Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Texas Stands Tough on TSA

Valerie if this is not an appropriate article you may remove it.

Texas is getting tough on TSA screeners assaulting innocent Americans at airports. In my opinion this is another marxist attempt to destroy our freedoms and restrict travel. It is also an attack on human dignity and right to privacy. Every state in the nation needs to crack down with tough charges, high fines, etc.

Here is the link:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/may/18/tsa-vs-texas/

Re: Texas Stands Tough on TSA

The screening and the way people are treated at "check points" is depersonalization, desensitization imo. Turning people into objects i.e. "threat" "enemy" instead of responding to each as a human being with respect, privacy,and dignity.

Israel does effective screening that is different and has a great track record. Why not follow the example of Israel? Is the US identifying terrorists or discouraging innocent citizens from traveling (as they don't want to go through invasive screening). People are more likely to die in auto accidents than from a terrorist. The US knew where BinLaden was for HOW LONG before anything was done?

When the Lord comes for His own, then those who are left will be at the mercy of the unbelievers who are in power or who are lawless. Think of New Orleans and Katrina. I remember people being shot just trying to cross a bridge.Link

If the prophesies come to pass about America, this whole system of security in the US may change if infrastructure is destroyed. Lord please still have mercy on those who turn to You in these dark times. Please provide safe shelter and travel for Your own so that they may thank You for Your provision, witness to others and praise Your name. It is written in Daniel,"Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days." Lord please care for Your people of tribulation times that they may remain until this 1335th day. Thank you Lord.

Re: Texas Stands Tough on TSA

If the right to privacy stretches to cover abortion, I would think freedom from being irradiated, photographed without clothing, and being molested should be covered too.

I would not fly if someone paid for a free vacation.
No amount of money would make me expose myself or my family in this way. The good Lord taught us about modesty and there is just no way I would let someone not my dr.-medical worker or my husband see me in a state of undress, let alone some stranger. Our generation has forgotten how to blush.