Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Escaping the “cresting” river and the Leopard man!!!

ALL:

PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHILL BUMPS AS I TYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you remember Obama’s “Leopard” dream***!!!!! The people were FLEEING from him and he did NOT know why?

This morning, I just decided to see if the word “CREST” was in the Bible. Reason? Because ALL OF THIS IS OCCURRING ( MAJOR, MAJOR SIGNS ) as our “MAJOR” river is “CRESTING” which, to me, is another sign of Noah:

Matthew 24
37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming
of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people
were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up
to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about
what would happen until the flood came and took them all away.
That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

“Wh’O’?” is about to SWEEP PEOPLE AWAY….like a river!!! "NOW", O' Bride of Christ, is the time to “ESCAPE THE LEOPARD”!!!!!!!!

Esther 6:8
have them bring a royal robe the king has worn and a horse
the king has ridden, one with a royal crest placed on its head.

Song of Solomon 4:8
Come with me from Lebanon, my bride, come with me from
Lebanon. Descend from the crest of Amana, from the top of
Senir, the summit of Hermon, from the lions’ dens and the
mountain haunts of leopards.

“COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!”

“BLESSINGS!!!”

Calvin

***(from a post on 4/15/10)

Found here............

LINK

......along with the caption, "...it's worth a listen to, even though the fellow has a Catholic worldview.[ He does believe in the Rapture ,curiously ] I had not known of Obama's Leopard dream before."

I agree it is VERY, VERY, VERY WORTH A LISTEN!!!!

This gentleman has SOOO VERY MUCH that is correct. America is the end time "Babylon", etc. Also, he says 444 is Obama's number: "elected on the 4th, the 44th president".

Also, he says that this year - 2010 - is the year of WAR!!! He also mentions that the RAPTURE could occur "AT ANY TIME" so that we "SHOULD BE READY"!!! This is TOTALLY correct!!!!!!!!!!

When I had my slot machine dream where I was teaching a young child to play a slot machine on the side of a mountain, we hit the JACKPOT (which I believe is the RAPTURE) and I "knew" (in my dream) that I was supposed to lift the top (the brain area of the "one armed bandit") to receive our prize. The JACKPOT was a check with a "500" written on it. John Tng has said that the gematria of Obama is "500". After receiving the check, I turned around and there were EXTREMELY ANGRY CLOUDS coming "UP" the mountain. I did NOT think I would have time to "cash" the check before this storm reached us!!! The "angry clouds", I believe, represented "WAR". This ALL fits the final tape below!!! All I can say is "WOW" because of the possibilities of "WAR" being SO CLOSE NOW!!!

I can ALSO relate to William Tapley's frustration with the "regular" church (I guess you could say). Most would "pooh-pooh" ANYTHING like this. They won't listen to ANYTHING other than their own traditions. They would prefer to just NOT WATCH AT ALL!!!

BLESSINGS AND ENJOY~~~~~~~~~

Barack Obama's Amazing Prophetic Dream

LINK

Obama's Amazing Dream Prophesies His Own Downfall pt. 2

LINK