Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
John Tng (FiveDoves) Rapture Date

Interesting article on 5 doves.

David

Re: John Tng (FiveDoves) Rapture Date

Thanks David for this information.

so May 24 2011 for some reasons he proposed in that writing.

THANKS, DAVID!!!!

I looked up the moon on that date and it is in Aquarius,
the water bearer!!!

The Witness of the Stars
E. W. Bullinger
The Sign Aquarius (The Water Bearer)
Their blessings ensured, or the living waters of
blessing poured forth for the redeemed

LINK

This is ALSO the 144th day of 2011. Perhaps “THAT” is the day we “SWAP PLACES” with the 144,000 Jewish “servants of God” who take over the position of sharing the Gospel upon the Earth!!!

It could also mean that this American “FLOOD” is also a signal!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

That was a good study from John Tng, and time will tell. This month does seem very hopeful as far as being the month of our redemption. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

For those watching set dates for the Rapture!

I bumped this up for you into the sticky section!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Thank you for bumping this and making it a sticky!

Perhaps Harold's May 21st is a 3 day warning?!?

Anyway I am holding on and praying that May 24th or Ascension Day or even Pentecost brings our waiting to an end.

God Bless.

Cesca, I'm not raising my hopes up for either date, however, it may just happen because of the fact is, I least expect it to happen then! It would be Awesome!

No matter, if we still have to wait a bit longer, we have the Lord's promise that He would come and take us home. Therefore, look up our redemption draws nigh, for when we least expect it to happen, it most likely will!

Watching daily with you Sis, and all here!

Blessings & Love in Jesus!

Valerie

Gordon K (19 May 2011) 5 Doves Site
"Another Clue to May 2011"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/gordonk519.htm

John, your post of 5/17 definitely caught my attention. As I was looking at verses Gen. 5:24 and 2Kgs. 2:11 from your post my eye caught a reference in my Bible to another mention of the rapture of Enoch in Hebr. 11:5. Using the same train of thought could this also be another hidden reference to the rapture, i.e., 2011:May? It is amazing what these verse numbers could be revealing! What a time to be watching!

-----------GordonK
__
Wow! Thanks, Gordon!
John

1 Corinthians 16: 19-23
Maranatha = our LORD cometh

Churches of Asia = 7 churches of revelation

Aquila = eagle or the eagle constellation

Priscilla = ancient

Paul = small, humble, like a bride taken out of many people.

Some believe the constellations are also called houses
1st Aries 2nd Taurus 3rd Gemini 4th Cancer
. 5th Leo 6th Virgo. 7th Libra 8 Scorpio
9 Sagittarius 10 Capricorn 11Aquarius 12 Pisces

1corinthians 16:19-23

19 The churches of Asia greet you. Aquila and Priscilla greet you heartily in the Lord, with the church that is in their house. 20 All the brethren greet you.
Greet one another with a holy kiss.
21 The salutation with my own hand—Paul’s.
22 If anyone does not love the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be accursed. O Lord, come!
23 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

This looks like a message about the rapture to all of the churches with it’s link to revelation. Also we are to look for the sign of his coming. Look up your redemption draws near.1. Gen 1:14 ¶ And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
So I think the sign is going to deal with the constellation of the Eagle and another ancient constellation house.
Maybe

Virgo
2cor 11:21
I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him
Leo
Rev5:5
Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals."

Libra
Luke 21:36
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man

Aquarius
John 7:28
If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink

Aries
The shofar or trumpet

Well after I thought about it I think Iam wrong about the other constellations because Aquila and priscilla are from the same house. So we are talking about an ancient eagle constellation. Also I think that there may be three days after the sign is given to wait.

Noah was done with the ark but the door was left open for 7 days.
Jonah was let out of the fish in 3 days,
the wedding was on the third day,
Jesus resurected on the third day,
Abraham had a 3day journey to Mt. Moriah,
Moses requests of Pharaoh that he let Moses take his people on a 3 day journey into the wilderness to offer sacrifice to their God,
Jonah took a 3 day journey across the city of Nineveh,•
Jesus was missing for 3 days when He was twelve years old,•
Saul was blinded for 3 days
,After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will raise us up,
There are other 3 day events in the bible

Hey Stacy,

Did you noticed your last post, about 3 days, third day etc, was posted at 3:33?

Wow

david

WOW, thank you David for pointing that out and for all the information you have given us.

so many convergences with the physical and spiritual right now, super cool!!!

John Tng (23 May 2011)
"The Rapture Date (Part 2)"

http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2011/raptureday2.html

That sure is interesting!!!!Thanks Valerie!!!

Blessings to all as we wait!!!

One thing I can say about John Tng, is that he did an excellent study, however, it doesn't seem like the Rapture will take place today..I suppose we have until 12:00pm.

One thing about John, at least he's NOT anything like Harold Camping, claming WITHOUT ANY DOUBT WHATESOEVER, to KNOW THE "EXACT DAY & HOUR OF THE RAPTURE, AND STATED THE BIBLE GUARENTEES IT"!

John wrote:
"Doves, let's hope tomorrow is our day of redemption. If not, we continue to watch."

Honestly, I don't think it will take place today, am I absolutely certain of it and can guarantee it, no I can not, but I do doubt it will!

Perhaps tomorrow, or the next day, etc., God knows the day and hour, and when it takes place we too will know!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Regina

Keep on watching Sis, the Rapture is very near!
God knows the EXACT DAY AND HOUR, and we will know
when it takes place!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie