Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The partial fulfillment of Pentecost?

Notice I put a ? after the title of this article. Small prophecy circles started talking about the possibility of what I am about to say a couple of years ago but it never really became known on rapture sites. I think it is one of the most important observations I have ever heard in end time Bible prophecy. We should be ready for the rapture at ant moment. I am not saying the rapture will happen in the Pentecost area but I want to show you something very specific regarding the subject of feast days and Pentecost. People even disagree as to when the true Pentecost is going to take place. I heard one person say June 8th and I heard another say June 12th. Let me show you something interesting that is not usually taught but in all fairness was overlooked for obvious reasons.

The first three feast days were fulfilled by Jesus Christ Himself (Passover, Unleavened Bread and Firstfruits). The forth feast day (Pentecost) was not fulfilled by Jesus Christ. It was fulfilled by the Third Person of the Trinity (The Holy Spirit).

This subject is more complicated than I thought because I never talked to anyone that has a total grasp on the 7 feast days for Israel. It even becomes more difficult when I look into how they (were) or (are) going to be fulfilled.

According to Jeremiah 5:24 God is going to cause the Jewish people to fulfill their own Holy days so they will turn to Jesus Christ. Some were fulfilled (Israel) and others remain for a future fulfillment (Israel). This verse says, "Neither say they in their heart, let us now fear the Lord our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in His season: He reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest."

The Holy Spirit was referring to Israel but what about the Church (body of Christ; Christians)? If most Christians that understand biblical prophecy believe that Israel and the Church have different prophetic programs than why wouldn't we believe that God will fulfill the feast days for His Church and then accomplish them for Israel? Some Christians may be asking, "Why would this be important for me?"

The purpose of this summary is not to talk about this particular aspect of the future fulfillments for Israel regarding the feast days. In this article that I am writing only the fulfillments for the Church will be explored so we can get more of a grasp on the purpose for Pentecost. What does this particular feast day (Pentecost) mean for Christians around the world regarding the birth of the Church (Acts chapter 2) and their possible resurrection rapture?

If you desire to look into this subject on how God is going to cause Israel to fulfill their own Holy Days then perhaps that would be for a different subject.For now let's just focus on our own salvation and resurrection since I believe we are so close to the rapture of the Church. I will be using the word possible and perhaps quite a bit because I don't want to come across dogmatic.

I am saying it is possible that the rapture could happen right around this Pentecost but prophecy is not a 2+2=4 subject.

I believe the Church started on Pentecost in Acts chapter 2. Why? Jesus Christ did not fulfill the birth of the Church on Pentecost. The Holy Spirit fulfilled this feast day (Pentecost) for a possible complete future fulfillment ultimately to be accomplished by Jesus Christ Himself!

This fulfillment may not take place until the rapture of the Church. For example, if one looks at the biblical meaning of the number 14, salvation is always in connection with the rapture and resurrection of our bodies.

(1) Passover was fulfilled at the crucifixion of Jesus Christ----------Fulfillment by Jesus Christ Himself.

(2) Unleavened Bread was fulfilled when Jesus Christ was buried for 3 days----------Fulfillment by Jesus Christ Himself.

(3) Firstfruits was fulfilled when Jesus Christ rose from the dead----------Fulfillment by Jesus Christ Himself.

(4) Pentecost was fulfilled in Acts chapter 2 when the Holy Spirit came down upon the newly born Church----------Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit Himself.

(5) Rosh Ha-Shannah was fulfilled when Jesus Christ was born on Rosh Ha-Shannah. In Luke 2:8-14 the angels started to sing----------Fulfillment by Jesus Christ Himself.

(6) Yom Kippur or the day of atonement was fulfilled because in Hebrews chapters 9 and 10 our High Priest who is Jesus Christ entered into,"The holiest of all" for our sins through His blood----------Fulfillment by Jesus Christ Himself.

(7) The feast of Tabernacles was fulfilled because Jesus Christ tabernacled with people for 33 years when He walked on the earth."And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us"...John 1:14."And dwelt among us"(Tabernacled) is a fulfillment of Tabernacles----------Fulfillment by Jesus Christ Himself.

Jesus Christ did not fulfill all the feast days through His Church. The Holy Spirit fulfilled Pentecost. This is where the Bible gets really interesting because it could involve our rapture and resurrection.

The Bible says,"For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only He who now letteth will let, until He be taken out of the way." 2nd Thes. 2:7. This verse is explaining and describing the rapture."He" is the Holy Spirit."He" (the Holy Spirit) indwells the body of Christ; Church. When Jesus Christ raptures His Church this is exactly what will happen.

(1) The newly born Church started on Pentecost in Acts chapter 2----------Pentecost.

(2) The Church age (dispensation of grace) might end when the Holy Spirit is taken out of the way. 2nd Thes. 2:7-----------Pentecost? Notice I put a ?

(3)If this happens Jesus Christ will rapture His Church. This ends the Church age and happens in connection with the Holy Spirit being taken away--------Pentecost? Once again I used a ?

Notice this whole transaction is THREE FOLD. Remember I used the example of the biblical number and meaning of 14. The number 14 (Salvation) and 3 (Rapture and Resurrection) are always used in connection with one another. What good is salvation without the rapture and resurrection of our bodies? This is why I called this article,"The partial fulfillment of Pentecost?" These three fulfillments might have to take place around this general area of Pentecost.This feast day could be THREE FOLD (Salvation,Rapture and Resurrection). Jesus Christ has yet to fulfill this feast day for His Church! Only time will tell if He will.

This feast day could be in reserve for the end of the Church Age. Remember the rapture and resurrection completes our salvation. The original birth of the Church on Pentecost represented salvation but this might have to be completed through our rapture and resurrection around or at a future Pentecost. When do you suppose Jesus Christ will culminate His plan for His Church? If you sense the rapture may happen on Pentecost I would not look for it to nessassary happen on an exact day. Pentecost should be around June 8th in the year 2011.

I cannot tell you that the rapture will happen on Pentecost this year. I cannot be dogmatic that the rapture will happen on a future Pentecost because end time biblical prophecy is not an exact science. God always seems to leave a little room for doubt but look at the clues and evidence. While we are at it take a look at the possibilities for a 2011 rapture.

Jesus Christ "Might" still have to fulfill Pentecost. I believe the Bible is showing us a model that it will have to be in connection with the Holy Spirit being taken out of the way which is the rapture of the Church.

I still believe that nobody knows when the true Pentecost takes place. I have another article in connection with this article called, "Twenty little known facts about Pentecost." I explain why it is difficult to pinpoint an exact day for Pentecost. I don't even mention the 24 time zones around the world. If Jesus Christ were to come tonight would you go up in the rapture? I believe we are very close to our blessed hope!

Re: The partial fulfillment of Pentecost?

Bob D.,

I agree, sounds like a reason assumption, since the Church began on Pentecost, that it would be Raptured close to or on Pentecost, for a complete circle of fulfillment of Pentecost.

Great post as always Bob, I've learned and gleaned a lot from your studies. Thank you, for your encouraging and inspiring posts!

Perhaps we may not know the exact day or hour because of the different time zones, but we surely know it is near even at the door!

Maranatha!

Blessing in Christ,

Valerie

Out of curiousity, I looked up when Jesus was thought to be baptized:
Jan 6, 28AD Source Link
Kenneth F. Doig, New Testament Chronology, (Lewiston, NY: Edwin Mellen Press, 1990). Part III THE BAPTISM AND MINISTRY OF JESUS

Then added 2000 days (as in how far ahead the priests went over the Jordan ahead of Israel). This came to: Saturday, July 18, 0033 (Time and Date.com)

Joshua 3:3-5 The ark of God will lead the way.

And they commanded the people, saying, “When you see the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, and the priests, the Levites, bearing it, then you shall set out from your place and go after it. Yet there shall be a space between you and it, about two thousand cubits by measure. Do not come near it, that you may know the way by which you must go, for you have not passed this way before.” And Joshua said to the people, “Sanctify yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you.”

The Holy Spirit rested on Jesus before it rested on His followers. Curious, 2000 days later would be July 33AD. We are almost 2000 years after he was baptized; it is 2000 years since birth; I wonder if it is a clue about how long we now wait...

Maybe the fulfillment of Pentacost is the three of us together now, i.e. Jesus, church, and Holy Spirit in unity. Catching away, Jesus+Church+Holy Spirit.
Just a thought.

Thanks for sharing Regina. I have never seen a time when all these clues are coming out.

Valerie and everybody give the readers and listeners so much to think about.

Jesus is just about to come. See you soon and looking forward to that meeting. I will be the guy that does not know what he is doing.

Moved to the other forum...!

Thanks Bob D.

Blessings!