Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deliberate Flooding of Parts of Louisiana - Claim It Will Save New Orleans

My note: I was saddened to read that the massive floodgates in Louisiana are being opened to release millions of gallons of water in a diversion attempt to prevent Baton Rouge and New Orleans from being destroyed by the flooding Mississippi. Please join me in prayer for all those suffering loss of lives, homes, farmland, possessions in Louisiana and all the other states so devastated by the storms and floods.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110514/ap_on_re_us/us_mississippi_river_flooding

Re: Deliberate Flooding of Parts of Louisiana - Claim It Will Save New Orleans

My nephew and his family live in Baton Rouge. I'm glad they're not going to get flooded out of their home. I'm not glad, though, that the farmers will be.

I know there are a lot of good people in Baton Rouge, a huge city, and I don't want to see it flooded either. The nightmarish thought that occurred to me is that they are flooding higher up by opening the floodgates to save the levees down below thinking it will work. What if the momentum of the Mississippie is such that it doesn't?

I have a much loved niece and her husband living in Slidell, just to the east of Lake Ponchetrane and they are diverting some of the flow there also. The purpose is that it will carry the water out to the Gulf.

It is too close for comfort to me. My niece is my namesake and she is expecting their first child in two to three weeks. My sister almost died having her and she is her only child. Praying much for this to be averted and for our loved ones to escape this trial. I will pray for your family too!

Thanks, Texas Sue. My nephew is not born again, and I don't know if his wife is, either.

Just saw this map on Free Republic article:

Here is the link. When you open it, scroll down to find the maps and information.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2719962/posts