Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Depopulation of earth STARTS NOW!!! (FEMA starts NLE in 20 HRS or less)

We will see if this is correct. It was posted Friday the 13th.

Re: Depopulation of earth STARTS NOW!!! (FEMA starts NLE in 20 HRS or less)

Kathy, do you have a source link for this video? It sounded like one of those call in radio shows so I am curious as to who it is. Also the flashes of color 2/3rd's of the way into the video look very much like what just happened in Ft Worth,TX (posted by Deborah) and the news article I found on Yahoo claimed they were simply transformers blowing up during the storm. Hhmmmm.....makes you wonder what is going on. Looking forward to more info. THANKS!

Hello Texas Sue,

Thank you so much for posting this. My name is Heidi and I am new to RFTH.
Can you please explain this a bit or send another link. I would appreciate it since I had problems with the audio.

WELL!!. Texas Sue it is the same video of Fort Worth, and recently in the last month or so I have seen pink colored clouds and thought it meant something

didn't realize it was a microwave from HARRP, so could be something is up with that light show this last week,

filling the country with water to microwave it to explode it is very cleaver, it was hard to hear him but he said from now to next 32 hrs,

hopefully this is also our homecoming too.

This could debilitate America to where we can not help Israel while those Arabs already there and those marching to Israel cause havoc. We have to pray and pray and pray to escape this coming judgment...and for Israel.

Hi, Heidi! Welcome to our friendly forum.

Hello Heidi, welcome to RFTH, you'll love it here. In answer to your question, Kathy (His Poliema), is the original poster and I have the same questions that you do about it. Wondering which call in radio show and what the internet link or location is for this youtube.

Deborah, sounds like you are as freaked out with this as I am. I remember a yellow-orange sunset with unusual patterns a couple of days before that big storm and I stood on the patio and marveled at how "different" it was. Do they intend to microwave the Trinity River too?

Come to think of it, the nwo gang would hate Texas with a passion since we are of such independent spirit and the greater part of the state doesn't swallow whole all the garbage spewed out of Washington. I suppose they would love to see our great and beautiful state disappear off the map. Just setting fires and trying to burn it up didn't finish the job.

I have all the same questions and hoped someone here would recognize the woman's voice and know who she is.
I wrote to the poster of the video found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQvcVWuRVpw&feature=player_embedded and asked if they know who she is.
I would answer sooner but I never receive notifications in my mail.

Thanks Kathy!! If you hear back please let us know. I have a friend whose husband works for FEMA and they called him up to Missouri over a month ago. Of course he is not allowed to give her any details and he may not know himself until the action rolls out. Very suspcious. Did you see Deborah's post about the strange lights over Ft Worth yet? Looks just like the scenes in this video.

I will let you know if I hear back. Saw the strange lights post several time from various posters. One person said how can it be a transformer - it would have only lit up once.

Thank you Kathy. Happy to have found Rapture Flight to Heaven.

Thank you Deborah. I am happy to be at this lovely and friendly site. Thank you for the explanation.

Okay, I just posted links to the radio show on a separate thread for easy finding. (I never receieve notifications so I never know unless I check)

Welcome to RFTH Heidi! We are glad to have you here with us. I've been out all day today with my family, so this post is very interesting. I have suspected that FEMA was getting ready for an expected quake on the New Madrid fault line. I wouldn't be surprised to see a huge quake along the Mississippi river very soon. Keep looking up!

Kevin

Here you go Sue, here is the link to the entire show. It is called the Power Hour
http://archives2011.gcnlive.com/Archives2011/may11/PowerHour/0512112.mp3

In His LOve, By His Spirit
Jewel
Malachi 3:17 kjv