Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Important: “Crushed Aspirin” saves lives (testimony)!!!

ALL:

My “prophecy partner” friend had cancer surgery recently and was to start taking chemo therapy yesterday. What happened “REALLY” spoke to me!!!!!!!!

I’ve already shared that her husband of 80 years of age “GOT SAVED” upon hearing of her illness!!! That is MOST important!!!

But, yesterday, she went to a Cancer Treatment Center ( not a hospital ) and was telling how they were VERY nice and waited on her hand and foot!!! But, once the chemo started in, she started feeling some pain in her heart and then in her back and then her jaw started tightening up, etc. She said her threshold of pain went to 8 or 9. These are signs of a heart attack!!!

She shared this with the nurses and, immediately, they called a doctor to the scene who told them to UNHOOK HER and take her to the hospital NOW!!!

But, this has happened to her before and she told the doctor to just bring her an aspirin and she would be OK. They were REALLY wanting to take her to a hospital but she said, “NO, just give me an aspirin!!!”

There were NO aspirin at the facility ( unbelievable ) and she told the doctor to just go to Walgreens or anywhere ( she would give them the money ) and get her an aspirin that she was NOT going to a hospital!!!

So, somebody, evidently, went out and got some aspirin. She just chewed it and, “IMMEDIATELY” the pain went away!!!

She told me that she keeps “crushed” aspirin by her bed and always has it near so she can take it because, EVERY TIME, this happens to her ( about every 2 months ) the pain STOPS AND REVERSES itself IMMEDIATELY!!!

I was SHOCKED!!!

It made me want to go take an “ASPIRIN”!!! I take an 81 mg. ( low dose ) anyway daily!!!

I’ll bet that facility is NEVER without a bottle of “aspirin” from now on!!!!

“BLESSINGS!!!”

Calvin

PS: I believe that it "IS" important that you either "chew" the aspirin or have it in "crushed" form in order to "QUICKLY" mix with saliva and get into your blood stream.

Re: Important: “Crushed Aspirin” saves lives (testimony)!!!

This is very true. When I went to the hospital with chest pains last week, the first thing they did was give me an asprin. It thins the blood very quickly if you chew it. Every home should have a bottle. She probably has a partial blockage of an artery in her heart. Praise the Lord, my angiogram (sp?)showed that I did not.
Not everyone should take asprin every day (people on blood thinners already can have a bad bleed). Ask your family doctor.
Women can present differently than men. Most of my pain was in my neck and shoulder. I only had slightest pain in my chest, so I put it off going to the hospital. Not the smartest move on my part.
Dearest Sisters in Christ, please don't let concern about causing worry for family members keep you from getting checked out. Better to cause some concern now than mourning later. We women seem to think we have to take care of everyone else, so we don't take care of ourselves. ( I was told this by just about everyone concerned) Please listen to the body the Lord gave you. He gave us pain to tell us something is wrong.