Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Billy Graham Update: Fair condition

Charlotte-born evangelist Billy Graham was listed in fair condition today at an Asheville hospital, where he is being treated for pneumonia.

No discharge date has been set.

The 92-year-old Graham had a comfortable night and was able to sleep well, according to a news update late this morning from Mission Hospital.

Dr. Shaw Henderson, Graham's pulmonologist, confirmed a diagnosis of pneumonia, and said that his temperature is normal, according to the hospital's update.

Graham is being encouraged to resume normal activities, including his ongoing program of physical therapy.

According to the hospital, Graham was visited Wednesday night by his eldest daughter, Gigi.

Ruth Graham, his youngest daughter, posted this on her blog this morning: "I got in from the West Coast late last night. Before I left Portland I was called with the news of my father's pneumonia and hospitalization. I was told that the pneumonia came on fast so they are treating it aggressively. He was in good spirits and visiting with the doctors and nurses. I thank you for your prayers and concern."

Two of Graham's other grown children - Franklin Graham and Anne Graham Lotz - are on mission trips overseas and were not expected to come back early.

This morning, the elder Graham met at the hospital with his pastor, the Rev. Don Wilton, of First Baptist Church of Spartanburg, S.C.

Graham spokesman Larry Ross also said the evangelist wanted to pass along his gratitude "for the outpouring of love, concern and prayers of so many individuals across the country."

Posted: Thursday, May. 12, 2011
Charlotte Observer

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"

Re: Billy Graham Update: Fair condition

Thanks for the update Jim. I don't wish any harm to Billy Graham, but if he recovers and Maurice Sklar's prophecy is true, then we're not getting raptured for a while. It's all dependent on whether Maurice Sklar is telling the truth or not.

Kevin

I remember reading or hearing sometime back that Billy Graham had especially requested of God that he live long enough to be alive at the rapture of the church. I could be wrong about that, but what if his passing from the earth is like Enoch's who walked with God and "was not because God took him"? What if he is taken in the rapture along with the rest of us? That would not be contingent on his health or lifespan, but could happen at any moment of any day in our immediate future. If this is true, then his age alone is a pretty good indicator that we won't be here much longer.

That is my opinion anyway, for what its worth.

Sue,
I hope you are right about that. Maybe Maurice Sklar thought he heard that from the lord that Billy Graham would die before the rapture, but it wasn't really from the lord. I know a lot of believers are hoping that Billy Graham will be taken alive in the rapture, but we have to realize that he may not.

Kevin

JIMH,

Thanks for the update, I'm glad to hear he's alright!
His family did ask for prayer, and I believe prayers were answered!

It's all up to God whether Billy Graham, is Raptured while still alive, or should die, and be amongst the first to be raised from the dead in Christ!

Let God's will be done for this great man of God!

Thank you Lord for answered prayers!

Blessings!

Valerie

Rev. Billy Graham Recovering Well

Yaayyy!! I can make clickable links again!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Evangelist Billy Graham is released from the hospital*

By the CNN Wire Staff
May 15, 2011 4:24 p.m. EDT

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

His physician says Graham has responded very well to treatment
The 92-year-old minister had developed pneumonia
Graham is expected to continue his recovery at home
He has preached to millions over six decades

(CNN) -- Evangelist Billy Graham was at home Sunday after being
discharged from an Asheville, North Carolina, hospital where he was
treated for pneumonia, the hospital said.

The 92-year old minister was admitted to the Mission Hospital early on
Wednesday and returned to his home in the nearby town of Montreat, North
Carolina, Sunday afternoon. His physicians said Graham's response to
treatment has been good, but stressed his recovery will be slow.

"He has responded very well to treatment, with progressive improvement
since his admission," said Lucian Rice, Graham's primary care physician.
"We expect continuing recuperation at home with very gradual recovery,
returning to normal activities over several weeks. I'm delighted that he
has come back this fast."

During his hospital stay, Graham watched television and remained in good
spirits, spokesman A. Larry Ross said. He was visited Wednesday evening
by his eldest daughter, Gigi, and met with his pastor, Dr. Don Wilton,
Thursday morning.

Ross said Graham will look forward to visits from close friends once he
is stronger.

Graham has been hospitalized or treated for several ailments over the
years, including a head surgery, a fall, intestinal bleeding, prostate
cancer and Parkinson's disease. According to Ross, Graham has remained
in good health overall.

Age-related conditions -- including macular degeneration and hearing
loss -- have kept Graham at home in recent years, but the evangelist is
involved in writing projects, including a manuscript for a book about
aging, Ross said.

The founder of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association has preached to
millions of people over six decades, and has provided counsel to U.S.
presidents, beginning with President Harry S. Truman.

Graham's wife, Ruth Bell Graham, died in 2007.

http://groups.google.com/group/bible-prophecy-news/browse_thread/thread/1712b4b51b72c5c6#