Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
May 21st excitement, etc…

Luke 21 (King James Version)
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always,
that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things
that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

ALL:

Yesterday, I noticed a verse from Pineman’s post:

Psalm 113
7 He raises the poor from the dust
and lifts the needy from the ash heap;
8 he seats them with princes,
with the princes of his people.

Pineman had written ( on Five Doves ):

+++++

LINK

Pineman (10 May 2011)
"The Camping Calculation Regarding May 21, 2011"

Dear John & Doves:

Below is the link for source article and the calculation for the
Camping Calculation.

Pineman

Psalm 113:7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust,
and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;

+++++

So then, I wanted to investigate the “May 21st” thing and went to
YouTube. Some have signs painted on their vans, etc. And young
people were, EXCITEDLY, pointing people to May 21st. I thought,
“Well, at least it might cause people to ‘think’ about their lives!!!”

So, late yesterday, I was speaking by phone to my ( “Presbyterian
elder” ) son who was in his car traveling through the SC countryside
and he stopped in the middle of the conversation and said, “There's
a billboard from a church telling people that judgment of the world
comes on May 21st!!!” Now, I had NOT mentioned ( up to that point
in our conversation ) that I had been looking at some May 21st
YouTubes, BUT, ( to add fuel to the fire ), I told him I thought that
was a “GOOD THING” that they were warning some people!!! ( I did
this “tongue in cheek” KNOWING he would disagree!!!! )

I am impressed that a church thought enough to put up a billboard. I
would REALLY like to know which church. Most likely a Pentecostal
Church and that’s OK with me!!!

From testimonies of these young people some say they've lost friends,
etc. over their stand. Of course, even mentioning the “RAPTURE” is
enough to make you an “outcast” much less giving a “DATE”!!!

Hannah was made fun of by the other wife of Elkanah because she
was barren:

1 Samuel 1
1 There was a man named Elkanah who lived in Ramah in the region
of Zuph in the hill country of Ephraim. He was the son of Jeroham, son
of Elihu, son of Tohu, son of Zuph, of Ephraim. 2 Elkanah had two wives,
Hannah and Peninnah. Peninnah had children, but Hannah did not.

3 Each year Elkanah would travel to Shiloh to worship and sacrifice
to the LORD of Heaven’s Armies at the Tabernacle. The priests of the
LORD at that time were the two sons of Eli—Hophni and Phinehas.
4 On the days Elkanah presented his sacrifice, he would give portions
of the meat to Peninnah and each of her children. 5 And though he
loved Hannah, he would give her only one choice portion because the
LORD had given her no children. 6 So Peninnah would taunt Hannah
and make fun of her because the LORD had kept her from having
children. 7 Year after year it was the same—Peninnah would taunt
Hannah as they went to the Tabernacle. Each time, Hannah would
be reduced to tears and would not even eat.

Then, when God answered her prayer and gave her a son, she
dedicated him ( young Samuel ) to the Lord and prayed:

1 Samuel 2
Hannah’s Prayer
1 Then Hannah prayed and said:
“My heart rejoices in the LORD;
in the LORD my horn is lifted high.
My mouth boasts over my enemies,
for I delight in your deliverance.

2 “There is no one holy like the LORD;
there is no one besides you;
there is no Rock like our God.

3 “Do not keep talking so proudly
or let your mouth speak such arrogance,
for the LORD is a God who knows,
and by him deeds are weighed.

4 “The bows of the warriors are broken,
but those who stumbled are armed with strength.
5 Those who were full hire themselves out for food,
but those who were hungry are hungry no more.
She who was barren has borne seven children,
but she who has had many sons pines away.

I just wonder….

When churches ( down South ) decide to NOT mix in the possibility /
excitement of the “RAPTURE” into the mix, then, what happens?
God hates a “void”!!! Could “pride” be filling that “void”? As Hannah
said in her prayer, "by him deeds are weighed".

OK, this is CRAZY, but, those “many sons” ( 1 Samuel 2:5 ) could
not “possibly” be a "type" of “churches down South"!!! “NOOOO!!!!”

3 “Do not keep talking so proudly
or let your mouth speak such arrogance,
for the LORD is a God who knows,
and by him deeds are weighed.

Just “WHAT?” do people “FILL” themselves with who do NOT look
to the hope of the rapture? Just “LOOK” at where these “judgments”
are falling – ON THE BIBLE BELT!!! Record damage from tornadoes
and flooding!!!

Jeremiah 51 (NIV)
52 “But days are coming,” declares the LORD,
“when I will punish her idols,
and throughout her land
the wounded will groan.
53 Even if Babylon ascends to the heavens
and fortifies her lofty stronghold,
I will send destroyers against her,”
declares the LORD.

At the very least, these young people are “WARNING” and actually
“repentant” in their testimonies - "Jesus on May 21: Part 3" LINK

I was speaking to a friend who goes to a church regularly and has a
charter fishing business on the side. He said you can even get tired
of fishing and mentioned that he hasn’t been out for months. I guess
you can get tired of “church” and it might not be a “bad” thing if it
“REALLY” causes you take a look at what is “REALLY” going on!!!
AND, maybe to “consider” our lives before Him!!!

( Excuse me for “venting” again this morning!!!!!!! Obviously, I don’t
agree “prophetically” with ALL these people are saying, BUT, they
may be “stirring up” some people who are VERY HARD to be “stirred”!!! -
“As in the days of Noah!?!?” )

“BLESSINGS!!!”

Calvin

The Rapture coming May 21st, 2011

LINK

Jesus on May 21: Part 1

LINK

Jesus on May 21: Part 2

LINK

Jesus on May 21: Part 3

LINK

Re: May 21st excitement, etc…

Calvin,

I don't know if this won't do more harm than good.

They based this date that it is in the Bible "May 21st, 2011." Then May 22nd, comes along and nothing has taken place, many who don't know the Bible will reject it as a book of lies, because of these people saying it's in the Bible!

Another thing Camping their leader, says the world will end on Oct. 21, 2011, for God will destroy it.
Nonesense I say, the world will not end. It's a world without end. Jesus is coming back to rule and reign, plus the battle of Armageddon is to take place when Jesus returns with His Saints, to fight in it.
He is also coming to rule and reign for 1000 years here on earth in Jerusalem, would make it impossible if the world ends on Oct. 21.

These people have been brained washed by their leader, and his own way of interpetation of the Bible.

I don't believe that May 21st, 2011 is judgement day as they say...!

Camping also predicted the same in I think 2005..have to look it up...he said he was wrong then, but is absolutely positively sure now! I think he's wrong again...!

I think some are going to think Christians are crazy, and are going to hesitate in coming to Christ.

These people are following a man who has been wrong before, and will most likely be wrong again...!

So will he come up with a new date come May 22nd, 2011 and we're still here? The vicious circle never ends does it!

FOLKS, PLEASE READ AND USE YOUR GOD GIVEN DISCERNMENT, WHEN IT COMES TO SET DATES!

THE RAPTURE WILL HAPPEN IN GOD'S PERFECT TIMING NOT MAN'S!

CAPS FOR EMPHASIS, NOT SHOUTING!

BLESSINGS!

Valerie

Val:

Yes, I agree!!!

But, in our lifetime ( at least as far as I can remember )
I can't remember when people were in the streets "saying"
something like this!!!

I'm hopeful it is even BEFORE then!!!

Two dreams ( + ) pointing to full moon in May (5/17)

LINK

Yesterday I was praying about “things” ( and looking for
some answers ) and just opened my One Year Bible and it
opened to the VERY scripture that Pineman used.

Psalm 113
7 He raises the poor from the dust
and lifts the needy from the ash heap;
8 he seats them with princes,
with the princes of his people.

Guess what “day” in my One Year Bible uses that scripture?

May 17th

"BLESSINGS!!!"

Calvin

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Is The End Nigh? We'll Know Soon Enough

You've got to read this nonsense or listen to it!!!!

http://www.npr.org/2011/05/07/136053462/is-the-end-nigh-well-know-soon-enough

May 7, 2011
Brian Haubert grabs some pamphlets and marches toward the flea market in Palmyra, N.J. Armed with a poster that trumpets Judgment Day on May 21, 2011, he braces for rejection. Announcing God's wrath is not always a popular message.

"I've been called a heretic," says Haubert, a 33-year-old actuary. "I've been told I read the wrong Bible. And then there's the occasional person who seems to be genuinely interested," he says.

His friend and fellow believer, Kevin Brown, uses a gentler approach, not confronting people or engaging in conversation, just politely handing out Judgment Day pamphlets.

Brown, who owns his own nutrition and wellness business, is soft-spoken and polished, not someone you'd imagine giving away doomsday tracts. But he says the clock is ticking.

"People need to know," Brown says, "and God commands us to share the Gospel about the end of the world. He says if we do not share the Gospel then their blood will be on our hands, whether they believe or not. God's been moving me to do this."

Spreading The Word

Haubert and Brown are two of a small — or not so small, who knows? — army of Christians sounding the alarm. They drive caravans and put up billboards, hand out tracts and try to convince friends and family that Judgment Day is upon us. Brown says this message is laced throughout the Bible, but only some can decode it. It will happen this way:

Barbara Bradley Hagerty/NPR
Brian Haubert (right) and Kevin Brown hand out Judgment Day pamphlets in Palmyra, N.J.

On May 21, "starting in the Pacific Rim at around the 6 p.m. local time hour, in each time zone, there will be a great earthquake, such as has never been in the history of the Earth," he says. The true Christian believers — he hopes he's one of them — will be "raptured": They'll fly upward to heaven. And for the rest?

"It's just the horror of horror stories," he says, "and on top of all that, there's no more salvation at that point. And then the Bible says it will be 153 days later that the entire universe and planet Earth will be destroyed forever."

Most Bible scholars note that even Jesus said he had no idea when Judgment Day would come. But May 21 believers like Haubert are unfazed.

"I've crunched the numbers, and it's going to happen," he says.

Haubert says the Bible contains coded "proofs" that reveal the timing. For example, he says, from the time of Noah's flood to May 21, 2011, is exactly 7,000 years. Revelations like this have changed his life.

"I no longer think about 401(k)s and retirement," he says. "I'm not stressed about losing my job, which a lot of other people are in this economy. I'm just a lot less stressed, and in a way I'm more carefree."

He's tried to warn his friends and family — they think he's crazy. And that saddens him.

"Oh, it's very hard," he says. "I worry about friends and family and loved ones. But I guess more recently, I'm just really looking forward to it."

Haubert is 33 and single. Brown is married with several young children, and none of them shares his beliefs. It's caused a rift with his wife — but he says that, too, was predicted in the Bible.

"God says, 'Do you love husband or wife over me? Do you love son or daughter over me?' There is a test. There is a trial here that the believers are going through. It's a fiery trial."

As May 21 nears, Brown says he feels as if he's on a "roller coaster." What if he is raptured but his family is left behind?

"I'm crying over my loved ones one minute; I'm elated the next minute," he says. "It's all over the place."

Family Radio

No one knows how many people believe Judgment Day is right around the corner. But it appears that many became believers in 2009 after turning on Family Radio, a Christian network worth more than $100 million.

Harold Camping speaks, holding a Bible, during his live television broadcast in 2002.

Harold Camping, the network's 89-year-old founder, has been interpreting the Bible on the air for years. He says that everyone knows there would be a judgment day at some point.

"We just happen to be in that time in history," he said in an interview. "And whether we like it or not, we're here."

Camping's predictions have inspired other groups to rally behind the May 21 date. People have quit their jobs and left their families to get the message out.

"Knowing the date of the end of the world changes all your future plans," says 27-year-old Adrienne Martinez.

She thought she'd go to medical school, until she began tuning in to Family Radio. She and her husband, Joel, lived and worked in New York City. But a year ago, they decided they wanted to spend their remaining time on Earth with their infant daughter.

"My mentality was, why are we going to work for more money? It just seemed kind of greedy to me. And unnecessary," she says.

And so, her husband adds, "God just made it possible — he opened doors. He allowed us to quit our jobs, and we just moved, and here we are."

Now they are in Orlando, in a rented house, passing out tracts and reading the Bible. Their daughter is 2 years old, and their second child is due in June. Joel says they're spending the last of their savings. They don't see a need for one more dollar.

"You know, you think about retirement and stuff like that," he says. "What's the point of having some money just sitting there?"

"We budgeted everything so that, on May 21, we won't have anything left," Adrienne adds.

Nothing, except for the fervent hope that all of them will be raptured.

'There Is No Plan B'

Camping is not the first person to fix a date for the end of the world. There have been dozens of such prophets, and so far, they've all been wrong.

Camping himself has had to do some recalculation. He first predicted the end would come Sept. 6, 1994. He now explains that he had not completed his biblical research.

"For example, I at that time had not gone through the Book of Jeremiah," he explains, "which is a big book in the Bible that has a whole lot to say about the end of the world."

So he's not planning for May 22?

"Absolutely not," Camping says. "It is going to happen. There is no Plan B."

I've asked a dozen of Camping's followers the same question. Everyone said even entertaining the possibility that May 21 would come and go without event is an offense to God. They all hope they'll be raptured. Some worry about being left behind.

"If I'm here on May 22, and I wake up, I'm going to be in hell," says Brown. "And that's where I don't want to be. So there is going to be a May 22, and we don't want to be here."

On the other hand, he will presumably have lots of company.

http://www.npr.org/2011/05/07/136053462/is-the-end-nigh-well-know-soon-enough

Joe Callaway (11 May 2011) 5 Doves Site
"Comet Elenin & Harold Camping"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/joec511.htm

I've been researching this comet Elenin alot as of late, and I've come to the conclusion it's a clever disinformation campaign. A former Nasa scientist James McCanney, states that this is disinformation to help hide the real Planet X's arrival.
http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/
He goes into great detail about the science behind HAARP, the electric universe and how comets are not 'dirty snowballs' etc etc. There are other reasons I believe Elenin is fradulent, NASA (Never a straight answer) has a very poor track record when it comes to being honest.
Another person who expounds on this is Richard Hoagland and his excellent book "Dark Mission the secret history of NASA"

Ok onto Harold Camping, http://vcyamerica.org/blog/2011/05/09/is-may-21st-judgment-day
Jackie Alnor of Apostasy Alert Radio Show, at the Rapture Ready Radio site on Blogtalkradio
states Camping is 65 million$ in debt, which he feels is no big deal since he will no longer be around to worry about it. Clearly this man is not thinking rationally, and is leading millions astray. I personally believe this will be the catalyst that will fulfill 2 Peter 3:3-4. The MSM is already eating this up, and even the atheists plan to hold a party "the death of Christianity" on May 22nd. Christians will be mocked over this fiasco, but I do suspect God has a surprise of course in store for them. Possibly a rapture very soon afterwards.

Calvin and Valerie,
I can see both points of view concerning May 21st, and it's possibility of being the day of our redemption. I don't agree at all with Harold Camping's theology, but it is interesting that Dr. Owuor's next revival meeting is scheduled for May 20th-21st. I just keep thinking of what Dr. Owuor said in his YouTube video from the 29th of April, when he said God gave him a vision of the rapture happening during one of his upcoming revival meetings. At that time, his next scheduled meeting was May 14/15, but then it changed to May 20/21. It's still possible that we could be raptured on May 20th or 21st, despite what Harold Camping is saying. Maybe God is using Harold Camping to alert people at how soon the rapture will happen. Either way, I'm ready each and every day to hear the Trump of God sounding. God bless!

Kevin

Kevin:

"YES!!!", I hope so ( or before )!!!

I thought of Dr. Owuor's meeting as well!!!!

"BLESSINGS!!!"

Calvin

Kevin
Calvin and Valerie,
I can see both points of view concerning May 21st, and it's possibility of being the day of our redemption. I don't agree at all with Harold Camping's theology, but it is interesting that Dr. Owuor's next revival meeting is scheduled for May 20th-21st. I just keep thinking of what Dr. Owuor said in his YouTube video from the 29th of April, when he said God gave him a vision of the rapture happening during one of his upcoming revival meetings. At that time, his next scheduled meeting was May 14/15, but then it changed to May 20/21. It's still possible that we could be raptured on May 20th or 21st, despite what Harold Camping is saying. Maybe God is using Harold Camping to alert people at how soon the rapture will happen. Either way, I'm ready each and every day to hear the Trump of God sounding. God bless!

Kevin

I'm hearing what you are saying!

April 29th was my Birthday, and you all know my Skyblue #21 vision. This would be too much of a coincedence. So is God trying to tell me something here, or is it my imagination? Hmmm, just sounds too good to be true. On April 29 Dr. Owuor said it would happen during on one of his revivals, and now he changes the next revival to May 21!!!

It is possible Kevin, but most unlikely, because of so many failed dates in the past.

You are however correct we should watch each and every day, including May 21st! Best to be alert each day, to hear the Come Up Here call from Jesus!

God knows and time will tell, I'm ready too...today, tomorrow or May 21st, come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly!

Blessings!

Valerie

P.S. He Actually changed it to May 20-22..so May 21st is inbetween!

Val and Kevin:

While other parts of his dream might not "fit", David Daughtrey's
dream DOES include a reference to a "21"...

David Daughtrey (10 Feb 2009)
"Rapture vision of 1996"

LINK

The next afternoon, I had been reading my Bible for about an hour and then stood up in my living room to take a break, when suddenly at arm's length from my face appeared a blue cloud, the same color as the beam in the Rapture vision. In the shape of something like a football on its side, about 3 ft long and 2 ft high - white, a brilliant white 21 in the middle of it. I never did understand the meaning of the 21, maybe it was the day of the Rapture. I base no idea, your guess is as good as mine. Well, that startled me, so I sat down, shocked again because this was in the middle of the day and I wasn't even praying.

Wow, thanks for sharing Calvin!

As you know the skyblue 21 I saw I was in prayer, and my eyes were opened. This was I first time anything like that happened to me, it startled me as well, I remember gasping!!!

Perhaps it is the number of the day of the Rapture, I don't know, and I don't claim it to be so!

I know that the Lord had answered my personal prayer, and I thought that it was the end of it.

Let's keep watching daily things are getting interesting!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Quoting Kevin above and wondering about Owuor's cancelled meeting dates.

From Kevin: "I don't agree at all with Harold Camping's theology, but it is interesting that Dr. Owuor's next revival meeting is scheduled for May 20th-21st. I just keep thinking of what Dr. Owuor said in his YouTube video from the 29th of April, when he said God gave him a vision of the rapture happening during one of his upcoming revival meetings. At that time, his next scheduled meeting was May 14/15, but then it changed to May 20/21."

I don't know, I have been studying the connection to Noah's day, not just what will be going on with the marrying and such (Luke 17:26) but the day count surrounding the event. Take Genesis 7:1-4;

Gen 7:1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.
Gen 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
Gen 7:3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.
Gen 7:4 For yet "seven days", and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

It is interesting about the 7 days, I feel like there is a link to our 7 years of being hidden while God's wrath is being poured out in these last days.

According to what is written about the flood occurring in the 2nd month on the 17th day (see Genesis 7:11). This year the 17th day of Iyyar lands on the 21st, if you substract off that 7 days where Noah and his family were told to go into the ark (verse 1), you come to the 10th of Iyyar or the 14th of May this year, 2011.

I find this very interesting and just ponder whether God might just take us over this coming weekend sometime. Has anyone else looked at that 7 day period prior to the flood? I'm looking for witnesses, anyone?

Thanks Calvin, Kevin and Valerie for your posts on this subject of the 21st. What's your take on that part of the Noah's Ark story?

In His Love, By His Spirit,
Jewel
Malachi 3:17 (All Bible refs from kjv Bible.)

Jewel:

You wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~

According to what is written about the flood occurring in the 2nd month on the 17th day (see Genesis 7:11). This year the 17th day of Iyyar lands on the 21st, if you substract off that 7 days where Noah and his family were told to go into the ark (verse 1), you come to the 10th of Iyyar or the 14th of May this year, 2011.

~~~~~~~~~~

You can NOT deny what you have written ( above )!!!

Also, the 7th verse of Hebrews chapter 11. Genesis 7:11 is the reverse number of Hebrews 11:7 but also mentions Noah.

Hebrews 11:
7 By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet
seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family.
By his faith he condemned the world and became heir
of the righteousness that comes by faith.

Interesting that these actual physical “signs” of these people PLUS the tornadoes, floods, “9” ( “judgment” ) earthquake ALL tend to “SPEAK” the same thing. We may NOT agree for a LOT of reasons but it “IS” amazing that they are pointing to the 17th day of the 2nd Jewish month!!!

Here is a post from April 1st that has more info:

THANKS AND BLESSINGS!!!!

Calvin

“9” EQ: judgment of idols & stone hearts; 4/2-3-4 = “711” Easter Is. Eclipse + 9 black moons!

ALL:

There is NO DOUBT NOW in my mind what has just occurred with the “9” earthquake!!!

This morning, I went back and re-checked last year’s “711” TOTAL solar eclipse which was over “Easter” Island. Looking VERY closely at two different Sky Charts, at the time of the eclipse, the moon TOTALLY blocked the sun over “Easter” Island while they were both ( sun and moon ) at the waist of Pollux or “1/2” of the bride of Gemini. As you may know, Gemini, the bride, consists of Pollux and Castor “seemingly” holding hands. ( picture from a 2010 Sky and Telescope below )

At the SAME TIME that the TOTAL solar eclipse of “711” was occurring, Venus ( “Jesus” ) was at the handle of the sickle of Leo. I believe that ( putting this ALL together ) is a sign that only ½ of the “so-called” bride will be taken / "harvested" as spoken in Matthew 25’s parable of the virgins. And, after all, we are “in” the Laodicean Age or the 7th and LAST age presented in Revelation. Jesus did NOT "harvest" His bride during the first “6” ages. He comes NOW, to this “7th” age and "takes" His bride. I’ll let the reader decide who they are, but, the message from that "711" solar eclipse has EVERYTHING to do with the 9 quake of 3/11/11, and, it seems “this weekend” of April 2-3-4. This is the “9th” ( “judgment” ) exact moon ( or “9” moons of 29.53 days ) from that total eclipse.

FROM: Sunday, July 11, 2010 – 7/11, Easter Island Eclipse (new moon); 1st time the “idols” of Easter Island had “seen” an eclipse
TO: Saturday, April 2, 2011 – new moon
IT IS 265 days
Or 8 months, 22 days excluding the end date
37 weeks (rounded down)
Or “9” total moons of 29.53 days
9 = “judgment”

The “9” quake of 3/11/11 is turning out to be a “WARNING” against worshiping idols!!! Japan may be wiped off the map!!! In any case, unless they repent of ALL their gods, there is NO REASON to believe they won’t. They MUST walk away from their “pride” of “their” idols.

Japan is a nation of MANY gods.

LINK

And America has a different set of “less obvious” idols. Idols that consist of “image” and “pride” but maybe not with “stone” ( except in hard hearts like “stone” ).

"Total Solar eclipse of July 11 2010 - first total solar eclipse over
the giant Moai statues on Easter Island"
Alexander Krivenyshev, World Time Zone

LINK

If one considers these facts and overlays the calculated, historical data of total solar eclipses occurring many centuries ago (Xavier M. Jubier, Espenak and Anderson, NASA), it turns out that the July 11, 2010 eclipse will be the first total solar eclipse that the giant Moai statues and inhabitants of Rapa Nui have ever seen.

The next total solar eclipse (after July 11, 2010) on Easter Island will be observed in 314 years on February 25, 2324 with a totality of 2 min. 29 sec.

Considering all above, the upcoming eclipse of July 11, 2010, with totality 4 min 41 sec will be the longest total solar eclipse on Easter island in over 2000 years (424-2531) and the first total solar eclipse over the giant Moai idols.

Leviticus 19:4
Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 26:1
Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 26:30
And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.

Deuteronomy 29:17
And ye have seen their abominations, and their idols, wood and stone, silver and gold, which were among them

Psalm 97:7
Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols: worship him, all ye gods.

Psalm 106:36
And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.

Psalm 106:38
And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.

Psalm 115:4
Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.

Psalm 135:15
The idols of the heathen are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.

Isaiah 2:8
Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:

Isaiah 2:18
And the idols he shall utterly abolish.

Zechariah 13
2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

1 Thessalonians 1:9
For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;

1 John 5:21
Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

Again, we have the $2.34 given by the angel to Vincent Tan which, to me, refer to “this weekend” - April "2-3-4!!!

(See Encounter #3 at link)

LINK

We also have the blocking out of the sun by a “smaller” moon ( an annular eclipse ) this making an "O" exactly 444 days ago. That would mean that we have two sets of “444” coming up on 4/4!!!

FROM: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 – DAY 1; “O” announces plans in “half an hour” speech ( Ron Reese shown Revelation 8:1 )
TO: Friday, January 15, 2010 – DAY 444; “O” Eclipse
444= ALL TRUTH, that revealed and that not yet revealed

TO: Monday, April 4, 2011
It is 444 days
444= ALL TRUTH, that revealed and that not yet revealed

FROM: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 – DAY 1; “O” announces plans in “half an hour” speech ( Ron Reese shown Revelation 8:1 )
TO: Monday, April 4, 2011 – DAY 888; 4/4
888 = Greek gematria for JESUS

There’s REALLY not much left to say to this generation of Christians. People, at this point, are SO DUG INTO their “own” little “idols", they will NOT change ( that’s my opinion ).
Without ANY doubt, this is the Hand of God bringing JUDGMENT on this nation!!! LINK LINK

“THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR YOUR SIGNS!!!”

“PLEASE COME NOW!!!!!!!!!”

MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!

Calvin

NOTES:

(sent July 20, 2010)
Totality in Paradise (the "7/11" eclipse and now)!!!

The article, Totality in Paradise (bottom of post) was written from the
experience of being on Easter Island during the "7/11" eclipse.

Was Hebrews 11:7 another sign of the 11th day / 7th month eclipse:

Hebrews 11:
7 By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.

13 All these people (ALL THE HEROES OF FAITH MENTIONED IN HEBREWS 11) were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. 14 People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. 15 If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. 16 Instead, THEY WERE LONGING FOR A BETTER COUNTRY - A HEAVENLY ONE. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

Regulus is the heart of Leo, the Lion which represents the Lion of the
Tribe of Judah, Jesus.

Totality in Paradise

LINK

Gorgeous diamond rings as captured from Easter Island at second contact (left) and third contact — 4.6 minutes apart.
S&T: Dennis diCiccoIt just doesn't get better than this!

Observing July 11th's eclipse from aboard the Paul Gauguin, Alson Wong made this six-image composite with frames exposed from 1/500 to 1/15 second at f/4 and ISO 200. Click here for a larger view.

Dozens of eclipse chasers braved midwinter snow at El Calafate, Argentina, to view the eclipsed Sun hovering just 1½° above distant peaks in the Andes. Click here for more views from there.

HIGHLIGHTS by Kelly Beatty
Totality in Paradise
Picture yourself on an exotic island out in the middle of the Pacific, with tropical breezes wafting by. Overhead, the last bit of midday sunlight is snuffed out by the Moon's advancing disk, and you are suddenly plunged into darkness.

Today 150 newfound friends joined S&T's Bob Naeye, Dennis diCicco, and me to experience more than 4½ minutes of totality on Easter Island's western shore within sight of a row of stone-faced moai. All of us were participants in an expedition to this remote site mounted by Jen Winter's Astronomical Tours and Sky & Telescope. Many were eclipse first-timers, but I suspect most all of them will want a return engagement.

This eclipse was more challenging to view than most, as the Moon's shadow traced an arc that fell almost entirely on ocean waters. Only bits of terra firma lay along the 6,900-mile-long path: a few islands in French Polynesia, Easter Island, and the southern tip of South America.

Well It's May 21st 12:02 am...!

Today is the day, judgment and Rapture are to take place according to Harold Camping!

Watching today, just like every other day...!

According to him, it's all suppose to take place 6pm
today, where ever you are in the world...therefore, I believe New Zealand will be the first to find out...it's just past 4:00pm May 21st there! Another 2 houts to go..!

I'm not worried, trusting the Lord to come in His perfect timing! Would be great if it did happen today, but some how I don't think it will...!
I'd Sure loved to be wrong this time...time will tell!

Today, if not today, perhaps tomorrow, if not tomorrow perhaps the next day...next week?

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

God knows and we'll all soon find out!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Here's an updated article on the failed Rapture Date of May 21,2011.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The apocalypse did not arrive at 6pm on May 21st, despite the predictions by Christian doomsday prophet Harold Camping.

World mocks as the end was not nigh, after all

Harold Camping, the 89-year-old retired civil engineer, who founded Family Radio Worldwide, an independent ministry that has broadcasted his prediction around the world Photo: AP

By Laura Donnelly, Bonnie Malkin and David Barrett 7:01PM BST 21 May 2011
The Telegraph UK

Given that the end of the world was supposed to be nigh, it perhaps wasn’t surprising that Christian doomsday prophet Harold Camping had shown some reluctance to take advance bookings.

The 89-year-old Californian preacher and radio host had prophesied that the Rapture would begin at 6pm May 21st in each of the world’s time zones, with non-believers wiped out by rolling earthquakers, as the saved ascended into heaven.

His refusal to schedule a media interview for the following day - “It is absolutely going to happen. There is no way that I can schedule an interview because I won’t be here.” - was being replayed by media as the world firmly stayed standing.

On the microsite Twitter, groups of atheists and sceptics were last night swapping tales of After Rapture parties, with one group, in Tacoma, Washington, branding their celebration “Countdown to Back-Pedalling”.

Mr Camping’s doomsday prediction wasn’t his first. He blamed an earlier apocalyptic prediction which passed quietly in 1994 on a mathematical error, last month saying: “I’m not embarrassed about it. It was just the fact that it was premature.”

This time would be different, with “no possibility” it would not happen. While across the United States, some devotees reportedly sold all their possessions and took to the streets to warn of the second coming of Jesus, in Britain, sceptical voices were louder.

After 6pm passed without incident in New Zealand and Australia, Stephen Fry tweeted: “Marvellous news! Rapture doesnt mean end of world; apparently all the planet’s imbeciles disappear in one go.”

Amid the sound of ruffled feathers he later added: “Calm down. Never said all Christians are imbeciles. Just those who think they’ll be raised up today. They do the faith a grave disservice.”

Earlier TV scientist Professor Brian Cox had suggested it was a good time for a global practical joke: “I think we should all pretend the rapture is happening so that when Harold Camping gets left behind later today he’ll be livid.”

Some of the first reports that the apocalypse was not keeping to schedule emerged from New Zealand. Kiwis confirmed there were no signs of the dead rising from the grave, nor of the living ascending into the clouds to meet Jesus Christ.

Daniel Boerman tweeted: “I’m from New Zealand, it is 6.06pm, the world has NOT ended. No earthquakes here, all waiting for the Rapture can relax for now.”

On the island of Tonga, which reached 6pm an hour earlier, there was a reported absence of zombies, true believers hurtling skywards, arch-angels and trumpeters.

Two minor earthquakes did hit the Pacific earlier in the day, measuring 3.1 and 4.8 and not triggering any tsunami warnings, but earthquakes of that magnitude are a regular occurrence in the region.

Mr Camping, a retired engineer, spread his message of doom via Family Radio, which has a network of 66 radio stations and online broadcasts.

However websites in the United States reported that not all of those working for the station were so sure, with a receptionist telling journalists that she expected to turn up for work on Monday.

After the day of reckoning, Mr Camping said non-believers would suffer through hell on earth until October 21, when God would pull the plug on the planet once and for all.

The Rapture - the belief that Christ will bring the faithful into paradise prior to a period of tribulation on Earth that precedes the end of time - is a relatively new notion, rejected by most Christians.

However, the prophecy has led to unrest in Vietnam, where thousands of members of the Hmong ethnic minority gathered near the border with Laos earlier this month to await the world’s end. The government arrested a number of “extremists” and dispersed a crowd of about 5,000.

Mr Camping came up with his prediction using a calculation that started with the year of the Great Flood, 4990 BC, added 7,000 years because, in the Bible, God “reminds us that one day is as 1,000 years,” and then subtracted one because of a glitch when passing from the old to the new testament calendars.

As May 21 drew nearer, donations grew, allowing Family Radio to spend millions of dollars on more than 5,000 billboards plastered with the doomsday message. In 2009, the non for profit reported that it received $18.3 million in donations, and had assets of more than $104 million.

Yesterday, in California, some believers had shut themselves inside to pray as they wait for the world’s end.

Others were meeting with their children for tearful last lunches, and preparing to leave behind pets and be swept up to heaven.

Some wanted to make sure their pets receive good treatment, no matter what happens.

Sharon Moss, who founded AfterTheRapturePetCare.com to provide post-apocalypse animal care, said a new wave of customers has paid $10 to sign up in the last few weeks.

“A lot of people have said you should be out there saving souls not saving pets but my heart says 'why can’t you do both?”’ said Moss.

New York mayor Michael Bloomberg - who is Jewish and, according to Mr Camping’s prophecy, therefore unlikely to be beamed up to sit alongside Jesus in heaven - said on his weekly radio show on Friday that he would partially suspend parking restrictions in New York if the world ended.

Seeing the potential to profit from the prediction, one website was selling T-shirts marked: “I survived May 21, 2011. You really thought the world would end? Dumb ass.”

However, it was hedging its bets on delivery times. “If the world doesn’t end, you’ll get your shirt in approximately 10 business days,” it says.

Read more: Standing on The Edge of Eternity - Revealing The Earth's Final Generation!
http://www3.telus.net/thegoodnews/finalgeneration.htm

http://groups.google.com/group/bible-prophecy-news/topics?start=0&sa=N