Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Rapture date"

John (10 May 2011) 5 Doves Site!
"Rapture date"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2011/john510.htm

Dear Doves

There are probably plenty of reasons why we are not allowed to know the day or the hour of the return of Yeshua for his Church. I know at least two very important reasons:

1. We are supposed to be on the look-out every single day; if we would know it's e.g. May 21, 2011 or April 7, 2012, we might become complacent during the time prior to the event, whereas the Lord wants us to stay in touch with Him and be a watchman each and every day;
2. If we would know the date, then the enemy would know too (he's much smarter then we can even imagine) and he could use that information to his advantage. We're involved in spiritual battle; it's spiritual warfare here and you do not want the enemy to know such a strategic date on God's calendar.

Keep watching
YBIC
John

Re: "Rapture date"

Jesus said we would know when it is near even at the door!

We may even to know the day and hour, AT THE VERY LAST MINUTE OR SECOND!

MARANATHA~

Valerie

Mat 24:32 ¶ Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer [is] nigh:

Mat 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, [even] at the doors.

Mat 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Mat 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Mat 24:36 ¶ But of that day and hour knoweth no , no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Mat 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Mat 24:41 Two [women shall be] grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Mat 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Mat 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

Mat 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Val:

In that SAME light, I found this VERY interesting...

+++++

GabriDon (10 May 2011)
"Did Elijah knew the day of his Rapture ? ( Interesting )"

2 Kings 2:9
"When they had crossed, Elijah said to Elisha, “Tell me, what can I do for you before I am taken from you?”

Yes he did and even the other prophets knew. The time now drew near when Elijah was to be taken up into heaven (2 Kings 2:1-12). He had a presentiment of what was awaiting him. He went down to Gilgal, where was a school of the prophets, and where his successor Elisha, whom he had anointed some years before, resided. Elisha was solemnized by the thought of his master's leaving him, and refused to be parted from him. "They two went on," and came to Bethel and Jericho, and crossed the Jordan, the waters of which were "divided hither and thither" when smitten with Elijah's mantle. Arrived at the borders of Gilead, which Elijah had left many years before, it "came to pass as they still went on and talked" they were suddenly separated by a chariot and horses of fire; and "Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven, "Elisha receiving his mantle, which fell from him as he ascended.

+++++

Wasn't Dr. Owuor shown a "service" where he was "TAKEN UP"???

PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely Calvin,

We do know it is near even at the door, just as Jesus stated!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie