Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flood Waters Source - Gulf of Mexico

Note: Color emphasis in article is mine. Even more frightening than the flooding is the fact that the moisture for this storm, according to the article below, was "sucked up from the Gulf of Mexico". What level of poison and taint from the BP spill and all the millions of gallons of corexit chemicals will this leave over the farmland and inland lakes, streams? Texas Sue

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_world/view/1127315/1/.html

Floods Swamp Tornado-Ravaged Central U.S.

VICKSBURG, Mississippi: Weary residents in the storm-ravaged central United States packed their belongings into moving trucks and prayed for levees to hold on Friday as swollen rivers swallowed roads, farms and homes.

"When you see the Mississippi River and it's three kilometres wide it's sobering," Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam told CNN.

"We have everything from state prisons to nursing homes that could be in danger from the flooding."

Elaine Fuller, 74, had started putting her belongings in the attic when a federal emergency management agent came to her modest brick ranch home in rural Mississippi and told her she had to leave.

"They said I might be able to see the roof," she said as she walked through the now-empty house near the Yazoo River.

Hundreds of people have been driven from their homes by the rising waters as National Guardsmen and civilian volunteers struggle to build temporary levees and lay out sandbags in front of homes and businesses.

"There are records here being broken that go back to 1927," said Pat Slattery, a spokesman for the National Weather Service.

Much of the flooding comes from the same weather system which sparked the deadliest tornado outbreak in the United States since 1925, which claimed the lives of 350 people across the US south.

That massive storm sucked moisture out of the Gulf of Mexico and brought two weeks of heavy rain to the Mississippi and Ohio River valleys before it finally moved out to sea, Slattery told AFP.

Tributaries across the region have also flooded after the ground became saturated and scores of roads have been closed as the rivers breach their banks.

Most unprotected farmland in northwest Tennessee, southeast Missouri, and northeast Arkansas was swamped and the deep waters covering roadways was hampering evacuation efforts, the weather service said.

Police and firefighters knocked on the doors of more than 1,000 homes and businesses in Memphis, Tennessee, on Friday to warn people to pack up their belongings and seek higher ground.

"Anybody that's ever been flooded before is going to be flooded again, that's a given," Steve Schular, a spokesman for Shelby County, told AFP.

"What we're trying to do is insure the safety of the other people so they can get their belongings out and - most importantly - get themselves out."

Inmates, government workers and volunteers have been filling thousands of sandbags to shore up levees and protect key buildings like hospitals in anticipation of a record crest of the Mississippi River on Wednesday.

But the flood threat is not expected to ease for weeks, and the county's emergency management team is straining to manage the response.

"Starting April 4 we've had continual storms that took down trees and left roads blocked," Schular said from the busy operations centre.

"Now it looks like we're going to be here for at least another month."

Officials warned residents to be wary of wildlife fleeing the rising waters - particularly snakes like the cottonmouth water moccasin which are more aggressive due to mating season.

One Tennessee florist has been using paddle boats to get to her greenhouse and retrieve plants and flowers slated for delivery for Mother's Day on Sunday.

"If God would just take his pinky finger and do whatever he does and blow the water away, man we're ready," Teresa Nance, who owns Bayless Greenhouse in Millington told WREG news.

Re: Flood Waters Source - Gulf of Mexico

You know, Texas Sue, I MUST be dense because, it was the SAME STORM that put this ALL OVER THE EDGE!!!!

You wrote:

"Much of the flooding comes from the same weather system which sparked the deadliest tornado outbreak in the United States since 1925, which claimed the lives of 350 people across the US south.

That massive storm sucked moisture out of the Gulf of Mexico and brought two weeks of heavy rain to the Mississippi and Ohio River valleys before it finally moved out to sea, Slattery told AFP."

When Jeanne and Anne called me they other night, they mentioned this "flood" being like the bursting of water before a BIRTH!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!

Calvin

Re: Flood Waters Source - Gulf of Mexico

Calvin
You know, Texas Sue, I MUST be dense because, it was the SAME STORM that put this ALL OVER THE EDGE!!!!

You wrote:

"Much of the flooding comes from the same weather system which sparked the deadliest tornado outbreak in the United States since 1925, which claimed the lives of 350 people across the US south.

That massive storm sucked moisture out of the Gulf of Mexico and brought two weeks of heavy rain to the Mississippi and Ohio River valleys before it finally moved out to sea, Slattery told AFP."

When Jeanne and Anne called me they other night, they mentioned this "flood" being like the bursting of water before a BIRTH!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!

Calvin

Calvin, sorry to be so late to reply; however, I just got back from being out of town this weekend. When I saw what you wrote about the floods being like the water breaking at delivery, WOWWOWOWOWOW. That is true! Praying our days here are short since these poisoned waters from the Gulf have now been dumped all over the South on land and in the fresh water sources. Jesus COME QUICKLY!