Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
8 (new birth) years now ending, 2nd Passover, & the 120 year flood marker!!!

ALL:

On Wednesday night, Jeanne and Anne ( from SC ) called me and, it was interesting how they mentioned the flood and associated it with the song “City of New Orleans”. The next day, I sent out a post about the song, etc.

City of New Orleans

LINK

This morning, after I had JUST seen Jean Stepnoski’s INCREDIBLE post in Five Doves about the 120 year marker ( below ), I opened my AOL account to make sure I saved and sent this to myself ( and a few others ). When I opened AOL, I found a note from Jeanne copying the lyrics I had sent earlier:

Through the Mississippi darkness
Rolling down to the sea.
And all the towns and people seem
To fade into a bad dream
And the steel rails still ain't heard the news.
The conductor sings his song again,
The passengers will please refrain
This train's got the disappearing railroad blues.

Personally, I believe this is NOT A TIME to play around with God. Personally, I believe He is telling us ALL who “WILL LISTEN” to NOT put Him and His warnings aside!!! Personally, I believe that MANY have been lulled to sleep by NON-fearing churches!!!

Don McLean - American Pie Lyrics

LINK

I went down to the sacred store
Where I'd heard the music years before
But the men there said
The music wouldn't play

MANY watchers seem to have the “blues”. Let’s hope they relate to, “This train's got the disappearing railroad blues.”

Jean Stepnoski speaks of 2nd Passover during this Full Moon of May 17th. Remember, May 15-16, 2011 is EXACTLY “8” ("NEW BIRTH") years from God’s “Handwriting on the Wall” or the evil Blood Red Scorpion Moon over DC at MIDNIGHT as our leaders made plans “for” Israel even as they “celebrated” their "GREAT" Iraqi invasion!!!

Isn’t it interesting……..

The Bushes thought that their great “friendship” with the oil producing Islamic nations would bring “world” peace. Their decisions ALWAYS reflected EXTREME sensitivity to Islam ( another god ). NOW, we have one who was RAISED in an Islamic culture ( how VERY rare even to have a “citizen” much less a “president” ) who leads us. God TRULY knows and "SEES" the “F”alse hearts of our leaders and EASILY “turns” things around. NOW, He’s even has given us an EXACT “8” ("NEW BIRTH") years for this to develop - the “Storms in the South” and now a southern “FLOOD”!!!!

PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME, FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Zechariah 9
13 I will bend Judah as I bend my bow
and fill it with Ephraim.
I will rouse your sons, Zion,
against your sons, Greece,
and make you like a warrior’s sword.

Zechariah 9
14 Then the LORD will appear over them;
his arrow will flash like lightning.
The Sovereign LORD will sound the trumpet;
he will march in the storms of the south,
15 and the LORD Almighty will shield them.

Luke 17:26
“Just as it was in the days of Noah,
so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man.

“MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!”

“COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!”

Calvin

Jean Stepnoski (7 May 2011)
"The Mississippi River: 120 Year Flood Marker"

LINK

Dear Doves,
Some believe that the Noah family had 120 years to build the ark and make other provisions concerning food, animals, and birds before the deluge and flood began. In some or all of 11 states in America, the worst flooding of 100 years or more is happening or will soon. In The Scriptures, the number 11 is associated with judgment. There are evacuation plans, some are underway for Cairo, Illinois and Memphis, Tennessee and other places. A levee was exploded a few days ago at Cairo, Illinois. These city names are of Egyptian origin. We are approaching The Second Passover on 5-17-2011. Does Egypt appear in the stories about The First and Second Passovers? When is the date of cresting at record levels on the lower Mississippi River? This is estimated as 5-17, at the full moon beginning Iyar 14, the date of The Second Passover! This is amazing.

I was curious about flooding on the Mississippi River in 1891, a full 120 years ago. This was the year of the earliest large flood there according to "The Floodplains of Rivers" by W. J. McGee on page 21! As of March in 1891, there was a disaster with Mississippi River flooding at the Ames Crevasse just above New Orleans. This flooded Jefferson Parish. There were problems with levees near New Orleans 120 years ago! New levees were constructed and existing ones strengthened yet the flood of 1927 proved that the levees were inadequate. There have been levee problems on the lower Mississippi River since 1891, if not before.

We have now passed a complete and full 120 YEAR MARKER for flooding events on the Mississippi River. What will the next 10 days of tribulation until 5-17, bring to the Mississippi River and the following states: North Dakota, South Dakota, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Kentucky, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Louisiana? May we pray for the residents suffering in these states. Will the departure, of The Greater Exodus than the earlier one of The Exodus in The Scriptures, be soon? We shall see. May we eagerly await and WATCH each day for The Beloved Groom, The Redeemer, The Captain of Our Souls.

With Love and Shalom,
Jean

+++++

From Moses & prophets / record tornadoes / full moons since “handwriting on wall”!!!

RFTH:

LINK

BEGINNING OF WARNING - Scorpion Moon over DC at Midnight
2003 5 16 3:36.5 Full Moon

FULL MOON NUMBER 98
2011 4 18 2:44.2 Full Moon

FULL MOON NUMBER 99
2011 5 17 11: 8.3 Full Moon

FULL MOON NUMBER 100
2011 6 15 20:13.1 Full Moon