Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Tribute to Mother's - Happy Mother's Day!

A Tribute to Mother's - Beautiful Tribute to Mother's keep your volume on...very inspiring written words of love and appreciation, as well. Click the url below:

http://www.entourages.com/barbs/Mother.htm

To All Members & Lurkers Alike,

I hope all the Mother's will have a very Happy Day tomorrow, and I hope, we'll all remember to Honor them for their Love, Nuturing, and Care they have given us, throughout our lives. Even, those whom have passed on and are with the Lord. Or perhaps, someone in your life was like a Mother to you, remember them as well, for their kindness they have shown you.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Godly Mothers, Grandmothers, and Mother's to be, May God Bless you this day and everyday, and may you rewards in Heaven be many!

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, Maria whom has been with the Lord since 1994...Now there's the best Mother's Day gift and perfect too, spending it with the Lord on Mother's Day!

If you're Mom's still living, then give her the biggest hug and warmest kiss, and tell her how much you love her while you still are able too!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Re: Happy Mother's Day!

Video: She's Just Away, A Song for Mothers Day

http://youtu.be/9Vfe0OfMSi0

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

INSPIRATIONAL MOTHER'S DAY QUOTES:

1. A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary. –Dorothy Canfield Fisher

2. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. –Unknown

3. Men are what their mothers made them. –Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. –Honore de Balzac

5. Making a decision to have a child–it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. –Elizabeth Stone

6. A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. –Tenneva Jordan

7. All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his. –Oscar Wilde

8. All mothers are working mothers. –Unknown

9. It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn’t. –Barbara Kingsolver

10. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. –Mildred B. Vermont

11. When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. –Sophia Loren

12. I regard no man as poor who has a godly mother. –Abraham Lincoln

13. …the hand that rocks the cradle – Is the hand that rules the world. –William Ross Wallace

14. An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest. –Spanish Proverb

15. A suburban mother’s role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. — Peter de Vries

16. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. — Irish Proverb

Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother’s love is not. — James Joyce

17. To a child’s ear, ‘mother’ is magic in any language. –Arlene Benedict

18. To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. –Maya Angelou

19. No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement. — Florida Scott-Maxwell

20. Sweater, n.: garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly. –Ambrose Bierce

21. A man’s work is from sun to sun, but a mother’s work is never done. –Author Unknown

22. You don’t really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around – and why his parents will always wave back. –William D. Tammeus

23. Children are a great comfort in your old age – and they help you reach it faster, too. –Lionel Kauffman

24. It takes a woman twenty years to make a man of her son, and another woman twenty minutes
to make a fool of him. –Helen Rowland

25. The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found. –Calvin Trillin

http://www.expressoshow.com/articles/Inspiration---Happy-Mother's-Day.html?articleID=1117

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Thanks, Valerie. I enjoyed the quotes!
Got a kick out of #9; 20; & 23!

Have a wonderful day!
God Richly Bless ~ all mommies & grammies!

Thanks Allejuah! I'm glad you liked it!

I hope everyone has a good day today, especially, the Moms & the Grandmoms!

Blessings!

Valerie

if you have a Mother in heaven ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If roses grow in Heaven, Lord, then pick a bunch for me. Place them in my Mother's arms and tell her they're from me. Tell her that I love and miss her and when she turns to smile, place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for a while.

Love you Mom and miss you! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sandy
if you have a Mother in heaven ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If roses grow in Heaven, Lord, then pick a bunch for me. Place them in my Mother's arms and tell her they're from me. Tell her that I love and miss her and when she turns to smile, place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for a while.

Love you Mom and miss you! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Love your poem Sandy, it's straight from the heart!
Thank you for posting it.

Yes I do have a Mom in Heaven, Maria, since 1994 and I miss her! I had a vision of her yesterday when I closed my eyes to go to sleep, and I burst into tears...even after 17 years we've been apart it still tugs at the heart strings.

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Sunday May 11th, 2014 is Mother's Day!

I wish all the Mother's and Grandmother's a very Happy Mother's Day!

Have a blessed and wonderful day in the Lord; and wherever you live, I hope
the Sun will shine for you that day, and the Sky will be clear and blue, and your loved one's will take time to spend time with you, or call and say...I love you Mom!

I know the Mother's who are in Heaven are going to have an awesome Mother's Day.
One day we'll be together and celebrate together again...awesome!

God Bless!

Valerie

There is no other love like a mother's love for her child

Celine Dion & Josh Groban Live "The Prayer"

Mama - Celine Dion

For My Mama, Maria, who died in 1994, and for all the wonderful Godly Mother's who are no longer with us; I dedicate this song to one and all!

I love this Song.

Mama liked the Roses by Elvis Presley

Happy Mother's Day to all. Here is my favorite written by Dottie Rambo.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

"MAMA'S TEACHING ANGELS HOW TO SING"

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

"WHEN MAMA SANG THE ANGELS STOPPED TO LISTEN" by George Jones

"WHEN MAMA PRAYED" by Randy Travis

Re: A Tribute to Mother's - Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful, Godly women out there and here at RFTH.

Maranatha,

Julie

Re: A Tribute to Mother's - Happy Mother's Day!

Texas Sue, Julie, Happy Mothers Day to both of you and to all the wonderful
Christian Mothers whom raised their children to Love the Lord first and foremost and others.

God Bless You one & All.

I'm having a wonderful Mother's Day, and I hope the rest of the Mothers and Grandmothers are also having a great day in the Lord.