Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Move In Middle East Puts Rapture At The Door

I'll bet you that you won't be in your chair when you hear the last few minutes of this report on Prophecy In The News today. You'll be jumpin', running, shouting Hallelujah! This 10 minute report made my day. WHOOOO HOOOOOOOO!

http://vimeo.com/23289596

Re: New Move In Middle East Puts Rapture At The Door

Praise the Lord. Thank you Jesus. I can't wait to see you I am so lonely for you.

shannon

wow! Thanks so much!!

WOW ! Sue that is awesome. Gary was right at the end about his heart beating faster. Mine still is.

Come Lord Jesus !!

This sounds like it for sure, no more delays!

Israel needs us gone, now! Let God arise and his
enemies be scattered!

Bless You, Sue!!!

Lord, we await the trumpet call!!!

I think I'm getting excited and sad all at once.

May the day be near, very, very near.

Maranatha!

My heart is still beating fast too. Jimmy DeYoung is a solid Bible teacher with much experience and knowledge accumulated over these many years. If he says the rapture is really close that is enuogh to give me goosebumps, shivers, tingles and happy feet!!!!

For those who want to hear more, I believe that he is going to be on the program tomorrow also. I will post the link tomorrow - IF WE ARE STILL HERE!!!!

WOW Texas Sue !!!!!!!!

Great posting. It sounds like if the Arabs HAVE their WAY.......that May 15 they are expected to storm Israel's borders on all side, The African prophet
Ouwner or how ever you spell his name ...had asked for prayer for Israel on one of his videos ...saying that he had a vision of Israels police asking and crying for help because they were OVER WHELMED by what was going on. My thought is IF Israel's borders are stormed, the Arabs in East Jerusalem will give every thing they got to riot and tear the country apart. AND that may set up the situation for the rapture since its one chord one agreement in the minds of Israel's enemies. I expect rockets at the same time they storm the border.

Texas Sue
My heart is still beating fast too. Jimmy DeYoung is a solid Bible teacher with much experience and knowledge accumulated over these many years. If he says the rapture is really close that is enuogh to give me goosebumps, shivers, tingles and happy feet!!!!

For those who want to hear more, I believe that he is going to be on the program tomorrow also. I will post the link tomorrow - IF WE ARE STILL HERE!!!!

Sue, now there's no need to try to contain your excitement. Just tell us how you really feel...haha

and its been said too the US would have to be wiped/crippled for the enemies to go forward in attacking Israel,

it seems that could come any day since May 15 is so close and with OBL death making the muslims mad, at least that is what TPTB say,

hoping the Lord comes and gets us soon,

How exciting like Texas Sue says!!!!

It occurs to me that it may seem insensitive of me to be so happy when Israel is being surrounded by enemies. I am happy that our time to go home is just about here, not about trouble for our friends in Israel and other Jews around the world.

In regard to Israel, I know that Michael, the Archangel will stand up for their defense (Daniel 12). God says when He brings Israel back into their land at the end of days He will see that they NEVER leave it again.

All the nations that have mistreated, disregarded, sneered at, murdered and cursed the Jews are coming up against a big wall of judgement if the soles of their feet come down on Israeli soil. They are coming against the APPLE of God's eye and that will not go unpunished. Payday is coming and it won't be pretty.

Isn't that the truth!

I, too, am happy that our departure is practically here--the sooner, the better. As for Israel, the hard truth is that it's going to take the Time of Jacob's Trouble--the 7-year Tribulation--to shake Israel out of her unbelief so that she will recognize her Messiah at last. I don't wish pain on Israel, either, but sad to say, that's what it's going to take for Israel to be saved. The sooner it all starts, the sooner Israel can be saved spiritually and physically, even though a lot of lives will sadly be lost in the process.

Texas Sue,

Thank you so much, very encouraging news for us, the Bride of Christ, very sobering news for Israel.

Let us rejoice in the good news for us, and remember to keep Israel in our prayers!

We know that it is all written in scripture, therefore, all of this will come to pass! Therefore, our joy will be complete when the Lord comes to remove us from this Earth.

Yet Israel, and the world will be in the most horrific times that ever was or ever shall be, therefore, there is a sense of sadness and many lives lost.

Yes Israel, will be saved when Jesus returns to rule and reign on Earth!

Sure looks like the Rapture and Sudden Destruction will occur symotaneously!

Remeber to bring in the lost, the Rapture is imminent,
and we need to occupy right to the very last moment,
working for God's Glory and Honor!

Jesus is coming don't miss it for the world!!!

Therefore, look up our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

These are exciting and surprising times Valerie and everyone!! Can hardly wait to hear our call home and meet you all.

Yes Sue, we're living in the most exciting times in History, the return of the Lord for His Bride, & then 7 years Later, return to the Earth with the Lord.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Mary made a really good point. The video did not even talk about the march on May 15th. All this with a march.

Next March on Israel set for June 5, 2011 ~

For information and discussion purposes only.

http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2011/05/22/on-june-5th-support-the-palestinian-refugees%E2%80%99-right-to-return/

This is what is planned next!!!!