Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Obama's Osama Hoax

Got this in my email today and it fits with an article I posted a few days ago.

Use your own discretion of course. When I first saw this on the news sites online Sunday night, I knew inside myself - gut feeling - that it was a hoax. My opinion -this is just a carnival trick to distract us from the evil plans being rolled out to instate martial law/police state here and make way for the one world government.

Texas Sue
Found this account online - read with discretion.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Interview of Dr. Steve Pieczenik – Bin Laden Already Dead in 2002

April 24, 2002
(Excerpts)

AJ: We are talking about Osama bin Laden, the CIA asset during the ‘80s, right into the early ‘90s and now the mainstream reports here out of Europe and the U.S. confirming that he was involved in the situation in the Bosnian and the Serb war. And then what Dr. Pieczenik is calling the classic term “blowback” - the bad boy getting out of control and this report of him in the American hospital. It’s been in the Washington Times, you name it, getting nursed back to health, meeting with the CIA Section Chief for ten days. Dr. Pieczenik, a former undersecretary of State and member of the CFR, you name it, can say, oh yeah that’s true but he’s got an explanation for it. Please elaborate doctor.

SP: Well, I don’t have a very good explanation. I was shocked as well as you were in that what is a Station Chief doing seeing Osama bin Laden * when he was already declared an international war criminal under the previous administration and then the Station Chief testified, with several others, that the whole family - so that notion that the family of bin Laden when they evacuated and left this country and then was subsequently interviewed, said they had no relation with bin Laden and that they didn’t know where he was and all that nonsense. It’s just sheer nonsense. And so when that popped up and I saw that, I said there is a lot of things going on here that don’t make sense. And that means that they are using bin Laden in a way that the United States government or you call Big Brother is basically using it in a very, ah, ah, ah, how should I say this, nefarious, in a very dangerous way to manipulate the American public.

Read more..............
http://stevequayle.com/News.alert/11_Terror/110503.UBL.dead.2002.html

Re: Obama's Osama Hoax

Sue,
These are very good videos exposing the lies of the Obama administration. I didn't buy into this whole story of the seals going in to Pakistan to kill Bin Laden at this time, when we had already heard of him dying years ago. It sickens me that the press just goes along with Obama's lies and the World believes it. I'm glad Alex Jones and others are out there to expose Obama's lies.
Here below is yet another video I received in an email that goes right along with the information you've presented.

Kevin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqIQV4X-_io&feature=uploademail

"o what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"

Thanks for posting these..

Now I began to think of the Prince of Lies, the Son of the Lies, no truth in Him ....

From one lie to another lie ...

"Son of peridition", son of the father of lies? Time will tell.

More likely, a forerunner. One who's helping to pave the way for the Antichrist to come.

It looks to me now that the basic report of the taking out of Osama is true. I always figure anything out of the mouth of O is a lie until proven otherwise, and I did listen to amost 2 hours of Alex Jones with his guest explaining bin laden has been dead for years.

BUT, Hamas is flying their flag at half mast and I just listened to Kim Climent going over a word he gave 7 years ago about Osama being located near a town he mentioned in Pakistan.
Beside that, the Pakistan brass have interviewed the people removed from the compound and reported on it.
Beside that, the Pakistan brass are hot about the U.S. going into their space to do the attack.