Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Date of Bin Laden's Death

Billye Brim had this message on her website regarding the death of Bin Laden:

http://www.billyebrim.org/content/may_2_2011_usama_bin_laden_dead

Billye Brim Blog
May 2, 2011
Usama bin Laden Dead

Judgment of the Nations –
In 1996 at her beach house, Lucy McKee, first told the Sparkies how large Usama bin Laden was in her prayer life. The Sparkies, a group of from 6 to 8 women, met regularly to discuss what we sensed in our spirits, what we were praying about, and then to join in prayer. Lucy said, “We have to get him.”

On 9/11/01, Lynne Hammond, Lucy’s twin, answered a phone call from Lucy. There was absolute silence, and then sobbing. Lucy said, “We didn’t get him.”

On May 1, 2011, yesterday, we got him. But really, his own actions reaped their just reward.

I am so aware that we are in a time of the judgment of the nations. This morning I read again Jeremiah 25 which details God’s “controversy with the nations” (Jer. 25:31).

At that time, Israel was being carried into captivity. The Lord told the prophet Jeremiah to take a cup of judgment to all nations and cause them to drink. When the Lord caused the prophet to speak it, it was done.

Now, I believe, the Lord sent the sword that brought judgment to Usama bin Laden. (Jer. 25:27, 31). I could read His signature in its date.

On May 1, 1945 Hitler was declared dead. On May 1, 2011, bin Laden was declared dead.

May 2, 2011 is Holocaust and Heroism Remembrance Day in Israel. In Poland the March of the Living walks from Auschwitz to Birkenau to commemorate the victory of the living over the dead.

When the Hand of the Lord is involved, the date is often significant. For instance the Berlin Wall fell, bringing Communism to its knees, on November 9, 1989. This was the 51st anniversary of Kristallnacht, Hitler’s organized anti-Jewish pogrom of November 9 and 10, 1938. The night of the broken glass brought the destruction of 267 synagogues and the arrest of thousands of Jews, later transferring them to concentration camps.

The Berlin Wall’s fall also fell on the Gregorian calendar date of Lenin’s October Revolution. The Tsars used the Julian calendar, and so it was called the October Revolution. But on the Gregorian calendar, the date was November 7, 1917.

No matter who is currently stirring up the unrest in the Middle East affecting so many dictators, you can be assured the Lord knows it is happening. Every one of these leaders has a despicable history against Israel, and against Israel's God and His plan of returning them to their land. Mubarak. Assad. Gaddafi. And others….