Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The marriage “rapture riddle” explained by the tornadoes & Iyar 1 (II II)?

2 Kings 2:1
[ Elijah Taken Up to Heaven ] When the LORD was
about to take Elijah up to heaven in a whirlwind,
Elijah and Elisha were on their way from Gilgal.

2 Kings 2:11
As they were walking along and talking together,
suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire
appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah
went up to heaven in a whirlwind.

ALL:

This morning in the One Year Bible, Samson is born to give deliverance to Israel. The Lord causes him to fall in love with a Philistine woman ( ultimately for the judgment of the Philistines ) and there is a marriage / wedding feast planned for 7 days. On the way to the feast, Samson remembers a lion he had killed a few days earlier and visits the spot on the way to the wedding feast. When he sees the carcass, he finds bees have built a hive and honey has been produced. Samson makes a “riddle” out of it and “bets” some of the wedding guests that they can’t figure it out. Since his bride is threatened, she forces him to tell the riddle and, ENRAGED, he kills some Philistines ( 30 men of Ashkelon ) thus proving God’s correct judgment of his choosing a “Philistine” wife for Samson.

Last week, tornadoes TORE THROUGH the South – like a lion. We have received a NOTE from someone outside this country that the “reason” for this tornado attack had to do with something “inside” of Obama.

Henoch (30 Apr 2011)
"Prophetic Message and Warning for America (USA, U.S.)"

LINK

LINK

Maybe a “wedding” is planed soon!!!!??? Maybe Israel will ( like Samson ) make “friends” with someone that will result in “his” ultimate fall. Maybe Obama's "sweet tongue" WILL FOOL many "secular" Jews into making a "deal".

It is INTERESTING that May 5 will be the 11th ( “chaos, judgment” ) anniversary of the “555 Marriage Announcement” and also Iyar 1. “Iyar” is the ONLY Jewish month which begins with an “I”. “Could you say something about the II II as being a double WARNING for this date May 5 (5/5) / Iyar 1…II II!!!??? "55" is the Hebrew gematria for "BRIDE"!!!!

Jewish Calendar

LINK

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!

Calvin

Judges 14
5 Samson went down to Timnah together with his father and mother. As they approached the vineyards of Timnah, suddenly a young lion came roaring toward him. 6 The Spirit of the LORD came powerfully upon him so that he tore the lion apart with his bare hands as he might have torn a young goat. But he told neither his father nor his mother what he had done. 7 Then he went down and talked with the woman, and he liked her.

8 Some time later, when he went back to marry her, he turned aside to look at the lion’s carcass, and in it he saw a swarm of bees and some honey. 9 He scooped out the honey with his hands and ate as he went along. When he rejoined his parents, he gave them some, and they too ate it. But he did not tell them that he had taken the honey from the lion’s carcass.

………..

12 “Let me tell you a riddle,” Samson said to them. “If you can give me the answer within the seven days of the feast, I will give you thirty linen garments and thirty sets of clothes. 13 If you can’t tell me the answer, you must give me thirty linen garments and thirty sets of clothes.”
“Tell us your riddle,” they said. “Let’s hear it.”

14 He replied,

“Out of the eater, something to eat;
out of the strong, something sweet.”

For three days they could not give the answer.

15 On the fourth day, they said to Samson’s wife, “Coax your husband into explaining the riddle for us, or we will burn you and your father’s household to death. Did you invite us here to steal our property?”

16 Then Samson’s wife threw herself on him, sobbing, “You hate me! You don’t really love me. You’ve given my people a riddle, but you haven’t told me the answer.”
“I haven’t even explained it to my father or mother,” he replied, “so why should I explain it to you?” 17 She cried the whole seven days of the feast. So on the seventh day he finally told her, because she continued to press him. She in turn explained the riddle to her people.

18 Before sunset on the seventh day the men of the town said to him,

“What is sweeter than honey?
What is stronger than a lion?”

Samson said to them,

“If you had not plowed with my heifer,
you would not have solved my riddle.”

19 Then the Spirit of the LORD came powerfully upon him. He went down to Ashkelon, struck down thirty of their men, stripped them of everything and gave their clothes to those who had explained the riddle. Burning with anger, he returned to his father’s home. 20 And Samson’s wife was given to one of his companions who had attended him at the feast.