Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
An Encouraging Email from a Physician & Surgeon whom Frequents RFTH!

Hi Valerie.

I hope this email finds you well and in good spirits. You don't know me. I'm a physician and surgeon. I love Jesus and have been watching for His return for a long time. I came across your website a few months ago and I have been visiting three times daily. I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work. Your efforts have brought comfort and encouragement to many people. God bless you. Scott
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Re: An Encouraging Emaill from a Physician & Surgeon whom Frequents RFTH!

Hello Dr. Scott Harrison,

Thanks so much for taking the time by sending this encouraging email, I especially needed it today. Yesterday our site
was hacked, and I had a lot of work changing passwords, emailing members, etc., getting it back up and running! Your email, came just when I most needed it
the most! I do my best on my part, along with help of all the faithful members whom contribute to the site, it's a joint effort for we are all One in Christ!

May God Bless you and guide you daily in your work as physician and surgeon!
It is good to know that there are people like yourself whom love Jesus especially in your line of work!
I'm happy to hear you visit our site frequently! If you have the time and ever decide you'd like to post on our site
you're more than welcome to do so! I would would be happy to send you the new password! If time is sparse, then I hope you'll continue to visit
and read daily. Watching for the Lord's return daily along with you! God Bless You, Scott....Valerie

P.S. With your permission I would like to share your encouraging letter on the site, withholding your name if you prefer to do so!
or just sign it as Scott...please let me know, as it would lift up the spirits of those whom contribute to the site daily.
I will await your reply! Blessings in Christ!

Hi Valerie,

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to write such a nice letter. What an encourager you are! You have a wonderful ministry. I can appreciate what you must go through - it takes a lot of work to keep this site up and running. I'm sorry to hear about the hackers. You know you are doing a good job when you are attacked and distracted like this. Many people pray for you and the members here. God bless you Valerie.

PS: Feel free to post anything. I look forward to contributing or at least encouraging others. Thanks again. Scott

Everyone of you have made this site what it is today.

Your influence is written in pages of posts, and many are reading, and are being blessed and are praying for all members here. That in itself, should convince us we are part of the Lord's great plan, to go out into the world in this case via the internet, to bring the Gospel, or Good News message of the Lord to the whole world!

May the good fruit continue to grow and draw many to Christ, before the Lord comes. Continue being a blessing to others. Your rewards in Heaven will be great.

This is why I posted this thread, I wanted to encourage everyone who takes the time to post here!
You are making a difference in the world in a positive way by uplifting the spirits of all of our Sisters & Brothers in Christ whomever and wherever they may live in this world, during our watch for the Lord's coming. Whatever their denomination may be, they too can know that Christ loves them to, and is calling them unto Himself. Come whomsoever will, just as you are, Come to Jesus, and turn your life over to Him, and let Him be your Lord and Savior this very day.

There's a saying that actions speak louder than words!
For how we act and our interaction with one another, shows if we are true followers, disciples, of Christ.
We are told that if we have love for God and one another then we are true followers or disciples of Christ. Others notice as well, and are drawn to Christ because of it! It's our commission to bring Jesus to the World, as we announce His coming at the Rapture is at hand.

All of you can see that your good work is not in vain,
because, faith comes by hearing, in this case by reading the good news of Christ's Love, & saving grace! Therefore, draw as many as you can to Christ, in these last days, for God's Honor & Glory!
Let His love shine through you and in you, so that everyone that comes your way will be drawned to Christ, whom abides in you, and lives as God's Holy Spirit within each one.

Keep watching and keep working, you'll be so glad you did, when you see the Lord face to face smiling at you! He'll be standing there with opened arms ready to greet you and embrass you and say, well done my faithful servant, well done indeed!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

God is really blessing your web site Valerie. That has got to make you feel really good! I know you expressed your reservations at a couple of points in this journey but God was with you all the time. He still is and we are going home soon. You are helping many people!

I agree wholeheartedly with the physician. RFTH has been a wonderful blessing to me to help keep me on the right track. I will be going through a rough patch and seeking help from the Lord and a sister or brother in Christ will post something that will bring help to me through RFTH. The Lord has certainly used you Valerie and I want to add my vote of thanks and prayers that the "hedge of protection" that we have prayed for will remain strong. And that the gates of hell shall not prevail!!! Matthew 16:18
Amen.

In HIs Love, By His Spirit
Jewel
Malachi 3:17

Bob D
God is really blessing your web site Valerie. That has got to make you feel really good! I know you expressed your reservations at a couple of points in this journey but God was with you all the time. He still is and we are going home soon. You are helping many people!

Bob D,

Dear Brother in Christ, Thank you for you kind words. However, I feel that everyone here has also contributed a great deal to make the site what it is today; like yourself with excellent studies, and words of inspiration and encouragement. I'm grateful for the many, here, whom truly love the Lord, and want to serve Him and please Him contineuously!

You are so right, when at times it got very difficult here for me I felt like throwing in the towel as they say, but each and everytime God has sent someone to encourage me.

This letter came at a perfect time, just when we were hacked, along with other problems on the site. It can get trying at times, but I always remember what Jesus said, it may not be easy to follow him and do what we are called to do, but it will be well worth it in the end.

These encouraging letters keep coming from others, and I appreciate them very much, as I myself need encouragement to keep on going!

Oh Bob, what joy there will be when we meet Jesus face to face and one another...It will be the most
grandest day of our entire lives!

What we do, and what we suffering because of it; it's all for God's Honor and Glory, it's all for Jesus!

I pray many more people will come to Jesus, through the work all of us are doing to keep this site pleasing in the eyes of the Lord!

I'm just a humble worker/servant like the rest of you trying my best to keep going until the Lord arrives.

Jesus is coming very soon! Maranatha!

Valerie

Jewel
I agree wholeheartedly with the physician. RFTH has been a wonderful blessing to me to help keep me on the right track. I will be going through a rough patch and seeking help from the Lord and a sister or brother in Christ will post something that will bring help to me through RFTH. The Lord has certainly used you Valerie and I want to add my vote of thanks and prayers that the "hedge of protection" that we have prayed for will remain strong. And that the gates of hell shall not prevail!!! Matthew 16:18
Amen.

In HIs Love, By His Spirit
Jewel
Malachi 3:17

Jewel,

Dear Sister in Christ, I am blessed by your thoughtful and sincere remarks!

Thank you so much for your precious prayer and words
of comfort! I'm so happy to hear that you had benefitted from RFTH when you needed it. It makes me feel good, to think, that all that I've been through trying to keep this site on the right track, makes it all worth it.

Please continue to remember me, this site, and all members here in your prayers...I will continue to keep you and all here in mine!

Valerie

May each of us remember to encourage one another, with the promise of the Lord's soon return at the Rapture. There's more than enough discouragement in the secular world, so let's uplift, inspire, and bring the lost to Christ, by our words & actions towards one another as well.

Thanks to everyone whom has taken the time to encourage me, may God Bless you and encourage you as well.

Valerie