Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The apostasy of thirteen and the welcomed return of Jesus Christ Part One

The number thirteen in the Bible has a consistent meaning from Genesis to Revelation of depravity, rebellion or apostasy. There is nothing good about the interpretation or understanding of thirteen.

The purpose of this article is not to try and convince readers that we are close to the rapture and the 7 year tribulation period. I think we have already established this truth through so many articles and videos.

The Bible speaks of this time period more than any other space in time.The tribulation period is mentioned 39 times in the Bible. By the way the biblical meaning of the number 39 means disease.This should tell us something about what the world is going to face after the rapture. It is kind of ironic to me that most people don't even care. They will if they miss the rapture. People joke around with me all the time but they are just fulfilling prophecy when they do this because Peter talks about mocking and the last days.

The real question is how many people will come to know Jesus Christ as their very own personal Savior as a result of the tragedies and perhaps the start of major new wars to come before our departure in heaven?

The fourth judgment in the book of Revelation is the pale horse. "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth." Revelation 6:8. I get the impression that if we were able to physically see the pale horse we would notice the sickness and disease right away. Perhaps this verse sheds some light as to why the 7 year tribulation is mentioned 39 times in the Bible.

Observe the last phrase of the verse that I just quoted which would be "The beasts of the earth." Animals get hungry too if you know what I mean. They also have an innate sense if the world is not right.The Bible seems to imply that the wild kingdom will get very confused. That is happening right now. Birds are falling from the sky and fish are dying. Ecc. 9:12.

What I would like to do is try my best and explain to readers why this coming time period is going to be horrible from a biblical numeric perspective. It is very simple.

I wrote an article called "Left behind and the gospel of the kingdom" which explains that even if you are left behind you can still accept Jesus Christ into your heart as your personal Savior but the fear of not being part of the rapture will be overwhelming not to mention what you will have to endure. If a person does not come to know Jesus Christ after the rapture they will go through a lot of suffering. No one will escape the pain in the day of the wrath of God. I would rather suffer for a purpose as opposed to just dying without Jesus Christ and going to Hell for all eternity.

This future 7 year tribulation can be described by studying the meaning of the number 13 from a biblical point of view. This time period will be depravity,rebellion and apostasy (13). That is why Christians with common sense and compassion will point to the saving grace in Jesus Christ (8) because Satan has devious plans to enslave humanity through his deception (13).This is what the Bible teaches.

I just briefly spoke of a contrast between the saved (8) and the unsaved (13).The redeemed in Jesus Christ will be caught up in the rapture (8).The unsaved under the canopy of (13) will be left behind to enter into the 7 year tribulation.Eight (8) is the number of a new beginning in Jesus Christ.This number (8) is always associated with the redeemed or regenerated in Jesus Christ.

The Holy Spirit consistently compares the number 8 to the number 13 in the Bible. Every name of Jesus Christ is divisible by 8 with the exception of one. Jesus of Nazareth is divisible by 13.That was the name of reproach given to Jesus when people expressed their hatred for Him. This title has a gematra value of 2197 (thirteen to the third power;13x13x13). Jesus has a numeric equivalent of 888. Lord has a gematra equivalent of 800 (8 x 100). Son equals 880 (8 x110).

Only a divine author could have arranged His mathematical design to fit so perfect. No human could have accomplished this because foreknowledge is required to set up a system of perfect numbers in the Bible. Some people have partial foresight but only God sees the whole picture.I am pretty sure if you read these articles understanding what I am trying to say will be easy to comprehend and very clear.

Not only are all the names of Jesus divisible by 8 but all the names of Satan are divisible by 13. Satan in the Greek = 2197 or thirteen to the third power (13x13x13). Satan in Hebrew =364 or 13 x 28. Beelzebub = 598 or 13 x 46. Tempter = 1053 or 13 x 81.

We see here in the Bible that the true Christ =1480 or "8" x 185. This is distinct with the divine stamp of 8 as compared to names or terms for the devil that are always divisible by 13.

Notice Jesus of Nazareth=2197 and Satan in the Greek=2197. I would say the odds of a human author constructing this is almost impossible. What we see here is Jesus of Nazareth, a name of hatred and reproach assigned to Him by the devil has a value of 2197 (13 to the third power). The word Satan is the equivalent of 2197 (13 to the third power). God knows exactly what is happening on this earth and He proves it through His divine numeric structure.

I remember one good Bible teacher said,"If you are too lazy to read the 22 chapters of Revelation just read chapter 13." That is the one chapter that summarizes the evil nature of man in the tribulation period. The Holy Spirit knew exactly what He was doing. If this chapter does not describe rebellion,corruption and defection then I must be seeing things.

I went over examples of the names of Jesus (8) and Satan (13) but the Bible goes even deeper. All the names of the Lord's people are in multiples of "Eight." The enemies of God are in multiples of 13. If that were not enough the Bible gives more mathematical evidence that good and evil are on two different sides.There are groups or clusters of righteous people that are divisible by 8.There are groups or clusters of evil people that are divisible by 13.

(1) Daniel 95
(2) Hanamiah 120
(3) Misael 381
(4) Azariah 292
This totals 888.

One example on the bad side (13) would be all the adversaries of Nehemiah. This total would be 2717 or 13 x 209.

Evil phrases in the Bible are divisible by 13. Ministering phrases for the comfort of the righteous are divisible by 8 especially in the form of divine government. All these truths in Scripture are carefully distinguished between the righteous and the unrighteous. Let me give you one example of a biblical phrase on the good side (8) and one example of a biblical phrase on the evil side (13).

In Acts 1:15 the number of Disciples gathered in the upper room was 120 (8x15).

Revelation 13:1 says, "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,having seven heads and ten horns,and upon his horns ten crowns,and upon his heads the name of blasphemy." "The sea" has a gematra equivalent of 1157 (13x89). A person could take this one step further to the phrase, "A beast rise up out of the sea"=1664 (13x128).

2nd Thes 2:3 talks about the 7 year tribulation period and equates this time with the apostasy (13). Verse 9 talks about ..."The working of Satan (13) with all power and signs and lying wonders." In fact "The man of sin" and "The son of perdition" are terms for the antichrist in this chapter and they are divisible by 13.

I am trying to convince people that if they are on the (13) side then please come to know the Lord Jesus Christ now (8) "Before" you enter into a "Soon" to be 7 year tribulation period (13) in the world.This will require a decision on your part to sincerely and earnestly acknowledge your sin condition before God and accept Jesus Christ as your very own personal Savior.

These two numbers are constantly being compared in the Bible because God is making a distinction between the saved in Jesus Christ (8) and the lost who don't even know Jesus Christ (13).

Re: The apostasy of thirteen and the welcomed return of Jesus Christ Part One

The real question is how many people will come to know Jesus Christ as their very own personal Savior as a result of the tragedies and perhaps the start of major new wars to come before our departure in heaven?

Revelation 7:9-17 answers that question:

After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. And they cried out in a loud voice:
“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, saying:

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!”

Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

I answered, “Sir, you know.”

And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore,

“they are before the throne of God
and serve him day and night in his temple;
and he who sits on the throne will spread his tent over them.
Never again will they hunger;
never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat upon them,
nor any scorching heat.
For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd;
he will lead them to springs of living water.
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

So the answer is--a numberless multitude from all over the world, and hallelujah for that! More than the Apostle John could even count! Alas, most of the Tribulation believers will die--they will have to seal their testimonies with their blood. That's why they are standing before the throne in white robes, in this scene from Revelation.

Kathy G.

Oops! Forgive me, I misread the statement I quoted in my reply; I thought you said "after our departure in heaven"! Well, after our departure, my answer, as given above, stands. As for before the Rapture, only God knows at this point. It may well be, sad to say, that it's going to take the Rapture to get most people's attention as of now. I rather suspect that, for the most part, those who are going to be saved before the Rapture have been by this time. There may well be some still to be saved before God sends Jesus to come get us, but not many.

I would agree with you Kathy. It makes me very sad. It is very hard for me.

Even what you spoke of after the rapture has an element of sadness to what you said. It is obvious that after the rapture this world will change to a point where many people will be killed for their faith. So much for live and let live.

Well anyway thanks for your reply. Victory is in Jesus Christ! Thanks for quoting that passage in the book of Revelation.