Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nothing But The Blood of Jesus!

Sisters and Brothers in Christ, feel free to add to these videos in praise and rememberence of this holy week.

It won't be long and we will be praising Him in person, together.

God Bless, can't wait to be with you all~ my family I haven't met yet!

There Is A Fountain

Isn't He Wonderful

Re: Nothing But The Blood of Jesus!

Cesca,
We can't wait to meet you in the air too sister. That first video clip reminded me of how brutal the roman soldiers were when they scourged our savior. I saw "The Passion of the Christ" in the theater when it came out, and it was the most realistic portrayal of the crucifixion of our Lord that I have ever seen. He could have stopped it all from happening at anytime, but he loved us that much, and he allowed himself to suffer as the perfect sacrifice for our sins. All glory and honor is given to Jesus our Savior!

Kevin

Cesca, the song you posted above, "Isn't He Wonderful" by John Wimber, was one of the songs Gary Wood heard in heaven in 1966. He died in a car crash, experienced heaven and was sent back when his sister prayed IN JESUS' NAME for his life. His friend who was giving him a tour of heaven said, "You'll have to go back, she's using THAT NAME." Most powerful name in the universe - JESUS!

Back to my point though. He was a winner of several awards for his singing in high school and college so he was most aware of the music he heard in heaven. He heard several songs there that had not made it to earth yet and one of these was the one you posted. God sends them to those who listening to Him so that they can be used in worship here. Here is his testimony on Sid Roth back in 2007. Just click on either Windows or Real Player button to see and hear his testimony. Very awesome to hear about heaven from someone who was there. Always good to know about where we are going. Love & blessings to you.

http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=tv_&page=NewsArticle&id=6919&security=1041&news_iv_ctrl=1191

Great music for this weekend. Thanks Cesca

Kevin
Cesca,
We can't wait to meet you in the air too sister. That first video clip reminded me of how brutal the roman soldiers were when they scourged our savior. I saw "The Passion of the Christ" in the theater when it came out, and it was the most realistic portrayal of the crucifixion of our Lord that I have ever seen. He could have stopped it all from happening at anytime, but he loved us that much, and he allowed himself to suffer as the perfect sacrifice for our sins. All glory and honor is given to Jesus our Savior!

Kevin

I, too, saw it in the theater when it came out, and I've watched it on DVD more than once since. I watched it just this afternoon in my bedroom.

Cesca, Sis, so good to hear from you again!
Praying all is well with you!

Thank you for this awesome thread, it is much needed especially at this very time we are in, celebrating in rememberance what our precious Lord did for us at the cross!

As It is hard for me to get out to go to a theatre, I bought the DVD and watched it at home! It is heartwrenching, to watch, and know how much Jesus loved us by the horrific suffering and death he willing accepted on our behalf!

Thank you Jesus! Thank you, so very much Lord!!!

Can't wait to meet you Sis, and all here, with Jesus in the midst of us!

Blessing & Love in Christ,

Valerie

Remember this?

And have you seen this?

An old favorite~~~

Kevin, Texas Sue and Valerie,

What a wonderful day it will be, to meet our promised Groom and finally celebrate our life eternal with Him and each other!

Thanks for the link to that Sid Roth video, Sue. I watched it and was moved. I love to hear the testimonies of those who have visited our final resting place (so to speak?).

Well, I'm looking forward to the next 40 or 50 days~Ascension Day and Pentecost, or any day soon, when we take off for the sky and attend the wedding of the ages!!!

See you all soon, Maranatha!

Cesca, I knew you would love the interview with Gary Wood. It is one of my favorites. He also heard "All Hail The Power Of Jesus Name" and asked his friend, Why are they singing from the Baptist Broadman Hymnal? I thought that was funny. I was thrilled though to learn that this wonderful, majestic hymn that I have sung in church all these years is a favorite of heaven also. We are going to feel so at home when we get there.

Here is a link to Billye Brim's site with her radio programs. She interviewd Gary last year on her 10 minute daily radio program. He is on for two weeks from May 24 to June 4. Just click on the little arrow when you open each day to hear the program. It will build your faith to hear this testimony and how things work in heaven.

http://www.billyebrim.org/media/audio?page=4