Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Severe storms / tornadoes Friday thru Tuesday…

LINK

Zechariah 9 (NIV)

The LORD Will Appear

14 Then the LORD will appear over them;
his arrow will flash like lightning.
The Sovereign LORD will sound the trumpet;
he will march in the storms of the south,
15 and the LORD Almighty will shield them.
They will destroy
and overcome with slingstones.
They will drink and roar as with wine;
they will be full like a bowl
used for sprinkling the corners of the altar.
16 The LORD their God will save his people on that day
as a shepherd saves his flock.
They will sparkle in his land
like jewels in a crown.
17 How attractive and beautiful they will be!
Grain will make the young men thrive,
and new wine the young women.

“COME, LORD JESUS!!!”

Re: Severe storms / tornadoes Friday thru Tuesday…

We've sure been having a lot of storms here in southeastern Oklahoma yesterday and today. In fact, yesterday, we had a doozy of a hailstorm!

I took a couple of videos of the hailstorm while it was in progress. Here they are now:

That is some AWESOME hail for it to show up in a picture like that!!!!!!!!!

The Sovereign LORD will sound the trumpet;
he will march in the storms of the south,

I was thinking about this verse today. It occurred to me that if Israel is the center of the earth and God is using it as a reference point then North Africa woulc be south of Israel. Could the "STORMS" of riots going on there be what is being referenced instead of weather?

And it's predicted by the weather service to be worse
yet, in May!

http://www.weather.com/outlook/weather-news/news/articles/outbreak-recap-041811_2011-04-18

Sue, that's an interesting thought. I could see
how you could classify what's going in M/E as 'storms'!