Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The everlasting hills of Oklahoma.

This morning I woke up with this song going in my head.
I found it and the “words” are so peaceful!!!

I also found some others to go along with this.

The everlasting hills of Oklahoma
They hold a million treasures to be found
Golden grain on hills of green
Wave to valleys cool and clean
Too bad some folks have never seen

Are told in clouded statues in the sky
Pioneers who long have gone
Their wagon wheels still rumble on
When thunder peals and falls upon

Will live in name of men she claimed her own
Some were right and some were wrong
In history's pages, prose and song
Oh, hail them now for they all belong
To The everlasting hills of Oklahoma...

The Sons Of The Pioneers - The Everlasting Hills Of Oklahoma

LINK

The Everlasting Hills Of Oklahoma

LINK

Sons Of The Pioneers - Cool Clear Water - Vintage 78rpm Gramophone

LINK

Sons of the Pioneers

LINK

Sons of the Pioneers -- Ghost Riders In the Sky

LINK

When Johnny Comes Marching Home Time-Lapse

LINK

Re: The everlasting hills of Oklahoma.

Are you from Oklahoma?
I have lived here all of my life. It is a wonderful state.

Karla Jo:

No, I'm from Mississippi.

I just like the song.

Well, I'm from Oklahoma! In fact, I'm a born-and-bred Okie, and I live in southeastern Oklahoma now.

I just love eastern Oklahoma. It is just beautiful there. We have friends from Atoka. I live in central Oklahoma now but grew up southwest of here. We have beautiful sandstone bluffs where I grew up. Some of those hills are steep out there.
I remember watching Roy Rogers and Dale Evans on television when I was a child. They went through many trials and tribulations in their lives. One of their children, a daughter, died in childhood, and a son lost his life in VietNam. I read a book long ago written by Dale Evans about how their faith got them through the death of their little daughter. I think the book was called Angel Unaware. Not sure if that is the correct title, but it was a lovely book.

Their daughter, Robin, was born with Down Syndrome and a congenital heart defect which ended up killing her when she was not yet 2 years old, I think. Angel Unaware was her story.

Calvin, you are tugging at my heart strings with all of these songs by the wonderful Sons of the Pioneers and Roy Rogers back when he was Leonard Slye. You probably know that Roy Rogers was the founder of this group before he became the King of the Cowboys. I have a video of the group's 60th Anniversary back in 1997 where they met in Tucson, Arizona to celebrate and perform. They are totally unique and no one can duplicate there great harmony with all those wonderful songs about life on the western frontier. Terrific!

Texas Sue:

I'm glad you like them!!!

I'm pretty sure I had their greatest hits way back in
the 60's. Their sound is so pure and they represent a
time, to me, that's now gone by.

BLESSINGS!!!!!!

Calvin

Calvin, that time you refer to was so pure compared to what we are inundated with now. Makes me sad to see how far down entertainment has gone. One thing for sure, we will hear them again in heaven!! :)

Here is another from one of Roy's movies: