Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another child - a 6 year old - tells his parents the 21st!!

Letter from 5 Doves from Joe M (WOW WOW WOW):

Dear Doves,

My wife, Pauline, was playing with our six year old son, Josiah, today. Pauline asked him, "Do you think the Lord is coming soon?"
About 10 minutes later, our son said, "Thursday."
She asked him what about Thursday. He said, "we're going to see God Thursday."
Later on without prompting, he said, "It's going to be so quick. Jesus is coming right now. It's going to be so, so quick. It's not going to be a long time ago." So Pauline asked him again what's going to happen on Thursday, and he said, "We're going to see God."

Our son doesn't know about how fast the rapture will be. He doesn't use the word rapture. I know we're not supposed to know the day or the hour. Remember how New Year's eve celebrations work. One country hits the midnight hour, then later another hits midnight, and so on and so on. Even on five doves, we're from different countries. So, is Thursday my time in the U.S. or Leigh's time in Australia? Even the West coast in California is three hours different from the East coast time.

Keep looking up! There's so many signs! Will we be here on Friday?

Joe M

Re: Another child - a 6 year old - tells his parents the 21st!!

Thanks John,

That's a good question, time will tell if we're still here Friday!

Thanks for the encouragment!

Heard of Children stating similar things years ago, and well, we're still here!

We know one thing for certain, the Rapture is much closer than ever before!

Let's continue to keep our eyes on our Blessed Hope, for He is coming very soon!

Maranatha!

Valerie

John, in my opinion children this young have no prejudices, preconceived notions, history of information, or any of the other factors that erode faith and belief that are acquired as we age. This is why there is validity to what you posted. This week, I have read at least three different stories of children, aged 3 to 9, who have given the same report. We will see tomorrow. In any case, these kind of things are happening more and more, closer together. We are going home soon. God Bless you and your family John.

I agree, Sue and thanks John for posting this!!

Thanks, Valerie and Sue. (edited to add Liberty too)

I thought it was interesting in light of what I had read about another child (a 9 year old) saying the same thing.

I agree and feel the same about how their faith is not distorted or diminished in the same way someone older can be.

That is why I thought that this would be worth posting.

We shall see. I am trying to be level headed, but the more I talk to the Lord about it and think about seeing Him the more excited I get.

Well here we are April 21st, has arrived!

Thank you Lord for another Day!

The Lord knows what will take place today, we'll just have to wait and find out!

Keep your eyes on Jesus, set your heart on Him, and remember, should Friday come and we're still here, we're one more day closer than the day before.

Jesus said He would come and take us home where He has prepared a place for us, so we know He will return for His Own. Be ready at all times, watch daily, and keep the faith in Him!

Hope to see you in Heaven before the day is out, if not will see you on the forum, watching until the day arrives!

Maranatha!

Valerie