Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I was over at David Owuor's website-

Repentandpreparetheway.org and read what he had to say about the pale horse video from Egypt.

It is hard for me to read all of his stuff because he seems to take forever to tell the gist of it, but he says the Lord had everybody see the pale horse of Rev. right there on TV.

David said the horse was seen for 6 seconds and this was Rev. 6. That the rider was on backwards and spun around as the horse galloped away.

After I posted this I went over the video on his site and he said the horse has a large flowing white mane. Then I went to youtube and watched the "Horse" again. No white mane. ??
Maybe the Lord used the camera to show us something, but, the pictured horse blocked out the railing it was seemingly behind as it moved forward- indicating to me that it really was a reflection of the camera lense. beside the trailing white dots that paced the horse.
Since the railing disappeared- this means the image was on the camera side of the railing.
David seemed to connect the pale horse with the Rapture timing, as he apparently saw both in the same vision.
When I saw the horse video on David's website, I wondered if an assistant was connectiong the video with the Re. horse OR did the prophet himself promote the video as the Re. horse. I got the answer.

Re: I was over at David Owuor's website-

What was your answer?

David believes the video shows the horse of Rev. because the article I read was by him and he wrote about it.

The pale horse is the 4th seal judgment prophesied in Revelation, and that seal judgment can't begin until the first 3 seal judgments have first been unleashed. And not even the first seal judgment will not be unleashed as long as the Church is still here. It's hard to understand David Owuor's reasoning on this matter. Since the world is not in the Tribulation yet, what it's going through now are birth pangs, not seal judgments. That being the case, my guess is that what Owuor saw was a preview of the Tribulation judgment to come.

Yeah, we went over this before. The thing is that he is the one seeing the visions of this stuff and not us. He says the first horse is spiritual deception. Within the church.
If David did not have a track record of all the disasters he prophesied, and rain coming down at his command, it would be easier to sluff him off.

Beside that, the concept that seems real, is that there must be an anouncer (an Elijah) to come before the Lord.
Owuor's message is the same as John the Baptist. Repent and prepare the way of the Lord.
Nobody else is saying such a thing.

Here is another thing I noticed today- the false messiah (Zero) is considered an african (even though he is 1/2 white) and the Elijah on the scene is african.
Plus both of them were born in Kenya!
(I am assuming David Owuor was born in the country he has his ministry from.)

After we are gone up, the origional Elijah comes back- and his message will be - Repent and prepare for the coming of the Lord!

Spiritual deception will certainly play a role in the opening of the first seal--the rider on the white horse with a bow but no arrows, riding forth to conquer. That's the Antichrist rising to power and taking over the European Union and then the world through deception and diplomacy. He'll be a master deceiver, no question about that. But the true Church, the Body/Bride of Christ, will be gone when that time comes, and with it, the Restrainer.

As for the real Elijah--yep, he sure will! The Law (Moses) and the Prophets (Elijah) will both return to Israel and preach there.

Honestly, I have lost interest in him ever since he changed the Eiffel tower to the nuclear reactor towers in Japan. He seemed so sure before that it was the Eiffel tower.
There was another video that made no sense to me as well. It was about a tsunami and flood and they were showing that prophecy coming to pass but what they said and showed was 2 different things.
So, I am not putting him down, I would never talk against a true prophet of the LORD, but I am confused and a bit leery now.

Wow, Mollie, sounds like this guy ia a condemnation preacher instead of a salvational preacher.. Matt.7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

We are all sinners even after we accept Jesus into our hearts.. We still live in sin bodies don't we.. We don't just magically become little angels over night. We have to live daily slowly growing into the Lord, so to speak..

If it was up to our holiness and righteousness, Jesus would NOT have had to die on the cross, now would he..

Anyway on the pale horse in the video, I do NOT believe it is the SEAL horse because as Kathy stated none of the seals will begin until after the body of Christ is taken up.

On the white horse, I also do NOT believe it is the Church being unrighteous, etc. This is painting a picture of the Powers at the time of the first 3.5 years of the Great Tribulation..

The White Horse is the last kingdom to rise upon the earth, with the FALSE Messiah riding him.. The world will follow after him as a lot have done with little o...

One has to keep these horses in CONTEXT... If the White Horse represents a power, then the RED Horse also is a nation..

Now to help understand what God has painted here, he uses the 4 Beasts of Rev.4:7 to show symbols of these nations in the last days..

The First Beast was a Lion announces the White Horse, which is the Mystery Babylon to arise upon the earth..

The Second Beast is a Calf announcing the Red Horse which is Israel... Because of Israel, PEACE is taken from the earth and causes war. Israel has a GREAT Sword..

The Third Beast is the FACE of a MAN, announces the Black Horse, which is Russia.. Russia will be starving and try to move into Israel for food and oil..

The Fourth Beast is the EAGLE, which announces the Pale Horse, which represents the USA and maybe NATO allies, not sure about the ally part.. The USA will control 1/4th of the earth NOT KILL 1/4 or it... Read the WORDS...

Also note that the USA has a sword.. So it appears that the USA has lost it's power it once had verses the Bow and the Great Sword mentioned above..

This is showing the GREAT Trib part, 3.5 years, the EZe 38 war. I'm thinking that this will wipe out most powers on earth leaving the False Messiah unchecked which he will force himself into Israel without any opposition, as Daniel prophecied during the MIDDLE of the 7 years..

Rev.6:16-17 shows clearly that this one sitting on the throne is the AC during the middle of the trib. NOT JESUS as so many try to preach.. The stars falling most likely are nukes. The scrolling effect of the sky (heaven) is of the blast, etc.. and the reference of the fig tree, again, Israel...

Rev.7:1 shows this is in CHRONOLOGICAL order..

1 ¶ And after these things I saw

After the first 3.5 years, we see God sealing the 144,000 Israelites around the world. and following that we see another group of Christians being raptured up into Heaven around the throne of God..

Verse 14-17 shows that this group are saved by GRACE, by the shed blood of the lamb, making their garments white and spotless..

BUT the key word here is the "SUN".. The sun will NOT shine on this group anymore.. That means that this group will NOT come down to earth for the 1000 years.

This group will stay up in Heaven while Jesus and the first raptured come back down.. In Chapter 20:4 we see that those KILLED DURING THE "WRATH" PERIOD are resurrected and they WILL RULE with Jesus for the 1000 years.. Rev.14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

So I'm amazed that people can read these same words I do and still do NOT understand what God is painting for them to see..

When SEAL SEVEN Opens, the "WRATH" period (3.5 yrs) starts which will last 1260 days until Christ comes down to put an end to the madness..

Joseph

I think of the white horse as the classic "riding in on a white horse", a false rescuer. The real "riding in on a white horse" is when Jesus returns with His saints, when He touches down on the mount of olives.
The first horse of the four horseman is false, offering "peace, peace, but there is no peace". He, the false one, brings a sword. IMHO. Love to all, Regina

Kathy, I agree with you especially on this point,

"That being the case, my guess is that what Owuor saw was a preview of the Tribulation judgment to come."

Good thread, very interesting...!

Dr. Owuor may be a prophet but I think he doesn't have the gift of discernment to the actually timing of a prophecy.

I have always been on a more cautious side when it comes to those whom claim to be prophets of the Lord, because of so many false ones. However, to this day I still believe he is a true prophet of the Lord.

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie