Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Strange Vision around 3:12 am today of Ground Invasion - Major War!
Re: Strange Vision around 3:12 am today of Ground Invasion - Major War!

This evening I tried to watch this new show, a series,
called "The Event". It's about "invasion" about to take place on earth, by people that look like humans.
Some are already here, and a aircraft is suppose to arrive shortly.
I can't remember the exact one liner words they used, something to the fact, "We are expecting the invasion and their soon arrival". Immediately I thought of the Rapture because that is The Event we are waiting for, Coming of the Lord. The word invasion and a whole slew of soldiers in Uniforms, just like in my vision today...I was taken a back...and thought..perhaps another confirmation that a land invasion will take place shortly, and as War breaks out, against the Invaders, (Canadians, America's etc} on land...The Event (The Rapture) will take place and we will exit the Earth, while this is happening at the same time. Nothing written in stone, just thinking out loud..that's all.

By the way, I just couldn't watch anymore, it's just not my type of show! Anyways, this cold and cough gives me teary eyes and I just can't watch for long.

I believe we may be going home perhaps before March is over...if that's God's perfect timing!

I don't like to put God in a box, and say what the Lord must do and can not do...whom am I...a piece of clay His creation. He is the Creator of all, things seen and unseen! God can do as He wills according to His Holiness and His written word, for in God there is no evil!

Keep watching, I think time for us on earth is up...we're here perhaps for just a few more souls to get saved, and we'll be gone.

Maranatha!

Valerie

I can't wait!!

I'm all for 'before end of March'

Interesting vision!!

Just days after this, Libya is attacked militarily by NATO and Arabs.

3 days later, tsunami in Japan happens ....

I am trying to look back now as we approaching April 22, 2011, in which something could happen, not written on the stone though but just look at it, as before when people predicted March 1511, it happened on March 1111 so it is possible days before April 2211 kind of April 16-18 11, that something could happened.
I still believe that "elenin" or "brown darf" exist and inbound to our solar system. As I posted in another post, around April 16 - 23 2011 the earth will be crossing the path of "elenin" and notice this, that elenin coming not in a constant velocity but increasing velocity due to the "sun". Acceleration, that the correct word for "elenin" movement, that put "elenin" becomes faster day after days.
As the earth is crossing the path of "elenin" something turbulance could disturb the earth because of the object coming toward the earth, when earth crossing the path. Hopefully nothing will happen, as the earth mass is much much smaller than the sun but the acceleration of "elenin" toward the earth at the same time could create "turbulance" in its gravitational force thus creating turbulance to earth geomagnetic and could possibly release the power of another earthquake around that time. Newton law was made on the assumption of relatively static movement of two mass but not in the case one of the mass move toward the other in acceleration speed!!!

I just hope there is nothing happen in April 16 - 23 2011 as earth mass is so small compared to the sun, but just in case this factor "acceleration of velocity toward the earth" been taking into account, the equation might been altered creating rippled instability on earth (worst scenario though).

Just a thought though.

I'm not worried. God's got our planet under His protection. He's not going to let anything happen to earth.