Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm posting a new story.

Actually, I started posting it a few days ago, and so far, I've posted the prologue and the first 3 chapters. It's the first story in my TBAA "Angels at the End of Time" series, and it's titled The Beginning of the End.

Re: I'm posting a new story.

Well, I posted Chapter 10 of that story today. Be forewarned--it's a long chapter! LOL!

I forgot to tell you earlier, but I finished posting my story earlier today. Here's the link again:

The Beginning of the End

Well, I've just posted the next story in the "Angels at the End of Time" series. It's titled Andrew Tells a Story. Hope you enjoy it!

I've just started posting story #3 of my "Angels at the End of Time." This one is titled, "In Need of a Home." Here's the link:

In Need of a Home

Well, I've posted half of the story so far. One prologue and four chapters down; four chapters to go.

OK, I've just finished posting In Need of a Home! It's the 4th story in my "Angels at the End of Time" series.

Well, I've commenced posting the new story in my "Angels at the End of Time" series. This one is titled Angels in Israel.

And if any of you haven't read the other stories first, I highly recommend that you do so! [wags finger]

Kathy G.

Well, I'm halfway through the story so far. I just posted Chapter 4. Here's the link to the thread again: Angels in Israel.

Well, I've just finished posting the story. Here's the link again: Angels in Israel.

Well, I've just started posting the next story in the "Angels at the End of Time" series. This one is titled A Tribulation Christmas.

Kathy G.

Well, I'm approximately halfway through the posting of A Tribulation Christmas. So far, I've posted the prologue and the first 3 chapters. There are a few chapters left to go--two chapters, plus the epilogue.

As of this afternoon, I've finished posting A Tribulation Christmas. Hope you'vve all enjoyed it! (Especially since we're all going to be in Heaven with Jesus come next Christmas.)

Well, as of this morning, I've commenced posting the next story in my "Angels at the End of Time" series: Worth Dying For. Hope you all enjoy it!

Kathy G.

Well, so far, I've posted the first half of Worth Dying For. Hope you're enjoying it! =)

Well, I've just finished posting Worth Dying For. I hope you've all enjoyed it!

Well, I'm a few days late, but I've finally started posting the next story in my "Angels at the End of Time" series. I've started posting Death of the Pope. Hope you all enjoy it!

Well, I've just finished posting Death of the Pope. I hope you've all enjoyed reading it!

You know what gets me? When I wrote this story, Pope John Paul II was still alive. He was in poor health, yes, but he was alive. He would not die until the following spring. Until I wrote this story, I had never actually attempted to name my fictional apostate pope, but I knew I had to when I got started on it. So I went down a list of previous popes to find a name that hadn't been chosen yet. I noticed that the last pope who had gone by the name of Benedict had been Pope Benedict XVI. I decided to name my fictional, New Age apostate pope Pope Benedict XVII.

And then, the following spring, Pope John Paul II dies, and his successor chooses as his name the very one I gave to my fictional pope in my story! What do you all make of that? I don't know what to make of it, myself. Is God telling us something here?

Kathy G.

Kathy, Your writing is very enjoyable to read. Situations are more "normal" than tv these days.
Keep writing! I don't know what to say about the name of the pope....perhaps there are no coincidences in life, just emphasized moments for some reason in the plan of God. We don't know the pope, what his personal views are. Lets pray for him though, to truly know Christ because he has such influence.

Blessings to you today.

Thanks, regina! I'm glad you're enjoying the stories. You're right--Pope Benedict XVII definitely needs Jesus, especially since he does have so much influence. Pope John Paul II might have been born again, but I have a feeling that Pope Benedict is not. On the other hand, as far as I can tell, he's not a New Age apostate, either.

What about you, Valerie? Have you read the story (and the others I've posted so far--there are still more to post)? What's your take on the issue I brought up?

Kathy,

Yes I have read most of the last one the death of the Pope...yet to finish. It's very good, you're a very talent writer Sis. I think you should keep it up.
I'm sorry to say I haven't read the others, as time is something I don't have...been very ill...and try to read most of the posts here when I can. I have been trying to rest and get my strength back, and do my daily chores, and at my age, being disabled, it's hard at times to get things done.

I'm glad others are enjoying your written word as well.

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Well, i've finally commenced posting my next story in my "Angels at the End of Time" series. It's titled "A Deadly Rage."

That's good news Kathy,

Read this...more good news for our forum

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1147190&cmd=show

Yes, that is good news.

Well, I've already posted the prologue and the first 10 chapters of A Deadly Rage, so you'd better hurry up and read it! =)

And now, I've just finished posting A Deadly Rage. Hope you've enjoyed it!

Well, this morning, I've started posting the next story in my "Angels at the End of Time" series: Escape to Petra. Hope you all enjoy it!

So far, I'm just a little halfway through posting Escape to Petra. I've posted the prologue and the first 8 chapters; there are still 6 chapters left to post.

Well, I've just finished posting Escape to Petra. Hope you've all enjoyed it! =)

Well, I've commenced posting my next story in my "Angels at the End of Time" series" Beginning of War. I hope all of you enjoy reading it! =)

Well, I have just finished posting Beginning of War. Hope you've enjoyed it!

As of this morning, I've started posting the next story in my "Angels at the End of Time" series: To Sell Your Soul. I hope you all enjoy reading it!

OK, everyone, I've just finished posting To Sell Your Soul. I hope you've all enjoyed reading it!

I've just starting posting the next story in my "Angels at the End of Time" series" In God's Hands. I hope you all enjoy reading it!

Well, I've just finished posting the last 3 chapters of In God's Hands. I hope you've enjoyed it!

This morning, I've started posting the next story in my "Angels at the End of Time" series: Give You the Mark or Give You Death. It's not the story that ends the end-time series, but it is the last story I have written for this series, so far. There will not be time, this close to the Rapture, to try to finish the end-times series now.

Well, I have just finished posting the last 2 chapters of "Give You the Mark or Give You Death." I hope you've all enjoyed reading it, and all the stories I've written to be part of my "Angels at the End of Time" series. Unfortunately, there won't be time, now, to finish the series before we're taken Home.

Kathy G.