Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Signs in the Heavens

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17149916/Seeing-Red-Will-Betelgeuse-Go-Supernova-in-2012-by-Gary-A-David-

Astronomers have recently determined that Betelgeuse is shrinking—in a big way. In the last 15 years it has lost 15% of its diameter! In the past the size of the star has usually ranged between the diameters of the orbits of Mars and Jupiter, but now it unexplainably has shrunk to the size of the orbit of Venus. Although its size is now smaller, its brightness, oddly enough, did not diminish in the process. In addition, an unusual, large red spot has recently appeared on the star’s surface.1
All this could be a precursor to it going supernova, when it finally runs out of thermonuclear fuel and ends its 8.5-million-year-old life in a massive explosion. This star would thus become the most luminous object in our sky, much more so than our full Moon. It could even rate as the brightest supernova in history, outstripping those that the Perisans, Arabs, Chinese, Native Americans and others recorded both in 1006 AD and in 1054 AD.2. If Betelgeuse indeed turns into a supernova, it would be visible even during the day and would remain in the night sky for months or even years before fading away—the right shoulder of Orion sadly vanished forever.

(Read more at link above; visuals included)

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Re: Signs in the Heavens

Texas Sue, Thanks for sharing this awesome report.

The Heavens declare the Majesty of our Lord and God!
Whom but the Lord God, could speak the worlds, and universes into exhistance. What an Awesome God we serve! There is none other like Him, nor ever shall be! He turns water into wine, calms the seas and the storms, curses the tree and it dies, speaks life to the dead and they are risen. His voice is like thunderous waters, and that still small voice within. He heals the sick, mends the broken hearted, and gives hope to those in despair. He opens the eyes of the blind, and blinds the eyes of those whom see. He forgives the sinner, because He paid the ultimate price once and forevermore. He's the Father to the Fatherless, and a Husband to the Widow, or abandon Wife. Whom can you compare the Lord too, that is all and everything that we will ever need. There's noone, not one, that can even come close.

I'm in Awe, when I see what the Lord has created, and more so in awe, what He is yet to create! For eye has not seen nor ear has not heard what the Lord has prepared for those whom love Him!

We are so Blessed to have been chosen by God, to belong to Him. Therefore, let us praise and give Him all the Honor and Glory due to our Living, Loving God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob, in the name of His beloved Son Jesus Christ.

Blessings and Love in Christ,

Valerie