Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mark of the |Beast

Most likely the Mark will come in the form of an RFID chip. Is it really possible that the system and technology will be available to everyone in 3-4 years? It seems like the mark of the beast is not going to be possible for at least 10 years? I'm confused about this?

shannon

Re: Mark of the |Beast

Shannon,

It's already being used for medical purposes and for tracking children. I have also heard of an RFID that can be applied to the skin with a type of gel that gets absorbed, and does not need to be injected. That technology might still be in the testing phase, but I think it most likely the way the mark of the beast will be applied.

Kevin

I've wondered the same thing but maybe they are lying about that or have some other technology they are not telling us about??? I tend to think this is the case with the space program and military aircraft that they have stuff we do not know about. Maybe some of the sightings people see are military aircraft that we have not been told about.
Just my thoughts...

Kevin~
Seems I have heard both sides of the coin. It gets confusing. Maybe they are doing that on purpose?
I have heard rfid chip and then there was some sort of tatoo that people were talking about.
I have never been completely decided on what the mark will be - though some say the RFID chips which possibly coincide with the sores in Revelation.
Anyway, it will all happen in God's perfect timing. :-)

My doggie has a chip. They did it at the animal shelter before we got him. If he gets lost they scan his back and enter the number into a database that tells where he lives. I watch him closely though, cause many animals get tumors around the capsule with the chip. A little scary.By the way, he has hd his for 10 years. He is 15 years old. Old and fat because of his arthritis.

Shannon, I got the news that Israel will apply this techology very very soon to detect all of its citizens for the purpose of antiterrorism and it is on the way of approval soon in the parlement. With the population of 6 million people and enough technology to support that, I have no doubt it can be applied even very soon or even this year!!
I begin to wonder if the fulfillment of Revelation is specifically for Israel country. I will try to post the source but this is a very eye opening news and very very plausible to be applied even this year!!!