Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
North Pole Shifting Now

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

News about the North Pole Shift from Tampa:

TAMPA AIRPORT AFFECTED BY POLAR SHIFT

TAMPA - Scientists say the magnetic north pole is moving toward Russia and the fallout has reached -- of all places -- Tampa International Airport.

The airport has closed its primary runway until Jan. 13 to repaint the numeric designators at each end and change taxiway signage to account for the shift in location of the Earth's magnetic north pole.

Whole article can be read here:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2011/jan/05/051903/shift-of-earths-magnetic-north-pole-impacts-tampa-/

Re: North Pole Shifting Now

That's pretty interesting, especially since some scientists are saying this magnetic pole shift could have possibly caused the bird and fish kills around the globe. These are amazing times were living in.

Kevin

Mollie, you and hubby Gene are published authors? That's really awesome!! I think we'd all love to hear more about that!!

http://www.amazon.com/Bitterroot-Crossing-Lewis-Clark-Across/dp/0893015091/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1294363929&sr=1-1

Diane C, thanks for the tip on Mollie's writing. That is wonderful!

There are some articles on the internet about a complete pole shift and cataclysmic consequences of that in 2012. I don't know if they are credible or not. Could be some more rantings of the new agey groups.

Texas Sue
Diane C, thanks for the tip on Mollie's writing. That is wonderful!

There are some articles on the internet about a complete pole shift and cataclysmic consequences of that in 2012. I don't know if they are credible or not. Could be some more rantings of the new agey groups.

T/Sue, I've been thinking on this 2012 for a couple weeks now, and especially since all these birds, fish, and other critters that are turning up dead all over the earth in the last few days..

I am wondering if those people has taken into consideration the dating of 2012 with the missing ZERO (0) between BC/AD or not.. In other words if they came to 2012 without counting the zero, then the date would fall on 2011 by that added zero spot to give the correct date, if you follow this..

As of last year, I had 3 views of the rapture.. 2010, 2011, and 2012 as the last possible dating.

We have passed the 2010, unless we want to count from March to March like the Hebrew were told to do..

Anyway, I saw things last year that could be a good possibility, but it didn't happen.. The Israeli war didn't happen. (Ps83, Isa.17, etc) <-- God has restrained it..

Here's our 2011 year and look at what we are seeing already.

Joseph

Oh Joseph it would be so grand if this is the year of our exit. I am bowled over by all that has happened in just the first 6 days and it is looking very cataclysmic and much like judgment. There was a 7.0 earthquake on New Year's Day, a 7.1 on Jan. 2, and a 6.3 on Jan. 4th. Add to that all the fish, whale, other sea life and bird deaths around the world and it sure is looking like the book of Revelation to me!

Bless you dear brother and hope to meet you in person soon!. P.S. Would you like to share your rapture visions on RFTH in the visions thread or forum for those here who haven't read about them? I would love to see them again too.

Wow Texas Sue,

Great post & thread!

So the pole shift has begun, I believe there will be a major shift come 2012! Hope we're gone by then.

Mollie, great to know we have some great authors here on this site, please do share on another thread!

So hoping, we're gone early part of the New Year!

Keep watching our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie