Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rules for Posting on RFTH

1. No debating about the Rapture or denominational issues. Let us encourage, respect, and treat one another as Jesus taught us to. Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's imminent return!

2. All posts & discussions regarding, dreams/visions/prophecies and their interpretations are only to be posted on the sticky provided for that topic. If they are posted on the main forum instead, they will be deleted by one of the Moderators or myself.

3. Any posts that are harsh and are mocking, unkind, or demeaning words towards another member used to attack another’s person, trying to drag them into debating an issue, will be immediately deleted. If this continues, a warning will be issued…then permanent banning from posting at the forum will be implemented. Rarely will an immediate ban be required…Verbal vicious Attacks on the Moderators, or Myself, will be taken as immediate ban from the forum.
We work hard on your behalf to bring a safe place for all to share, we
At least deserve some respect.

4. Any posts stating God told me, or God said, “thus saith the Lord”, will be deleted. Wording is so important, when making a statement. We will allow no one on this forum make God look like a liar! Remember we will all have to give account to the Lord for every word spoken/written.
I believe, that I heard, from the Lord the following: or Perhaps the Lord spoke to me, and therefore, I wanted to share this with you. Is God trying to tell me something? or I hope I’m hearing this from the Lord or am I hearing this from the Lord? If I’m hearing this correctly and from the Lord…are all acceptable. So different from saying, God said, or God told me; God doesn’t lie!

5. All posts will be in the English language only. There will be no translations made on this site by anyone from a foreign language, or allowed by others to be made either.

6. No setting “An exact date (day, month, year)” for the Rapture, too many disappointments, and discouragements for some! The Rapture is imminent! Search for timelines, etc. etc. are valid and encouraged to keep our hopes up!

Re: Rules for Posting on RFTH

Basic Instructions for Using and Posting on Message Board

POSTING:

1. Message Board is divided into TWO forums at present:

Click on one of them Forums and it will bring you to where you want to post

2. IN ORDER TO POST, REQUEST PASSWORD...Email me
(Valerie, vskyblue21@ hotmail.com)
and I will provide you with one. If you received your password, then you are ready to post. Please do not give the password out to anyone else, thanks!

3. To START your Own Topic, Click “START A NEW THREAD” a window will open where you can TYPE IN YOUR PASSWORD, THEN write your post and fill in the appropriate information where applicable! "SUBJECT, NAME, WEBSITE LINK, AVATAR" in the spaces provided.

WHEN POSTING FROM ARTICLE FROM ANOTHER SITE ALWAYS PROVIDE A DIRECT CLICKABLE LINK!

don't leave a space between the letter l and the ].

OR

The easiest way is copy and paste the url of the article, then paste it into the space PROVIDED IN THE word, WEBSITE:

IF YOU DECIDE TO COPY AND PASTE INTO THE WEBSITE SPACE, THEN MAKE SURE YOU DELETE IT FROM YOUR WEBSITE SPACE WHEN POSTING THE NEXT TIME, OR THE SAME LINK WILL KEEP APPEARING!

YOU MUST PROVIDE A DIRECT WEBSITE LINK TO AN ARTICLE FROM ANOTHER SITE, ALONG WITH THE WORDS AT THE TOP OF YOUR POST:

"Fair Use For Information or Discussion Purposes".

PLEASE DO SO, BECAUSE SOME SITES ARE BEING SHUT DOWN DUE TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENTS!

When you’re done, click button at the bottom, either ‘PREVIEW MESSAGE” or “POST MESSAGE” To alter your message click “MAKE CHANGES”!

Click “POST MESSAGE” if you’re ready to do so.

ONCE YOU POST YOU CAN NOT EDIT YOUR ARTICLE UP TO 59 MINUTES, BUT NOT AT A LATER DATE!

IF YOU NEED TO MAKE CHANGES, THEN:

Press the EDIT to CHANGE it, or DELETE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO START OVER!

TO REPLY TO A POST!

To REPLY to someone's Topic, click the word REPLY button at upper right hand corner!
And REPEAT the STEPS for POSTING mentioned ABOVE.

To include a person's QUOTE just click the word QUOTE button at the upper right hand corner!

MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO USE THIS FORUM:

There are two styles which you can view this board….”BOARD OR THREADED”

The INDEX will take you to the topics and back again!
You can also CLICK the FORUM in question to RETURN back to the same forum by clicking the name at the bottom left hand side of your post!

There is a SEARCH OPTION on upper right hand side, type in your key word/words which allows you to SEARCH the topic in question IF IT'S BEEN POSTED.

Also at the upper left hand side you can click the RECENT POSTS BUTTON, and automatically you can CHECK for the most RECENT POSTS at a GLANCE.

THESE ARE SOME OF THE BASICS, I HOPE THEY HELP!

HAVE A GREAT DAY IN THE LORD!

Valerie
" target="_blank">address of link[/url ] (i left a space on purpose so you can see the example, to make it work,
don't leave a space between the letter l and the ].

OR

The easiest way is copy and paste the url of the article, then paste it into the space PROVIDED IN THE word, WEBSITE:

IF YOU DECIDE TO COPY AND PASTE INTO THE WEBSITE SPACE, THEN MAKE SURE YOU DELETE IT FROM YOUR WEBSITE SPACE WHEN POSTING THE NEXT TIME, OR THE SAME LINK WILL KEEP APPEARING!

YOU MUST PROVIDE A DIRECT WEBSITE LINK TO AN ARTICLE FROM ANOTHER SITE, ALONG WITH THE WORDS AT THE TOP OF YOUR POST:

"Fair Use For Information or Discussion Purposes".

PLEASE DO SO, BECAUSE SOME SITES ARE BEING SHUT DOWN DUE TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENTS!

When you’re done, click button at the bottom, either ‘PREVIEW MESSAGE” or “POST MESSAGE” To alter your message click “MAKE CHANGES”!

Click “POST MESSAGE” if you’re ready to do so.

ONCE YOU POST YOU CAN NOT EDIT YOUR ARTICLE UP TO 59 MINUTES, BUT NOT AT A LATER DATE!

IF YOU NEED TO MAKE CHANGES, THEN:

Press the EDIT to CHANGE it, or DELETE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO START OVER!

TO REPLY TO A POST!

To REPLY to someone's Topic, click the word REPLY button at upper right hand corner!

To include a person's QUOTE just click the word QUOTE button at the upper right hand corner!

MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO USE THIS FORUM:

There are two styles which you can view this board….”BOARD OR THREADED”

The INDEX will take you to the topics and back again!
You can also CLICK the FORUM in question to RETURN back to the same forum by clicking the name at the bottom left hand side of your post!

There is a SEARCH OPTION on upper right hand side, type in your key word/words which allows you to SEARCH the topic in question IF IT'S BEEN POSTED.

Also at the upper left hand side you can click the RECENT POSTS BUTTON, and automatically you can CHECK for the most RECENT POSTS at a GLANCE.

THESE ARE SOME OF THE BASICS, I HOPE THEY HELP!

HAVE A GREAT DAY IN THE LORD!

Valerie

This was originally posted by myself on April 1st, 2011, at 2:00pm. I wanted to add this permanetly to the rules, copied and pasted here. The original post is at the url below:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1146125&cmd=show

Valerie

To all Members Here... Please read and be informed of the following...!

If anyone shows outright disrespect, calling a person or a moderator names, or makes verbal attacks, will be immediately banned...! I will not have anyone saying to another Christian "get behind me.....!!"
Or belittling another person...this is disgraceful on a Christian forum.

If a person so dislikes this forum, because it is a peaceful place, then find yourself a place full of arguments, debates, name calling, free for all etc....this is not one of these forums.

I apologize on behalf of myself, Kathy & Kevin, to all the good and descent Christians, whom gathered here to share their love for the Lord, and watch together for the Pre Trib Rapture. I'm so sorry you have been attacked, harassed, etc...This will stop as of today.

There are a couple people that had to be banned, they just came he to make trouble, nothing more. They had no intention of coming here for the purpose this forum was intended for at all.

Please remember to follow the golden rule set by the Lord himself...do unto others as you would want done unto yourself.

Let me just say a big thank you to those, whom have always treated each others as Brothers and Sisters in Christ, with respect, even if they agreed to disagree on a subject. I am very delighted to have you present here, sharing your thoughts on the near Rapture & your love for the Brethren in Christ.

May God bring peace back to this forum, so that those whom, are looking for the Lord's soon coming are no longer distracted by all this nonsense.

Blessings & Love in Christ,

Valerie

I will look forward to seeing new posts on these forums again! But not from hackers!

Amen to that Kathy! Val, you did great getting the forum back up and running in a short amount of time. God bless you sister!

Kevin

Kevin & Kathy,

I've been so busy I've missed reading this post altogether, until today! LOL!!!

Thanks so much Kevin for your kind remarks! The Lord and all the prayers of the members, were the reason for the forum back up so quickly! Thanks be to God!
Thank you Jesus!

Oh Kathy, I agree, enough of the foolishness of others, let us get back to working for God's Glory!

Blessings & Much Love in Jesus!

Valerie!

UPDATE ALL FORUMS OPENED NEW PASSWORDS!

ALL FORUMS ARE OPENED NOW PROBLEMS RESOLVED!

FIRST THOSE WHOM POST HERE REGULARLY AND ARE MEMBERS ON OUR EMAIL LIST WILL RECEIVE YOUR NEW PASSWORDS SHORTLY!

HACKERS, ARE NOT WELCOME,YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND WE WILL KEEP YOU FROM DISRUPTING THESE FORUMS AGAIN!

ALL FORUMS WILL BE OPENED TO THE PUBLIC FOR READING, NOT REQUIRING A PASSWORD, ONLY MEMBERS WITH PASSWORDS WILL BE ALLOWED TO POST ON THESE FORUMS!

FROM THIS DAY FORTH, WE WILL "CHANGE THE PASSWORDS" ONCE A "MONTH"

Watch for Clue of the Month to Change your Password!!! Starting - End of May 2011

Please note, keep the EMAIL with the NEW PASSWORD you've received in a SAFE PLACE, and Keep it confidential!

Instead of emailing, each other, every month, here is a simple solution, which we will try!

To make things easier for all members myself and the mods,

I will POST a CLUE each MONTH and you'll ADD it TOGETHER to the END of the PASSWORD YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN.

WATCH FOR CLUES NEAR THE "END OF EACH MONTH"!

We will begin next month near the end of MAY!

If you can't access the forum because you didn't change you password, look for the sticky, and read for the CLUE OF THE MONTH AND CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD ACCORDINGLY.

THANK YOU!

Valerie

There will be no change this month (May), the password will remain the same, unless a necessity arises, and we have no choice but to do so.

If all goes well...the password change will take place in the later part of June.

Until further notice!

Valerie

I just posting this for Shannon, since she seems to be having trouble posting links!

There may be a couple more people here as well...I hope the instruction I posted for her will help you out as well!

Blessings!

Valerie

Shannon, Sis,

I believe you are having problems in posting links!

Let's see if I can explain it to you, in simple terms.
Let's use this forum's message for example:

Go up to your top left corner, right click the address
scroll down and Right click COPY and then move your cursor back to your post, and right click PASTE, you should see:

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/post.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1156916&cp=1&reply=1156916&mode=add

Now in order to make it automatic link to site:

Just add in FRONT of
the http: address and
at the END...NO SPACES inbetween

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/post.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1156916&cp=1&reply=1156916&mode=add

-----

If you ARE FAMILIAR with COPY & PASTE, then you can also just COPY & PASTE the ADDRESS LINK into "Website:" SPACE provided..it's the 4th one from the top! That is the easiest way.

If you do use this method, make sure you delete the "Website:" link you have posted when you are going to post your next message, otherwise, the same link will keep repeating itself!

---

Please do try and post links, it would be helpful!
Don't worry about making a mistake...we've all made mistakes at one time or another!

Practise, on the site, you can always delete your post
afterwards, you have about 60 minutes to delete it.

I hope this will help you out...!

Blessings,

Valerie

P.S.
After pressing "Post Message"in order to Edit or Delete your post look DOWN to the right hand CORNER and you will see EDIT and DELETE highlighted in BLUE! Click the appropriate one
let's say Delete, and click CONFIRM, and that's it.

You'll also see the time just across from these two, so you'll know how much time you have left.