Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eight and Our New Beginning in Jesus Christ Part 1

As I study the meanings of numbers in the Bible this is revealing to me because it shows the primary, practical and prophetic implication of Scripture at all different levels in the Bible.

As I study the application of the number 8 in different biblical contexts I learn about Jesus Christ and myself. The prophetic plan of God is shown so clear as the eighth millennium of human history becomes very evident to me.

God starts a sinless new Jerusalem on planet earth. "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. (2) And I John saw the holy city,new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband." Revelation 21:1-2.

As I went over the meanings of numbers 1 through 7 this became exciting because I learned something about life, how I should respond and parts of the infinite wisdom of God. I was able to clearly see how near Christians are to the rapture. How close this world is to the 7 year tribulation period and the 1000 year millennial reign of Jesus Christ.

I studied this number and started to write about it but the words would not come out for some reason. I will confess to you that when God remains silent it is frustrating and sometimes even helpless. It turned out that the reason for this void was to make me think.

The Holy Spirit impressed upon my heart that "Lord willing" (James 4:13-15) if I ever received the privilege of writing about this I will be explaining the meaning of the hebrew word "Chet." Eight has a definition of a new beginning; new life; a meta physical letter above this existence.

The meaning of this number is the hope of "Every" true Believer in Jesus Christ. It is what Christians should be showing an unregenerate world because the meaning of this number goes straight to the very heart and core of Jesus Christ.

If this study does not prompt an Unbeliever to a holy jealousy as to what a Christian has now and in the future, I would almost have to believe that an individual reading this article just simply would not have any interest in asking the Lord into his or her heart. I think you might see what I am talking about as I show you this supernatural, superabundant number that has its' origin in the very Person of Jesus Christ.The biblical meaning of the number 8 speaks of that special intimacy that God has with His children.

The one thing that attracted me to Jesus Christ was not the fear of hell but the hope of knowing Him. Don't get me wrong hell is horrible. I actually have two friends that went to a hopeless pit in this place. It is interesting that neither one wanted to talk about the experience. It was like prying teeth out of their mouth.

Going through part or all of the 7 year tribulation will be almost unbearable on planet earth. Both of these realities (the tribulation and hell) are the wrath of God.This time period is very close; however, as the article progress I believe readers will be drawn to the love of Jesus Christ.

I will explain the meaning of the number "888" especially from the backdrop of different contexts in Scripture which were written by numerous authors in different time periods of history yet they say the same thing. How could this be true? The Bible was written by the Holy Spirit. No person could portray the divine magnificence of this number (8) and the incomprehensible love of God if this were of earthy origin.

There are only three transcendent numbers in the Bible (1,8 and 50). This means these numbers are so holy that it is beyond the grasp of a human being to fully comprehend the magnificence and Splendor of God.

I said the meaning of this number is the hope of "Every" person. Why would I make such a statement? The meaning of the number "8" is a new beginning in Jesus Christ.The old is abolished and the new stands in contrast as a gift from God through His Son imparted freely to us better known as grace through our faith in Jesus Christ.

I would like to go back to my original statement. It is the hope of every person. If a human being is not a true authentic sincere Believer in Jesus Christ he or she has an opportunity to accept Him into his or her heart. If an individual says "Yes" then this person has a new Beginning in Jesus Christ.

If one is already a Christian then the opportunity to pursue new beginnings in Jesus Christ is available to him or her all the time. For the Unbeliever it is a singular pursuit (beginning). For the Believer it is a plural experience (beginnings).

I noticed that many of the articles I am reading focus on the prophetic signs of the times. These eager Christians are looking for the rapture of the Church (Blessed Hope). We are pursuing one of the many new beginnings in Jesus Christ. In my opinion this one is the most exciting!

We know our identity in that we were saved from our sins (we already had a new beginning in Jesus Christ) but we desire more because we love Him. We desire to be with Jesus Christ in heaven. The rapture very much involves the meaning of the number "8" and "888." What could be better than being airlifted (raptured) into heaven with Jesus Christ for all eternity?

This principle (the biblical meaning of number 8) is worth seeking out because it involves the supernatural strength and resurrection of Jesus Christ in our lives.The pursuit level becomes more curious and intense as I study this subject. By the way this is why "Watchers" look for the rapture of the Church.Our sense that the blessed hope is near will not only be true but real (a new beginning).

Many people will interpret me as doom and gloom. I never understood that because I have the "Good news of Jesus Christ." Does being snatched (raptured) into the loving arms of Jesus Christ to heaven sound like bad news? The rapture is one of many new beginnings Christians have in Jesus Christ. The excitement of this prospect is worth searching because eternity is new as opposed to time being old.

Solomon said "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun." Eccl.1:9. He was referring to planet earth (old). Everything in this world is fading and dying.

We are called to new beginnings in Jesus Christ as we pursue our Savior and Lord because of His pure holy unconditional love. This motivates us to seek the Lord with all our heart.

Eight and our new beginning in Jesus Christ.

Did you know that the very name of Jesus has a gematria
equivalent of 888?
I----10
e---8
s--200
0--70
u--400
s--200

It is amazing to me that the name of our Savior would add up to this number. Let me explain this through examples. Before I talk about this let me give you an analogy. If I say hi to someone that is one thing but if I say my name is Bob and I have always wanted to meet you then this goes far deeper than just a simple hello. Keep this in mind as I compare,
4 to 444
6 to 666
and
8 to 888.

Damascus has an equivalent of 444 because it is the oldest inhabited city in world history. Remember four is the number of this world system. Do you see the connection (4; World System) and Damascus (444; oldest city in the "World")?

Six is the number of man in all of his evil. 666 epitomizes the rebellion of people against God through blatant false worship. In Revelation chapter 13 the number of the antichrist is in three forms of 6.

888 in a triple form is the first resurrection of the saints. The Perfect Man (Jesus Christ) in all of His Resurrection Power will one day soon call His children home to heaven.

Remember "8" people walked into the Ark of Safety in the days of Noah. There were 4 men that walked into this Ark but Ham was cursed for something evil he engaged in after he departed the Ark.

Three men had the blessings of God (Noah,Shem and Japheth) and their names have a numeric value of 888. The number 888 seems to be associated with people that are faithful to God. There were four individuals that believed God in the day of Daniel from judgment by staying faithful to true worship and all their names combined had a numeric value of 888. As you can see 8 and 888 is a very pure number in Scripture.

Take one look at all the numbers I just went over and look at what they all have in common. 4 (world) to 444 (a deeper meaning in the world). 6 ( the number of man and sin) to 666 ( a deeper more sinister meaning that progresses into ultimate evil). 8 ( the number of a new beginning/beginnings in Jesus Christ) to 888 (Jesus Christ Himself). By understanding the root we can comprehend the progression.

If you were to look at Noah in the Ark as he performed his daily duties he did nothing but pursue new beginnings. He sent three doves out with the hope of starting a new beginning.The dove symbolizes the Holy Spirit and Noah watching for dry land represents Christians pursuing new beginnings in Jesus Christ.

True born again Believers are the one group in this world that have the opportunity of pursuing new beginnings in our Savior Jesus Christ and nothing or nobody can stop them. Even the rainbow after the flood spoke of a new beginning for those 8 people. God put His signature of this lifestyle in the sky.

The principle Christians have to understand is we are not under the wrath of God (1st Thes.5:9) and we are not under His condemnation (Romans 8:1) because we have passed from death to life in Jesus Christ (Ephesians 5:8) when we accepted Him into our hearts as our personal Savior. God has already opened the door for His children to pursue new beginnings (8) in His Son Jesus Christ.

Let me give you some examples. We as Christians can walk as children of light (Ephesians 5:8),give thanks to God (Ephesians 5:20) expressing a new gratitude,be filled with the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 5:18) to experience a "New" guiding, draw near to God (James 4:8) to have a "New" enhanced fellowship with God, endure suffering with a patient spirit to characterize a "New" maturity or look for the soon coming rapture for our "New" resurrected bodies and home in Paradise.

Notice I made that sentence long to prove a constructive point. God has called His children to new beginnings in His Son Jesus Christ. Unbelievers could not possibly pursue this because they don't know Him. According to Ephesians 5:8 they are still in darkness. "For ye were sometimes in darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light."

This is one of the reasons that if a Christian is reaching out to you as an Unbeliever then listening to what he or she has to say is not only important but eternal.This was a covenant that I could not refuse. Taken out of darkness into the glorious light of Jesus Christ and now able to pursue new beginnings in Him.

We see so much evil in this world but look at what I am writing about in position and practice. Accepting Jesus Christ into your heart is an opportunity for grace. Darkness and a curse go hand in hand but light and blessing also blend together perfectly. The Bible says there are only two options. I would rather be blessed than cursed.

Re: Eight and Our New Beginning in Jesus Christ Part 1

Bob D., Excellent as always, thanks so much for posting this study and sharing it with us!

New Beginnings indeed! A New Year New beginnings, therefore, leave what is in the past behind, and move forward.

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to read this sooner as I've been very ill...!

However, it was worth the wait!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie