Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Occupy a little longer, I will come....The Bridegroom is Coming at Midnight!

Just trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together here.

Here are some thoughts I would like to share with you all. Back on November 21st, 2010 I had a vision of seeing Jesus embrassing me. It's posted on the first page of the dreams & visions sticky thread.

Immediately after the vision, I heard within, that still small voice; I am coming to take my bride home! I have prepared a place for you and for all those whom love my appearing! Occupy just a little longer, and do not despair! I will come!

Many of you if not most know the vision of the Skyblue number 21 I had while in prayer back in January 1999.

Many personal good news things have come to pass on the 21st of the month, in years soon after that first vision. They have blessed me and my family. However, Some have thought that this number has something to do with the Rapture as well, therefore, I have kept this in mind.

Now on the same number day 21st of November, I had this Heavenly vision of being received in the Lord's arms, and yet I feel, it wasn't meant just for myself but for ALL FAITHFUL WATCHERS! It's a picture of our loving welcome by Jesus at the Rapture.

Now between the 2 visions (Jan. 1999 & Nov 2010) there are a span of 11 years, and this last one happened on the 11th month, of the 11th year!
Remember all those 11 11, that's another subject and post in itself.

Here we are December 10th, 2010 exactly 21 days away to the end of the year 2010, with many confirmations of the Rapture taking place this year! My prayers are that this will happen this year!

Now, if I go to the very day I saw the Skyblue 21, which was Jan.25, 1999, to Jan.25, 2011, it's exactly 12 years...or on a clock would be 12 o'clock, and I'll use midnight, instead of afternoon, because, The Bridegroom came at midnight.

These are my own opinions and thoughts, I'm not predicting a date. This is a possible scenario, as I see how it might happen!

Therefore, the words "Occupy just a little longer, and do not despair! I will come!" are perhaps telling us the following. We've missed another timeline just recently, and the Lord knew this ahead of time; Therefore he knew how some would feel afterwards. Perhaps He is telling don't give up, I'm coming soon, just a little while yet. DON'T DESPAIR because dates have come and gone!

IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT AND THE BRIDEGROOM IS COMING AT MIDNIGHT...I WILL COME!

Jesus is coming don't miss it for the world!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Occupy a little longer, I will come....The Bridegroom is Coming at Midnight!

Amen mtnmollie, a big Amen! Jesus is Coming, no doubt about it!!!

It's been almost 12 years since the vision of the Skyblue 21 number I had while in prayer. Perhaps it does have something to do with the Rapture afterall.

Just yesterday Kevin, posted the explosions on the sun 12/12 at 12:12...Confirmation of the 12 years since the vision? Also pointing to the fact the Bridegroom's coming is at hand, remember in the Scripture the Bridegroom came at 12 midnight!

Is December 21st, or 12 21 2010, our Rapture day, or must we wait until the very last day December 31st..."10 days of tribulation" before the Rapture?

Honestly whatever the day the Lord so chooses, is great with me.

Lord let thy will be done not mine!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Occupy a little longer, I will come....The Bridegroom is Coming at Midnight!

I think Jesus knows that many of His children are dispairing and wants them to know that He knows and understands. Jesus gave you a little bit of His heart.

Immediately after the vision, I heard within, that still small voice; I am coming to take my bride home! I have prepared a place for you and for all those whom love my appearing! Occupy just a little longer, and do not despair! I will come!

Valerie you said you had the vision of Jesus embracing and reassuring you on November 21st. Wouldn't it be wonderful if that was a month before He will actually come and that Jesus will come on or before December 21st?

Such sweet words and so soothing to read. Thanks so much for sharing this Val. I go back and read it every day since you posted because it really helps cheer me up.

Thank you for your words of encouragement, Valerie. Sometimes we get weary of the waiting, and even discouraged sometimes. I know I do. You gave us an IV drip of hope to keep going. Thank you!

Bob D
I think Jesus knows that many of His children are dispairing and wants them to know that He knows and understands. Jesus gave you a little bit of His heart.

Bob D.,

Isn't just like Jesus, to let us know He understands how we feel by giving us a little bit of His heart! Our Lord is filled with Love and lets us know he not only understands but cares for us so much!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Texas Sue

Valerie you said you had the vision of Jesus embracing and reassuring you on November 21st. Wouldn't it be wonderful if that was a month before He will actually come and that Jesus will come on or before December 21st?

Such sweet words and so soothing to read. Thanks so much for sharing this Val. I go back and read it every day since you posted because it really helps cheer me up.

Texas Sue, You're most welcome!

I'm glad that it encourages you and cheers you up!
I know it has blessed me too!

You know, Jesus is so soothing to listen too, He calms my very being! Yes His words are sweet and endearing, showing us He understands how we feel, and cares for us to let us know as well!

Yes it would be awesome if Jesus came before or on December 21st, however, I'll leave it in His hands.

I believe Jesus will come in God's perfect timing!
I still believe the Rapture and Sudden Destruction will happen simulataneously!

I along with you and all here, so long for His coming!
I Love Jesus so much, and want to be with Him more than anything else in this world, for He is my all and everything, and always will be forevermore!

Valerie

Lisaleenie
Thank you for your words of encouragement, Valerie. Sometimes we get weary of the waiting, and even discouraged sometimes. I know I do. You gave us an IV drip of hope to keep going. Thank you!

Lisaleenie,

You're most welcome!

Many of us get weary of waiting and yes even discouraged sometimes, all part of being human. Sometimes I feel like I could use an IV drip of hope myself to keep going, and I thank God, that I get it from you and many here!

Until our Blessed Hope arrives, maybe we can all take turns giving each other IV drips of hope daily! LOL!!!

Valerie

Hey Valerie,

Especially those of us who are ill and disabled really.Feeling this way you feel trapped in your own body.I know that Jesus is my #1 desire and with each passing day I ache for Him more.
There is a BIG blessing in being ill and that is that it completely refocuses your attention OFF this world and unto Heaven & Jesus.
Yes,I am definitely LONGING for this journey to be over and to be in Heaven and to be AT REST for Eternity.

Hey Ruth,

I know exactly what you mean! Very true! Jesus suffered a horrific torture and then death! Being disabled, we share but a tiny slice of suffering compared to the Lord's! The good news is, these corruptible bodies will put on the incorruptible ones, and our pain and suffering will be gone forevermore! He is compassionate, as Jesus Himself suffered, therefore he emphasis with our bodily suffering! Just think Ruth, he'll wipe away all of our tears....!!!

Occupy a little longer, Jesus will come, He promised!

Valerie

Matt M (14 Dec 2010)
"dream last night"

Also Posted under the Dreams & Vision Sticky thread above!

Read at website below: