Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
*YOUR PERSONAL COMMISSION*

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you:
and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea,
and in Samaria and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (Acts 1:8)

This is the commission that still holds for today. This is not given
only to the church as a body; it is not a corporate commission. This is
a very personal command to each believer personally, privately. This
was given to [the apostles] even before the Holy Spirit had come and
formed the church [on the Day of Pentecost].

It is a direct command for you and for me today. It is our business
to get the Word of God out to the world. We can't say that it is up to
the church to send missionaries and to give out the gospel, and then sit
back and let others do it. The all-important question is whether you
are getting out the Word of God. Have you gone to the ends of the earth
as a witness to the gospel?

Or do you support a ministry or a web site that does? Are you
personally involved?

Today there are a great many people who want to talk about the "Signs of
The Times" and "Season of His Coming", but they don't want to get
involved in getting out the Word of God. But that is His commission -
not only to the Apostles - that is His commission to you and me. I am
of the opinion that if the Lord should suddenly appear to you or to me
right where we are at this moment, He would not only talk about the
"Signs of The Times" and the "Time of His Coming", but He would talk
about getting out the gospel. He wants people to be saved. This is our
commission, our calling.

In order to get this gospel out, we need power. That was His promise:
"Ye shall receive power." And we need the leading of the Lord. Although
it is our business today to get out the Word of God, there is no power
in us, there is no power in the church, but there is power in the Holy
Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit who moves through an individual or
through a ministry or through an Internet site. The question is whether
we permit Him to do so. "Ye shall receive power, after that the Holy
Ghost is come upon you."

Jesus said: "I must be about My Father's Business" and this applies to
both you and me. We must be about God's Business.

"Ye shall be witnesses unto me." Our witness is to Christ. He is the
center of attraction. "In Jerusalem," which applied to us means our
hometown, there should be a witness to Christ. "All Judaea" is
equivalent to our community; "Samaria" represents the other side of the
tracks, the folks we don't associate with. Although we may not meet
with these people socially, we are to take the gospel to them. Of
course we can't associate with everybody. We can select our friends as
everyone else does. That is part of the freedom which we have.

There are people who wouldn't want to associate with us. There are
lots of people who wouldn't want us around; we would crimp their style.
But we have both the privilege and the responsibility to get the Word
of God out to all people, whether or not we know them or associate with
them socially.

Finally, this witness to Christ is to go to the utter-most parts of the
earth. We never should lose sight of the fact that this is the Lord's
intention. He has told us if we love Him to keep His commandments. His
command is personal. We can't pass this off on the crowd and say,
"Someone else is doing it; so I don't need to get involved."

How much are you involved, friend? What is your witness to Christ?

LINK

Re: *YOUR PERSONAL COMMISSION*

The hour is late now, Jesus is Coming! His coming is imminent, therefore, work while it is still day! Bring the lost into God's kingdom, for His Honor & Glory! That is your personal commission.

I pray God will give you the boldness of His Holy Spirit to witness, to others, as there is very little time left.

Please, I ask you this day, for those who have not yet accepted Jesus, do so this very day. Tomorrow may be too late. No one knows, if they will be alive tomorrow or not, so don't take a chance that you'll regret for the rest of eternity. Do it today, ask the Lord, to forgive you your sins, come into your life and heart; to be your Lord and Saviour this very day! Repent and follow the Lord, it's not too late, however time is running out. Go and confess and tell someone, you just accepted the Lord! You'll be so glad you did; because your eternity rests on where you will be spending it!

Lord I pray that in this short time left, many more will come into the fold of your Kingdom, in Jesus name I pray! Amen! & Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved.

"The Sinners Prayer"

Heavenly Father:I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of my Sins.

I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen.

If you read the Sinners Prayer and truely believe the words you read, then
Praise the Lord as you have been saved and your name will appear in the "Lambs Book of Life!"

LINK

God forgives us our sins and sets us free from bondage! Come to Jesus and let Him set you free today!

Come to Jesus and repent of your ways! For He is a The the Way, the Truth and The Life to Eternal Salvation!

"Born Again"

Jesus said "I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."

Nicodemus, then asked How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?"

Jesus then answered "I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

God’s Simple Plan of Salvation

Welcome Home!

Amen......Plus,living out JESUS before your family too.All our family has heard the Gospel message.Most of my family is with the LORD.I can hardly wait to SEE JESUS.....the Creator of my soul and the LOVER of my soul and to look into His eyes.....more less fall to my knees in complete reverence.Then #2,3 is family,etc,etc......

AMEN to everything you have said in this thread Valerie! The time is short now.

Kevin

Thank you for that very important message Valerie. I try and be mindful of this everyday. It is hard. It is not easy.If I may I would like to make one personal observation I saw from the Bible regarding our task and the soon to be rapture. In Matthew chapter 25 Jesus starts by speaking about the parable of the 10 virgins.Only 5 had their oil which according to the Old Testament is represented of the Holy Spirit. These seem to be Christians who have the power of the Holy Spirit working in their lives."Then" Jesus talks about the faithful servents and the one that just did not do anything.Notice the order.Believers with the power of the Holy Spirt then having the opportunity to be faithful. Jesus seemed to be very upset with the one who just did not do anything. He wanted interest on His investment. He did not seem to be a bad person. He just did not produce. Not only should we take this serious but God sees this as eternally important!

Bob D.,

You're very welcome! Bob as you are aware, each one of us important to God, and the Lord desires to use us
as His vessels here on Earth. The Lord has done so much for us, it will take eternity to repay Him, and even then it won't be enough! This is the least each one of us can do for the Lord, is to be a witness of the Gospel or good news of His saving grace.

There by the grace go I! Hopefully, many we'll be able to say the same thing, for once they know their
Savior, there eyes will be opened to God's truth. What a loving God we serve!!! I can't get over it!
The Lord accepts us the way we are; or come as you will, and He cleans us up with His precious blood, and welcomes us with open arms!

I think when the time comes and I see Jesus face to face, I'll probablly burst into tears of joy, and fall to my knees. It will be overwhelming to stand in the presence of the One whom died on the cross for my sins, so I could be reconciled to God!

Bob, I just want to say thank you for your dedicated work here on RFTH, your articles, are well written, and very informative. I also thank your Father Tom D., for all the time he has spent posting on this Forum. I'm sorry to hear his health is not that good
and he's unable to continue posting!
I can't wait to meet the Lord, and both you and your dad at the Rapture!

Blessings to you and yours in Christ,

Valerie

Oh I'm sure my Dad will be just fine. I have seen the Lord work miricles in my Dad and me but not without a lot of pain. I noticed God saved the hard trials right before the rapture for both of us. When all hope was gone Jesus came through every single time.

God gives different gifts to His children. What makes you so special is your presence on the web site. Just knowing you are there is of great comfort to me: ) I'm just very behind the times on smile faces as you can see. The grean man looks like he just got back from the denist and wants to show off his new crowns.

Bob,
I'm so glad the Lord has come through for you and your Dad! I too praise the Lord for all the trials and tribulations I've been through, the Lord has never failed me! Oh how grateful I am to our Lord and God! Thank you Father!

You made me laugh, with that smiley face, All you have to do is just click on the face below and it comes up like this or go to where it says "more" right hand corner click and you get more faces to post!

Blessings to you Brother, soon all our pain and sorrow will be behind us. Just a little bit longer!

Valerie