Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Last night I had a Vision & Message from our Lord Jesus!

Please see the sticky Dreams & Visions, I posted,
My vision from the Lord there, with the others!

I am so grateful, the Lord loves us so much and comforts us as we watch for His coming! I should add that I didn't get to bed until after 1:25 am, therefore, It was Nov. 21st, already.

I believe the Lord is coming soon!

Blessings & Love in Christ,

Valerie

Re: Last night I had a Vision & Message from our Lord Jesus!

You're welcome mtnmollie,

I'm in agreement with you Sister, Come Lord Jesus, Come Soon!

Blessings & Love in Jesus!

Valerie

I'm happy to hear, you are comforted by these words!

Jesus will come, there's no doubt about it. Let us continue to occupy a bit longer, and let God move in His perfect timing!

Blessings in Jesus!

Valerie

Valerie, I loved the vision you had and it is so encouraging. I have waited for the rapture so long and you do get a little tired sometimes. Your vision was a real picker-upper.

Valerie,

I was really blessed by your vision as well. I've prayed that Jesus would give me a dream or vision concerning the rapture, but I've never had one. I am very encouraged by those who have had these dreams and visions lately though. Come and take your bride away soon Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Texas Sue
Valerie, I loved the vision you had and it is so encouraging. I have waited for the rapture so long and you do get a little tired sometimes. Your vision was a real picker-upper.

Texas Rose,

It's just like our Lord Jesus, wanting to encourage and comfort us. The Lord knows how some of us have waited so long and sometimes get tired. Yes this vision was a real picker-up, I too need it as much as the rest of you here!

Blessings & Love in Jesus,

Valerie

Kevin
Valerie,

I was really blessed by your vision as well. I've prayed that Jesus would give me a dream or vision concerning the rapture, but I've never had one. I am very encouraged by those who have had these dreams and visions lately though. Come and take your bride away soon Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Kevin,

I'm happy to hear the Lord has blessed you as well with this vision. I too am blessed and encouraged by those who had dreams and visions lately of the Rapture. I'm in totally agreement, Come Lord Jesus come and take your Bride away with you! We await and love your appearance!

Valerie

Valerie, your vision of the Lord holding you and the beautiful message He gave you brought tears to my eyes. I just feel His coming for us is soooo close! Thank you for sharing that, dear sis, you made my day!

LisaLeenie,

You're very welcome Sis! I believe Jesus is Coming soon, as others are reporting dreams and visions of the Rapture as well!

Can't wait to meet you and all here, what a day that will be...when we meet our Beloved Savior face to face, and live with Jesus forevermore!

Valerie

Valerie, I re-read the vision again and a thought came to mind..

Also after reading of the North Korean attack this morning..

What if this is a 7 day notice like Noah.. huh..

Wouldn't that be nice..

That would put it on next Sunday which would fit the Rapture vision I had last year which takes place on a Sunday morning in the Church parking lot around 10:22AM roughly..

Joseph

R.J.

What if it is a 7 day notice, and it happens Sunday,
just like your vision...THAT WOULD BE AWESOME, I HOPE SO!

This is so exciting, knowing that at any moment Jesus could come and take us home!

See you soon R.J. perhaps this Sunday coming, or even today, if the Lord so chooses!

Blessings & Love in Christ!

Valerie