Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jack Van Impe - The 3,000 Year Miracle 1 - 3 "Dec. 21, 2012 Rapture???"

Re: Jack Van Impe - The 3,000 Year Miracle 1 - 3 "Dec. 21, 2012 Rapture???"

I really enjoy watching Dr. Jack Van Impe & Rexalla for decades now.

I came across this program which is very interesting and informative!

In these videos above, he states that the countdown for a length of a generation started when Israel recaptured Jerusalem in 1967...therefore his conclusion is that it is 52 years long, which comes to 2019 and go back 7 years because of the tribulation, which turns out to be the year 2012, with the possibility of the Rapture happening around or on Dec. 21, 2012!
He explains how he came to the number 52 from Biblical
scripture supporting it, as well.

He stated that he is not setting a date, but speculating, that there is that possibility the the Raputre may take places on that day or there about!

Sure hope we don't have to wait until Dec. 21, 2012 or there abouts. However, the program is very interesting, and it caught my attention because of the number 21! The Skyblue # "21"... the Lord showed me while in prayer back in 1999, when we were still in the 20th Century still sticks in my mind that it has something to do with the Rapture, but I'm not sure of what exactly; besides the 21st Century. His coming will be in the 21st Century we are in, that's for certain.

Let's continue to keep a close watch, remember God is still the one in control, and it will happen in the Lord's perfect timing! Praying it's this year and still watching for it to come pass soon! However, let thy will be done Lord, not mine!

Please Lord Come Soon, your bride is waiting and longing for your appearance! Amen & Amen!

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie,

I really like Jack and Rexella Van Impe too, but I sure hope we don't have to wait until December of 2012 for the rapture. I can't see Israel and their neighbors waiting that long before the Psalm 83 war and the destruction of Damascus(Isaiah 17:1) happens. I still believe we are going home this fall. Come quickly for your bride Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Yeah, I sure hope that we don't have to wait that long either.. But the Father's timing is right on, where we might be a little anxious to get out of these OLD worn out dirt bodies...

The last week of July 2009 I had prayed for how soon Jesus' coming would be, that next morning as I woke up I had these words pushed into my head..

7 years
Yom Kippur <-- would that mean the rapture.. ??
3 Years

I'm like Kevin though, how can the Ps.83, Isa.17 wait that long... OR will we the Church see this played out..

This verse though sounds like the Church is gone..
PS.83:3 "........thy people, and thy hidden ones.."

Israel became a nation Nov. 1947, the Arabs didn't like that so the UN got involved.. Harry S. Truman pushed the UN to declare Israel as it's own nation which took place May 14, 1948..

So we can either take Daniel's 70 years or 70 year generation and come up with 2017 or 2018..

In 1991, as lead by the Holy Spirit to read the Bible again, I was shown the Eze. 4:5 "390 years" times the Lev. 26:21 "TIMES SEVEN" which equals 2730 years total.

At that time I was lead to 722BC, but that date was last year.. So we have to think it is either 721BC or 720BC which again would be either this year or next..

Ok, the last thing which makes me think or can't see how it can be any longer than 2011 at least, is this.

Daniels 62 weeks then (7 weeks <--49 years) until the Messiah comes down.

1948 + 62 = 2010 <- same as the Eze.4:5 if 721BC
1969 + 49 = 2018

So the main thing is we are right at the door, but we will not know the exact moment that it will happen.

I'm still looking for this year yet..

Joseph

The last generation count did not begin with recapture of Israel, but with rebirth of Israel (the fig tree).

The Jubilee count began 1967, not the final generation.

The second coming is not in 2019, that would be 72 year after Israel rebirth, not a perfect 70 years (Psalms 90)

I don't believe the rapture will happen on some "pagan" predicted end. I think Jack and Rexella are to caught up in the 2012 fiasco, just my opinion

CJ,

He does explain about 42 generations divided into...etc. and how he can prove that a generation is 52 years long, this is from all thoses listed from Adam and so forth believe he said 77 generations. I believe he proves it twice, then from Abraham 42 generations on as well! It's well worth taking a listen to how it arrived at it. He explains it a lot better than I can! That's how he bases 2019 less the 7 years for the Tribulation to come to the year 2012. It's scriptual..! The 2012 predictions of the Mayan's, Aztecs etc.,is NOT HIS MAIN focus, it's just additional information.

He stated there is a possibility of the Rapture happening "around about that time OR on Dec. 21, 2012!"
He explains how he came to the number 52 from Biblical
scripture supporting it very well. That's my opinion!

However, his opinion, my opinion, your opinion are not the ones that really count. It's God's opinion that always counts. After all, we're not God, and we've all been wrong in the past!

Therefore, I'm still keeping my eye on a 2010 Rapture!
Let God's will be done not ours!

Maranatha!

Valerie