Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Here's is what we can be ABSOLUTELY SURE of TODAY!

It's wonderful to have these speculations, and discussions in regards to when we think the Rapture, or the Coming of our Lord for His Bride will take place! It's also great to encourage one another, because, some need it more than others, and you never know who is in need that very day.

I know we are all doing what the Lord commanded us to do, and that is to "Watch"; and to occupy! We have been doing both, watching for the Lord's imminent return, and occupying ourselves with working for God's kingdom, and continuing our daily necessities of living life here on earth!

Here's is what we can be ABSOLUTELY SURE of TODAY!

The RAPTURE is IMMINENT! ANY DAY, ANY TIME THE LORD SO CHOOSES!

JESUS PROMISED that He would go and prepare a place for us and COME BACK TO TAKE US THERE!

GOD'S WORD IS TRUTH, AND ASSURANCE TO US CHRISTIANS, THAT GOD KEEPS HIS WORD AND PROMISES!

END TIME PROPHECIES FROM THE BIBLE ARE COMING TO PASS ALMOST ON A DAILY BASIS, right before our very eyes! RE: OUR NEWS REPORTS ETC. ETC.

We know with all our studies, and discussions on the subject, THE RAPTURE IS CLOSER THAN EVER BEFORE!

We know that GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS, AND THE LORD'S WAYS ARE NOT ALWAYS OUR WAYS! The LORD'S WAYS ARE HIGHER!

We know that WE SEE THROUGH A GLASS DARKLY, therefore, don't be surprised or too disappointed that we have been wrong in the past about the timing of it.

The Rapture WILL HAPPEN, and I believe like the rest of you here, it's at the very DOOR!

Could the Lord be testing us in the meantime, who will faithfully continue the watch and who will walk away? I think the Lord might be doing just that...! Will we stay awake, and keep a faithful watch, with our lamps filled ready to leave, or will we fall asleep and no longer interested when the Lord comes..with our lamps almost extinquished? I say we press on, stay awake, ready to leave at any moment; for WHEN WE LEAST EXPECT IT, JESUS WILL COME!

Blessings & Love in Christ,

Valerie

Re: Here's is what we can be ABSOLUTELY SURE of TODAY!

We can also be absolutely sure of the fact, that not all dreams or visions are from the Lord! Yes, there are visions from the Lord, but not every vision is; we all have dreams...now which are which?

We can't accept or dismiss every single vision because we can not prove without a doubt, one way or another,if it's from the Lord; UNTIL THE VISION COMES TO PASS! Only then we know it is genuine!

Therefore, the best thing is TO POST IS A TITLE FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE OF YOUR POST! If it is of God it will come to pass in due time, and if it is not it will fail! Either way you've done the right thing, and left it in God's hands. Pray and ask for God to give you guidance and discernment, don't dismiss all dreams and visions and don't accept all of them either!

God uses each individual in a special way, if they are willing to to surrender to His will, plan & purpose! We can be sure that once we surrender, and pray as Jesus taught us, "Let thy will be done on earth and in Heaven" then the Lord will lead you and guide you in the right direction!

We're all important to God, every single one of us,
and we all can to something to bring Honor and Glory to Him & His Kingdom, in Heaven!

We can also be absolutely sure, we will return to earth with the Lord, as He rules and reigns, and He will appoint us to do likewise, in many different positions.

Rejoice this day, for you are a child of God, you are royalty! The King of Kings is coming, and the Lord of Lord awaits, are you ready to meet the Lord, because if you are, He is more than able to make it happen!

Rejoice Jesus is Coming!

Maranatha!

Valerie

I agree completely with you Valerie. We are very near to our redemption, and we have seen the signs Jesus told us to look for. We also have to be sure to use discernment concerning dreams or visions. I know many believers are having dreams these days, which the book of Joel said would happen in the last days. I have not had any dreams from the lord, but I do know some have had them. Keep looking up brothers and sisters. We need to keep vigilant, and I pray that many more people will come to know Jesus Christ as their savior until he is ready to snatch up his bride to heaven.

Kevin

Here is a very encouraging video about the Jewish wedding tradition,
and it's relation to the "catching away" of the Bride of Christ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbuifFi8P50
(won't permit embedding)

We can be sure of the fact that we are still here today! 4 days left in 2010...God knows and we'll soon find out!

Blessings!

Valerie

My Beloved Father is faithful and always be faithful.

My Beloved One Yahshua is gracious and tender and lovely. He will come 100% for sure, it is a certainty. The probability is ONE, 100% ....

The implications:

100% surety that He is coming to receive all of us as His own...

100% to grant us much better life that what we have on this earth ....

100% to be with Him ...

A BIG AMEN GIMEL!!! THANKS!

Another thing we can be sure of is the fact 2010 passed and we are still here, God only knows why!
2010 was not in God timing or plan it seems, so we have to put the past behind, and look ahead.

We are absolutely sure the Rapture is imminent no doubt about it. We don't know the exact day or hour, but we do know it closer than ever before!

Keep watching for the Blessed Hope, for when you least expect it, Jesus will come!

Maranatha!

Valerie