Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"For Those Who DON'T Think Obama is the Antichrist....."

Deborah (4 May 2010) 5 Doves Site
"For Those Who DON'T Think Obama is the Antichrist....."

For Those Who DON'T Think Obama is the Antichrist.....remember the antichrist suffers a FATAL head wound that he is resurrected from, imitating Christ's resurrection. Once this happens, he will be fully taken over by satan, and everyone will be bowing down to him, thinking he is the long awaited Messiah. Obama's speeches will improve along with his charisma and global influence. Right now Obama is just a bumbling idiot manchurian candidate puppet of the New World Order consumed with hatred toward all that God calls "good". But once he is fully taken over by satan, satan will turn the tables on Obama's makers and require their submission too.

ENTIRE POST CONTINUES AT THE URL BELOW:

Link to text & videos at the 5 Doves

For Those Who DON'T Think Obama is the Antichrist....."

Tickford, here is an excellent answer to your question! OBAMA IS OF ROYAL HERITAGE...!

See the lineage fits perfectly!

Excellent post by Kevin Heckle!

Cheers!!!

Val

No doubt in my mind...."HE IS THE ONE"!

Kevin Heckle (12 Jan 2010) 5 Doves Site
"27 Attributes of the Antichrist (Part 1)"

A few weeks back, someone posted a list of the antichrist’s characteristics. I’m not sure, but I believe that the list was copied from Wilmington’s Book of Bible Lists as I recall reading that list. For your convenience, I have (partially) reproduced that list below (PART 1 - Questions 1-4). I don’t believe that every item is an accurate trait describing the verse, or that the list is complete. I will add some other verses of Scripture that I believe helps to portray a more accurate picture of the antichrist. However, I will explain my position on these 27 different items from the Book of Lists. Not all of the attributes can be known to manifest in the antichrist until after the midpoint of the Great Tribulation. By that time, the true Christian will be raptured away I believe, and the identity of the antichrist will no longer be a mystery. The verses cited in the list are in [brackets]. I have added verses to clarify my position.

As a Christian person, it is a serious thing to falsely accuse someone. If indeed I am wrong about this person whom I propose is the antichrist, I will no doubt suffer loss of reward. However, the person (BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA) is an antichrist and should be defeated by the forces of good.

1. He comes from among ten kings in the restored Roman Empire; his authority will have similarities to the ancient Babylonians, Persians, and Greeks [Daniel 7:24; Rev 13:2 / Daniel 7:7]

2. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24]

3. He is different from the other kings [Daniel 7:24]

a. Daniel 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

b. Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

c. Daniel 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

d. Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

e. Revelation 17:10-11 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

f. Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

ANSWER: The first three traits, accompanied by the cited verses in bold, are more clearly defined by Revelation 17:10-11 and Daniel 9:26. While it may seem that Daniel 7:24 and Revelation 17:10-11 are different ‘beasts’ as the one in Daniel 7 is the 11th in Line (another shall rise after them – the ten) and Revelation 17 describes the 8th in Line (And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.) Most scholars agree that the fourth kingdom in Daniel 7:7 is the Roman Empire. Rome was in power during the time of Apostle John’s writing of the Book of Revelation 17, which was probably around 69-70 AD at the earliest. At the time, the emperorship of Rome was in contention. On 6-9-68 AD, Nero the FIFTH emperor of Rome committed suicide. This sparked a struggle for power that lasted about a year and a half culminating in Vespasian becoming the permanent emperor on 12-21-69 AD. He defeated three usurpers; Galba, Otho and Vitellius to become emperor of Rome. These THREE are the usurpers ‘plucked up by the roots’ in Daniel 7:8 and 24. Vespasian rose to his rightful place as emperor of Rome and retained power for about ten years until his death on 6-23-79 AD. His son Titus, whom destroyed the Temple (Daniel 9:26), only held the office from the death of his father in 79 AD until September 13, 81 AD when he died. Out of these first seven emperors of Rome, Titus was the one to disperse the Jews prior to ascending to the throne. Revelation 17 is thus accurate in describing 7 emperors of Rome as it coincides with Daniel’s 10 emperors, three of which were removed. The antichrist would thus accurately be the 11th described by Daniel OR the 8th as described accurately by John the Revelator. Both are correct and align with proven history. Providentially, Vespasian and Titus served Rome in Britannia, Germania and North Africa. The lineage or ‘people’ of BHO’s ancestry is British, German (the mother) and North African (the father).

‘FIVE ARE FALLEN’ (KINGS) at the time of John’s writing Revelation 17:

1. Augustus

2. Tiberius

3. Caligula

4. Claudius

5. Nero (Died 68 AD)

‘ONE IS’ (Occupied the office of emperor at John’s writing Revelation)

6. Vespasian (Finally overcame three usurpers which are the THREE PLUCKED UP BY THE ROOTS and took power on 12-21)

‘THE OTHER NOT YET COME’; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

7. Titus (destroyed the Temple in 70 AD, became emperor in 79 and died only a few short years later in 81). I believe that the 7th (Titus) stops the count as he destroyed the Temple, dispersing the Jews: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. That destruction of the Temple by Titus on the 9th of AV in 70 AD determines the ‘end time’ desolations. The count of 11 or 8 rulers could only resume sometime after the Jews were restored to the Temple mount, which occurred in June 1967. The world power in June 1967 was arguably the United States: revived Rome in political structure (Senate), lifestyle (debauchery) and architecture. The office holding power over Israel’s fate in 70 AD was Rome. The office holding power over Israel’s fate upon its Jewish reassembly was America. Without American support, Israel would have ceased to exist. The President born closest to the time of Israel’s restoration to the Temple Mount is Barack Obama, who is also the eighth descendant of Caesar Augustus to hold the office of world power while the Jews are in possession of the Temple Mount.

‘THAT WAS AND IS NOT, EVEN HE IS THE EIGHTH AND OF THE SEVEN’

8. Beast? (Antichrist) Will be of Roman Descent (Daniel 9:26). The people of the ‘prince’ (antichrist) destroyed the Temple, which were ROMAN. Titus gave the order. It happened that Titus and/or his father Vespasian previously ruled and fought in Britannia, Germany and North Africa. These are precisely the three places from which Barack Obama descends through his mother Ann Dunham (Britain and Germany) and his father Barack I (North Africa).

According to Richard L. Wills’s research at http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2009/richardw820.htm Barack Hussein Obama fits EXACTLY as he is a Great Grandson of Caesar Augustus!!!!

What are some other indicators that Barack is the Eighth?

1. Born August 4, 1961 (8-4-1961)

a. 8-4-70AD is when the Temple was destroyed

i. 8-4 is the 216th day (6x6x6)

b. …and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

i. BHO came into political power in the 61st year of Israel’s existence.

ii. The Greek Ordinal value of Obama is 61

iii. The sum of the 18 (6+6+6) primes, which are 2 through 61 equals 501, the Hebrew gematria of BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

iv. The 19th Prime inclusive of one is 61 (19-61)

1. The 61st Triangular number is 1891. There are exactly 1891 years between 70 AD and 1961 AD, BARACK’s birth year.

So not only is Barack a descendant of the people whom destroyed the Temple, his BIRTH MONTH, BIRTH DAY and BIRTH YEAR are determined by the end of that war resulting in the destruction of the Temple.

2. June 5, 1967, during the Six-Day War, the Israelis captured Jerusalem for the first time since August 4, 70 AD. On June 28, 1967 there government annexed East Jerusalem as Israeli territory.

a. The U.S. President LB Johnson (properly elected in 1964) was in office beginning another COUNT of EIGHT properly elected rulers (presidents)

i. LBJ

ii. Nixon (Ford took office when Nixon resigned and was never elected)

iii. Carter

iv. Reagan

v. Bush Sr.

vi. Clinton (sixth)

vii. Bush Jr. (pass over the enforcement of taxes, ie “raiser of taxes” see the definition for Strong’s H5674

viii. Obama (EIGHTH) ‘spreads the wealth around’ in the fattest places of the province (bailouts), changes times and laws, comes in peaceably with flatteries, does not have the honor of the kingdom (questions surrounding his birth place and rapidly declining popularity)

Some scholars believe that the antichrist will be an Assyrian or Babylonian King as many of the Old Testament prophets refer to the Assyrian in ‘end times’ prophecies. I believe the reference is the office of the LEADER of Babylon. Many confuse the name Assyrian with the modern Syria, when in fact the Assyrian empire was something completely different than modern day Syria as the former controlled much of southwestern Asia and northern Africa extending to the headwaters of the Nile. Modern-day Syria does not. The capital of ancient Assyria is near modern-day Mosul, Iraq.

Jesus, speaking in Mark 13:14 spoke of the appearance of the ‘abomination of desolation’ as a sign of the apocalypse referring to the prophecy of Daniel. This is interesting as the ‘abomination of desolation’ spoken of by Daniel had already occurred in the person Antiochus IV Epiphanes, the King of the Assyrian (Babylon) kingdom during the Hellenistic period; who desecrated the Temple, set up an idol of Zeus there and ended the proper daily sacrifice. This occurred 175 years before Jesus’ birth. However, Jesus would have known the story of the notorious Babylonian king Antiochus IV Epiphanes when he pointed to the future ‘abomination of desolation’. Antiochus IV then had to be a type of the antichrist to come.

As I described in ‘Facinating Day in the Life of the Antichrist’ http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2009/kevinh1224-1.htm;

Barack Obama, during the 2008 campaign, started his July 24, 2008 day offering a prayer at the Temple Wall in Jerusalem and finished his day giving a speech called ‘A World That Stands as One’ in Berlin by the Alter of Zeus. Zeus was the very god that Antiochus IV Epiphanes had set up in the Temple at Jerusalem, which was the first ‘abomination of desolation’.

Providentially, the first occurrence of the word ‘abomination’ in the Book of Daniel is in 11:31. ‘Abomination’ in the verse has an original text Hebrew gematria value of 501, exactly the Hebrew gematria value of BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. Currently (2009), the de facto King of Babylon is Barack Hussein Obama as the USA is the controlling force in modern day Babylon, which is Iraq. His middle name ‘Hussein’ is common with the last leader of Iraq and has a Greek gematria value of 666 with a remaining value (Barack Obama) of 6+66+666. Some interesting correlations between BHO and his distant cousin the Greek ruler Antiochus IV Epiphanes is BHO has the Greek ordinal gematria values of 234 and 1404 while Antiochus IV Epiphanes has the English ordinal gematria values of 234 and 1404, Barack speaking English and Antiochus speaking Greek. Isaiah 14: 12-14 the name ‘Lucifer’ (interpreted in the Latin Vulgate) is used to describe the King of Babylon. Although a reference to his aspiration to be the ‘morning star’, Lucifer has become synonymous with Satan. Lucifer also has a Greek ordinal gematria value of 234.

4. He will rise from obscurity…a “little horn” [Daniel 7:8]

ANSWER: Before BHO’s 2004 speech at the DNC, relatively few people in the world knew who he was. At the time, he was a STATE representative of the 13th district of Illinois, a relative ‘nobody’ in the world of American politics. Four years later he had served as U.S. Senator for a short stint and was then elected to arguably the most powerful position in the world. His status, representing African-Americans (albeit not completely true as he is half Caucasian) the minority (a small people) was integral to his political success is the political climate of 2008. I would dare to say that now, just four years later; Barack Hussein Obama is the most known name on the planet.

"27 Attributes of the Antichrist(Part 1)"

Re: For Those Who DON'T Think Obama is the Antichrist....."

Kevin Heckle (12 Jan 2010)
"27 Attributes of the Antichrist (Part 2)"

5. He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5]

6. He will blaspheme God, [Daniel 7:25; 11:36; Rev 13:5] slandering His Name, dwelling place, and departed Christians and Old Testament saints [Rev 13:6]

7. He will oppress the saints and be successful for 3 ½ years [Daniel 7:25; Rev 13:7]

8. He will try to change the calendar, perhaps to define a new era, related to himself [Daniel 7:25]

9. He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom and era [Dan 7:25]

ANSWER: Traits 5-9 Daniel 7:8 and Revelation 13:5 ‘a mouth speaking great things.’ BHO’s charismatic speeches vaulted him above his three greatest rivals: John Edwards, Hillary Clinton and then John McCain. Offering hope, as if his leadership could provide what God’s could not, he promised CHANGE and a NEW ERA (times). At the inception of the American republic, the Declaration of Independence acknowledged the GOD given rights of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. American liberty founded on those principles propelled the United States to an overall prosperity unequalled in the history of the world, with God’s blessings. The Constitution, which set in ink the liberties which guaranteed them to Americans, is a ‘fundamentally flawed’ document according to BHO, because it promises ‘negative liberties’ protecting the individual from government rather than guaranteeing what the government should do on behalf of the people (collective safety). It is his stated mission to correct that ‘injustice’. Let me state it another way: BHO wants to CHANGE LAWS as he believes the greatest form of government devised by humanity (based on Christian principles of Liberty) the American Constitution, is a ‘fundamentally flawed’ document of LAW. In reality, his effort is a ‘flattery’ designed to secure the votes of the weakest, those inclined to covet the wealth of the ‘rich’ instead of earning it on their own. It is an effort to secure power. It is an effort to suppress conservatism in America, a political ideology held by many Christians. It is an effort to foster dependence on government instead faith in God.

Barack has openly mocked God’s Word in speeches, but more significantly by actions. While in the Illinois State Legislature, Obama introduced legislation prohibiting doctors from treating fetuses that had survived the abortion procedure, which is murder of the BORN. One of his first acts as President was to repeal the Mexico City Policy, essentially allowing Federal funds to flow to foreign clinics which perform abortion procedures. He wants an amendment to the Constitution guaranteeing women the right to chose death of their babies. In of itself, his obsessive contributions to the murder of the innocents mock God in the most obscene way possible, promoting the violation of the commandment ‘thou shall not kill’, elevating secular government over God’s Word. Oppression of the Christian way of life and beliefs seem to be BHO’s passion. God’s chosen people; the Jews have also come to realize that BHO is their enemy, openly calling for their withdrawal from East Jerusalem. A blatant attempt to curry favor with the demonic Islamic world, Barack Hussein is undermining the security of Israel. The enemy of Israel is the enemy of God.

For the most profane mocking of God and CHANGING the paradigm, Barack believes in a universal god. It was reported in 2004 by The Chicago Sun-Times reporter Cathleen Falsani that BHO was quoted as saying “I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people.” This of course flies in the face of Jesus’ exclusive statement, “I am the way, the truth and the life: No man comes to the Father BUT BY ME.” This specific quote of Barack Hussein Obama is describing the ‘spirit of antichrist’.

10. He will not be succeeded by another earthly ruler, but by Christ [Daniel 7:26-27]

ANSWER: This trait foretells the fate of the antichrist, whoever he may be. According to the Book of Revelation, the antichrist will be given power for 42 months at the end of which he is destroyed in the Lake of Fire. However, the antichrist will hold a specific position of power for at least 3.5 years prior to the midpoint of Tribulation, as he will confirm a covenant with ‘many’ which will be broken after 42 months. At that point, the antichrist will be fully indwelt by Satan (given power) for the final 42 months and then destroyed.

------------------------------------------------------

11. He will confirm a covenant with “many”, i.e. the Jewish people [Daniel 9:27] This covenant will likely involve the establishment of a Jewish Temple in Jerusalem
[see Dan 9:27; Matt 24:15]

ANSWER: Politically, the successful forging of a ‘peace agreement’ between the Israelis and the Islamic world defining the fate of the Palestinian people, has been coveted by all major political leaders of our time. It would be seen by the masses as a major step towards peace in the world. In fact, BHO has been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for what he has promised to do to bring about peace, not what he has done. This expectation by the world of BHO will compel him to orchestrate such an agreement as foretold in Bible prophecy. That having been said, the Bible doesn’t specifically say here that the covenant is with the Jewish people alone, but it does imply that it is the Jewish people are affected some 3.5 years into the treaty.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12. He will put an end to Jewish sacrifice and offerings after 3 ½ years and will set up an abomination to God in the Temple [Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15]

13. He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]

14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]

15. He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37]

16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women": He will either be asexual or homosexual [Dan 11:37]

Answer: #16 is an erroneous trait as the Bible does not say the antichrist will be asexual or homosexual. In the context of Daniel 11:37, the antichrist will not regard the god of any at all, including ‘the desire of women’ referring to idols worshipped by Babylonian women.

17. He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4]

18. He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4]

ANSWER: The Temple Mount in East Jerusalem is ultimately the most disputed piece of ground. The Dome of the Rock lies on the Temple Mount, the epicenter of the conflict between Judaism and Islam. Whoever solves this issue, which will be some type of compromise, will make it possible (seemingly) for the Jews to resume the sacrifice and offerings upon the Temple Mount for a ‘time, times and half a times’ (3.5 years). BHO does not regard the god of his father (Islam) as he equates all religions to being mutually rewarding and not exclusive. Barack Obama made his position clear when he gave his speech to the Muslim world, making reference to Jesus, Abraham and Mohammed as equals. Thus he doesn’t regard any god at all, except the power of government. The antichrist cannot be a person acting on behalf of Islam, Christianity or Judaism as he specifically, according to Daniel 11:37, will not honor ANY traditional religion, especially that of his ancestry.

This is purely speculation on my part, but I deduce that at the tribulation midpoint, some conflict will cause the compromise to fail, which will lead the antichrist to deny either party access to the Temple Mount and will for effect blaspheme both Judaism and Islam, mocking all religion and set up an alter to himself claiming to be a god. This he will do challenging all faiths proposing some type of fleece, daring the God of the Jews, Allah of Islam or the Christ of Christianity to physically remove him from the Temple Mount. In the midst of this drama, calling for a new secular world paradigm for the purpose of ending conflict, he will be wounded to death and will be miraculously resurrected, at which point he will be fully indwelt by Satan.

19. He will only honor a “god” of the military. His whole focus and attention will be on his military. He will conquer lands and distribute them [Daniel 11:39-44]

ANSWER: While the antichrist will come to ‘focus’ on his military, the particular word ‘forces’ in Daniel 11:38 is the Hebrew word ‘maowz’ (Strong’s H4581)is a defensive posture of which means a place or means of safety; human protection. Said in this way, the antichrist will honor the god of human protection. THIS IS THE STATED BELIEF OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA as he (stated above) believes human government shouldn’t necessarily empower the individual with ‘negative liberties’ but rather human government should provide universal safety by collective means (Communism) which in effect replaces the need for God’s provision and protection. Human ‘peace and safety’ will always fail where true faith in God cannot.

"27 Attributes of the Antichrist (Part2)"

Kevin Heckle (12 Jan 2010)
"27 Attributes of the Antichrist (Part 3)"

------------------------------------------------------

20. His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]

21. Either he, or his companion [The False Prophet], will claim to be Christ [Matt 24:21-28]

22. He will claim that Jesus did not come in the flesh, or that Jesus did not rise bodily from the grave [2 John 7]. He will deny that Jesus is the Messiah [I John 2:22]

23. He will be worshipped by many people [Rev. 13:8]

ANSWER: The Bible actually says here that the advent of the antichrist is according to the supernatural efforts (the working) of Satan and through the collective efforts of millions of his own (with all power) (see Strong’s G3956 and G1411). The actual text regarding ‘signs (G4592)and lying wonders(G5059)’ is referring to the claim of some special signs or portent, either in the stars or claims as fulfillment of messianic prophecy. He has been referred to as ‘the one’ and embraced by those who claim he is ushering in an enlightened era. He himself vowed to be the beginning of a new era. Jesus said in Matthew 24 that there would arise ‘false-Christs’ or pseudo-messiahs and ‘false prophets’ or pseudo-prophets in the end days. There have been hundreds of instances in which people have called BHO ‘messiah’, any of which he has NOT refuted or disavowed. From hebroots.org: For many traditional Jews, it is believed the Mashiach (or Messiah) meaning "annointed one," the Jewish King, will appear on Tisha B'Av to rebuild the 3rd Temple on the location of the present-day Temple Mount. He will be born of the Tribe of Judah (Yehuda) whose symbol is the "lion," representing the month of Av. "Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a great lion.
“Numbers 23:24” Tisha B’Av is the 9th of the Hebrew month Av, which was the 4th of August in 70 A.D. the date the Temple was destroyed. BHO was born on August 4, 1961, 1891 years to the day that the Temple was destroyed. At some point in time he may claim he is the fulfillment based on his birth date. 78% of Jewish Americans voted for BHO, according to Jewish Review. While BHO has yet to demonstrate any supernatural miracles, he has a practiced affinity for the other kind of ‘lying wonders’ citing false economic and other indicators (signs) to bolster his regime’s appearance of successful governance when the reality is something completely different. Yet despite the lies and deceit he is still loved and adored by millions upon millions, even those suffering in these tough times. Through all of it, millions of so-called Christian people support and voted for a man who denies Jesus is the Christ or Messiah. When BHO told the reporter that ‘there are many paths to the same place’ he was calling Jesus a liar. His admission to this ‘many paths’ belief denies that the ‘Son of God’ was manifested in the flesh of Jesus or that Jesus was indeed the Christ. I have NEVER heard BHO state that he believes Jesus rose from the dead. He only claims to be a Christian, yet worships in the stone temples of Judaism, Islam and Zeus (7-24-2008 Israel and Germany).

24. He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]

ANSWER: It’s been said by many, due to the actions and statements of BHO in America and abroad, that he hates the very country that he leads. He at least hates the America which he perceives as the ‘evil’ aggressor motivated by greed. This America, though mischaracterized in some ways, is under a relentless assault by its very leader. It was foretold by Daniel:

Daniel 11:24 He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.

BHO entered peaceably by election of the people, on the promise of ‘spreading the wealth around’ (scatter among them the prey, spoil and riches). His redistribution plan (devices) extends to every stronghold of America, the country he sees as greedy and aggressive. The redistribution of American power and wealth is not only internal; he plans to redistribute its power and wealth to the third world through the Global Warming plan. The end of this passage gives the time frame, upon which he assaults the strongholds of the province ‘peaceably’; which is ‘even for a time’. If a time, times and a half time is 3.5 years as prophecy experts have deduced, then ‘a time’ here in this passage refers to a year or 360 days prophetically. From January 20, 2009 through January 15, 2010 BHO will have assaulted the strongest ‘stronghold’ on the planet for 360 days. America the strong has to be replaced with America the weak in the eyes of BHO.

Having undermined America for ‘a time’, he will turn his focus towards southwest Asia to fulfill his promises to ‘CHANGE’ the world, to usher in the peace. In fact he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize on the promise to change the direction of the percieved 'imperialist' America. Islam hates America because of its support of Israel. When America becomes weak enough, Israel will be standing on her own.

25. He will appear to survive a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3; 17:8]

ANSWER: Of course the world leader who rises from the dead (other than the rapture/resurrection) is certain to be Satan incarnate. However, this passage of Scripture could possibly be referring to political death, which may occur if BHO is found to be ineligible for the Presidency, either being born in Africa or as a citizen of Indonesia. He would most likely be removed from the Presidency of the U.S. but could reemerge as leader of some world governing body which, would be miraculous.

26. His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six—but not necessarily in an obvious fashion [Rev 13:17-18].

As documented by myself and others, BHO’s name is the essence of the 666 phenomena in a multitude of methods. The English ordinal gematria of his first name BARACK is the triangular root (36) of 666. The Greek ordinal value of HUSSEIN is 666, while the remaining BARACK & OBAMA in Greek is equal to 6+66+666. The English gematria value of PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA (second) is 1998, the triplet of 666. The composite gematrias of both his aliases BHO and Barry Soetoro equal 1998 (BHO) and 666 (Barry Soetoro). The 6,606th verse of the Bible is the first occurrence of the name BARAK, which is Judges 4:6 (.66666) the Son of Abinoam. Remove the IN from ABINOAM; the remaining letters spell OBAMA backwards. While the Hebrew gematria values of Barack and Obama can be determined from these passages, Hussein is not in the Bible. However, the phonetic spelling of Hussein combined with the gematria of Barak Obama has a total of 666.

27. He will be empowered by the devil himself [Rev. 13:2]

ANSWER: This attribute will only be evident for 42 months prior to the antichrist’s destruction in the lake of fire.

27 Attributes of the Antichrist (Part 3)

Kevin Heckle wrote an extraordinary article above:

27 Attributes of the Antichrist, Parts 1,2 & 3!

It's a long read but well worth it!

I wholeheartedly believe Obama is THE ANTI-CHRIST!!!!

I'm NOT here to convince anyone THAT HE'S THE ONE!!!
I'm here to WARN those especially those whom live in the U.S.A at the moment(FOR HE WILL EVENTUALLY CONTROL THE WHOLE WORLD)....what this person is about, and what lies in the near future!

I pray to God we are out of here this month, if not this month, then anytime soon BY...Nov. 2010, as I believe the Tribulation will beginning around then.

I am a believer in the pre trib Rapture therefore, we don't have long to wait now AS ALL OF US CAN SEE THE TRIBULATION ON THE HORIZON.

IF SOMEONE IS READING THIS AFTER WE'VE BEEN RAPTURED,
PLEASE TAKE SOME GOOD ADVISE, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!

DO NOT WORSHIP OR TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST(A MARK MOST LIKELY A CHIP OR IMPLANT) IN YOUR RIGHT HAND OR FOREHEAD!!! IF YOU DO YOU ARE DAMMED FOR ETERNITY, THERE IS NO MORE HOPE FOR YOU!!!! YOU ARE LOST FOREVERMORE!!!! READ THE STICKY POSTS AT THE TOP OF THE SITE, FOR INFORMATION...PRINT OFF WHATEVER IS USEFUL...CHRISTIAN WEBSITES WILL BE WIPED OUT IS MY GUESS SHORTLY AFTERWARDS!

PLEASE, I BEG YOU, THIS LIFE IS TEMPORAL, ETERNITY IS FOREVER, AND EVER!!!! TAKE A STAND FOR JESUS, ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR...DON'T LOOK BACK WHEN YOU DO, LOOK FORWARD.... FOR JESUS WILL RETURN WITH HIS SAINTS TO FIGHT THE BATTLE AT ARMAGEDDON, AND SET UP HIS KINGDOM HERE ON EARTH IN JERUSALEM!!!!

PRAY THIS PRAYER...IF YOU MEAN IT, YOU ARE BORN AGAIN, AND ARE A CITIZEN OF HEAVEN! DON'T WORRY NOW,
YOUR SOUL IS SAVED, AND IF YOU SHOULD DIE THIS VERY MOMENT YOU ARE HEAVEN BOUND!!!

"The Sinners Prayer"

Heavenly Father:
I come to you this day in prayer, asking for the forgiveness of my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the Cross at Calvary for my sins, so that I might be forgiven and have Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask your beloved Son Jesus to come in to my life this very moment and be my personal Lord and Savior. I repent of all of my Sins and will serve you all the day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess with my mouth you are my Lord and Savior and I believe in my heart that I am Born Again and Cleansed by the Precious Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen.

Valerie

CJ, I see you have a stirring in your spirit about Obama, as The Anti-Christ!

Kevin Heckle, did an amazing study on this man!

Like I said in this thread, I'm not here to convince anybody that Obama is the AC, but to warn people whom I believe the Anti-Christ is!

I'm not watching fot the Anti-Christ coming into his wordly position and power, I'm watching for the Lord's soon return. However, with that said, we know as Christians when we see the person coming on the seen before he has been revealed to the whole world, we know how very near we are to the Rapture!

I done much research on Obama, and watched him closely through his presidency...He is THE ONE!

There are some very good videos on youtube about it which are posted here somewhere! LOL!...need to search, hope they are still up, which will knock you socks off, when you see them and read...!

I really, don't want to get into a debate, as this forum is against on such actions, on the Antichrist! It leads, to anger, and sometime hurtful words. I think we should be able to have our say, without fear, and leave it at that, for discernment.

I'll see if I can find them, the videos in question!

Blessings!

Valerie

From Newsweek, Front Page!

He is portrayed as the Hindu god Shiva!

This was on the cover of Newsweek Magazine!

Now take a look at his (left hand) remember he is facing us; the dove is sitting on his second hand below!

The DOVE in Christianity represents the HOLY SPIRIT, that came down AS A DOVE when JESUS was being Baptised.

JESUS is the SECOND PERSON in the Holy Trinity!

The DOVE IS SITTING ON THE SECOND HAND THEREFORE HE IS PORTRAYED AS DIVINE, A MESSIAH! THEY EVEN HAVE THE NERVE TO PUT - GOD OF ALL THINGS!!!

What does this picture tell me, that Obama believes himself to be GOD, THE SAVIOR, HOLY TRINITY Liken unto Jesus, and wants to take the PLACE OF JESUS! "ANTI-CHRIST" as means in place of, as well as against! HOWEVER, HE IS THE UNHOLY god!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, study this picture, there's so much more to it.

There are six arms - the number 6 stands for MAN
3 arms on either side - 3 stands for the Holy Trinity
Then the Caption "God of all Things"

There is only one God of all Things, the God of Abraham, Issac, & Jacob, not Obama!

This is a Portrat of A MAN PROCLAIMING HIMSELF TO BE GOD!

Take a look in the upper right & left hand, possessions and money are at the very top!

Health & the World are at the very bottom, remember Satan comes to kill and destroy...Tell me if he isn't already destroying American right now, beforehand!
Many will die because of him, as the AC!

In his middle or second arms left and right, he believes he has military power, and divine power at his disposal.

Whoever, thought up and printing his picture, knew exactly what they were doing, and knew, that very few would recognize, what this picture was showing us...that HE IS THE ONE!

The last thing is he is standing on his LEFT LEG, showing HE IS LIBERAL, and IS KICKING HIS RIGHT LEG IN THE AIR, AS TO SHOW WHERE HE STANDS!

I, too, believe Obama is the Antichrist. I didn't know what to think until the Lord gave me a dream about him. I will put that dream in the sticky at the top for any who are interested!

God bless you, Valerie and all!

~Char

Obama certainly seems to be the fulfillment of the AC, except his popularity has really dropped since he was elected. If he is to be the AC, I would think that after the rapture he will come up with some wonderful sounding plan to unite the world and resolve all of the problems this world has. I also realize that he is controlled by the elite puppetmasters behind the scenes, and he will rise out of the coming sudden destruction to take his place as dictator of the world. I have waffled back and forth about whether he will be the AC, or just a forerunner for the AC. We will know for sure after Jesus raptures his bride.

Kevin

Kathy & everyone,

Appearances can be deceiving. A person can appear to be affectionate, loving, etc., and yet have evil deep down in his heart! He has deceived millions into electing him into believe He is the Savior of the world! Now his deception and lies are coming to the forefront, just like his deception of a family man etc.will in the future. He is a black man and a white man, preferred by either one of the races! He has been hand picked, educated, and illegally elected as President of the USA. How many more lies and deceptions are still hidden, is only know by God himself, and those whom prepared his way to where he is today!

Read Kevin Heckel's posting where he decented from!

Again, believe what you will, it matters not to us,
as we will be long gone. But to those left behind,
this will help them to beware of this man and his ungodly intentions!

The videos and scripture, are very convincing who B.O.
really will become, the AC when Satan enters and controls his every move!

Yet the most convincing for myself is, the night before the elections, the Lord, let me know that B.O
is THE ONE!

I've said enough on him....time to get back to
Jesus, the one and only Savior whom is coming back very soon for His Bride.

Maranatha!

Valerie

I agree with you Valerie. BHO has shown himself to be the embodiment of evil. He loves to be worshipped by those who have been deceived by him. There has been a lot of evidence to point to him as the AC once the 70th week of Daniel begins.

Kevin

Thanks mtnmollie,

Mollie is correct the stage is being set, his official title of Anti-Christ to the world is yet to be announced. We will be gone, and then the 7 years begin! It is when Satan enters into this willing subjects evil soul, that's when things like the trib, and all horrors written begin to come on the scene.
Right now, he is in waiting,and president of the USA!

Hope that helps!

Blessings!

Valerie

Hi folks,
This is my first post here! God Bless each and every one of you that are awaiting our Blessed Hope!

I wanted to post up some info I thought pertinent to this discussion.

Strong's:
H5762: Aviyth, Ayuwth: from 5753; ruin;
H5753: avah: to crook; iniquity,perverse,perversely,perverted,amiss,turn,crooked,bowed down,troubled,wickedly,wrong
H7779: shuwph: to gape, ie snap at; to overwhelm: break, bruise,cover

This is an article from Forbes magazine on 10/26/08. It has been removed from the archive on the Forbes site.
Full text of this article below:

Is Barack Obama the "promised warrior" coming to help the Hidden Imam of Shiite Muslims conquer the world?

The question has made the rounds in Iran since last month, when a pro-government Web site published a Hadith (or tradition) from a Shiite text of the 17th century. The tradition comes from Bahar al-Anvar (meaning Oceans of Light) by Mullah Majlisi, a magnum opus in 132 volumes and the basis of modern Shiite Islam.

According to the tradition, Imam Ali Ibn Abi-Talib (the prophet's cousin and son-in-law) prophesied that at the End of Times and just before the return of the Mahdi, the Ultimate Saviour, a "tall black man will assume the reins of government in the West." Commanding "the strongest army on earth," the new ruler in the West will carry "a clear sign" from the third imam, whose name was Hussein Ibn Ali. The tradition concludes: "Shiites should have no doubt that he is with us."

In a curious coincidence Obama's first and second names--Barack Hussein--mean "the blessing of Hussein" in Arabic and Persian. His family name, Obama, written in the Persian alphabet, reads O Ba Ma, which means "he is with us," the magic formula in Majlisi's tradition.

Mystical reasons aside, the Khomeinist establishment sees Obama's rise as another sign of the West's decline and the triumph of Islam. Obama's promise to seek unconditional talks with the Islamic Republic is cited as a sign that the U.S. is ready to admit defeat. Obama's position could mean abandoning three resolutions passed by the United Nations Security Council setting conditions that Iran should meet to avoid sanctions. Seeking unconditional talks with the Khomeinists also means an admission of moral equivalence between the U.S. and the Islamic Republic. It would imply an end to the description by the U.S. of the regime as a "systematic violator of human rights."

Obama has abandoned claims by all U.S. administrations in the past 30 years that Iran is "a state sponsor of terrorism." Instead, he uses the term "violent groups" to describe Iran-financed outfits such as Hamas and Hezbollah.

Obama has also promised to attend a summit of the Organization of the Islamic Conference within the first 100 days of his presidency. Such a move would please the mullahs, who have always demanded that Islam be treated differently, and that Muslim nations act as a bloc in dealings with Infidel nations.

Obama's election would boost President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's chances of winning a second term next June. Ahmadinejad's entourage claim that his "steadfastness in resisting the American Great Satan" was a factor in helping Obama defeat "hardliners" such as Hillary Clinton and, later, it hopes, John McCain.

"President Ahmadinejad has taught Americans a lesson," says Hassan Abbasi, a "strategic adviser" to the Iranian president. "This is why they are now choosing someone who understands Iran's power." The Iranian leader's entourage also point out that Obama copied his campaign slogan "Yes, We Can" from Ahmadinejad's "We Can," used four years ago.

A number of Khomeinist officials have indicated their preference for Obama over McCain, who is regarded as an "enemy of Islam." A Foreign Ministry spokesman says Iran does not wish to dictate the choice of the Americans but finds Obama "a better choice for everyone." Ali Larijani, Speaker of the Islamic Majlis, Iran's ersatz parliament, has gone further by saying the Islamic Republic "prefers to see Barack Obama in the White House" next year.

Tehran's penchant for Obama, reflected in the official media, increased when the Illinois senator chose Joseph Biden as his vice-presidential running mate. Biden was an early supporter of the Khomeinist revolution in 1978-1979 and, for the past 30 years, has been a consistent advocate of recognizing the Islamic Republic as a regional power. He has close ties with Khomeinist lobbyists in the U.S. and has always voted against sanctions on Iran.

Ahmadinejad has described the U.S. as a "sunset" (ofuli) power as opposed to Islam, which he says is a "sunrise" (toluee) power. Last summer, he inaugurated an international conference called World Without America--attended by anti-Americans from all over the world, including the U.S.

Seen from Tehran, Obama's election would demoralize the U.S. armed forces by casting doubt on their victories in Iraq and Afghanistan, if not actually transforming them into defeat. American retreat from the Middle East under Obama would enable the Islamic Republic to pursue hegemony of the region. Tehran is especially interested in dominating Iraq, thus consolidating a new position that extends its power to the Mediterranean through Syria and Lebanon.

During the World Without America conference, several speakers speculated that Obama would show "understanding of Muslim grievances" with regard to Palestine. Ahmadinejad hopes to persuade a future President Obama to adopt the "Iranian solution for Palestine," which aims at creating a single state in which Jews would quickly become a minority.

Judging by anecdotal evidence and the buzz among Iranian bloggers, while the ruling Khomeinists favor Obama, the mass of Iranians regard (and dislike) the Democrat candidate as an appeaser of the mullahs. Iran, along with Israel, is the only country in the Middle East where the United States remains popular. An Obama presidency, perceived as friendly to the oppressive regime in Tehran, may change that.

Amir Taheri is the author of 10 books on Iran, the Middle East and Islam. His new book The Persian Night: Iran Under the Khomeinist Revolution will be published by Encounter Books in November.

Grace and Peace be with you all!
Look up and Lift up your heads, our redemption draws nigh!

This is some deep digging and work by John Tng owner of the 5 Doves Site did on Obama the AC.

Most interesting studies on John's part..wanted to list them under this thread, to give those whom haven't seen it to read it!
--------------

John Tng (3 March 2009)
"'Better Digest, Reader,' the AC warns"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

Barely a month into office, the AC issued a worldwide dire warning through the best-selling monthly magazine in the world, with a Cheshire Cat grin to boot. What is his message? Is he about to fulfill prophecies spoken of by the prophets, throwing the world into utter chaos, precipitating the End of Days -- a time of "great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be"?

Obama knows he is the antichrist, for he openly declared his identity in not-too-subtle ways on the front cover of Reader's Digest, February issue, 2009. Such a blatant, audacious move tells us time is ripe for the ushering in of their nefarious long-awaited new world order, a diabolical plan to remake the world out of chaos. This plan hatched in hell calls for mass murder on a scale that makes Hitler and Mao Zedong look like choirboys. Dark history will revisit humanity with a vengeance, a thousand times over.

Right now, it may be the craziest thing to think that Obama will go down in history as the number one 'people killer' ever, given his immense popularity. But if he is the antichrist, why not? If he is the antichrist, he is no different from his father, the Devil, who "was a murderer from the beginning" (John 8:44). The antichrist "cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy." (John 10:10)

Here is the evidence furnished by the man himself. Since it is his testimony, let the reader digest and ponder his own admissions. Let him who has ears hear, and eyes see.

Examine the front cover below.

There are SIXTY-SIX words altogether on the page, including 'rdasia.com', 'February', 'Singapore'. Search the above and satisfy yourself that only SIX SIX-letter words are found on the cover. These SIX words, in reverse order, form an errie statement, straight from the horse's mouth, as it is his testimony:

Barack -- PEOPLE KILLER, Better Digest, Reader!

You, the 'Reader', are admonished by 'Barack', the 'PEOPLE-KILLER'-in-Chief, to 'Better Digest' this dire warning because the worst genocide in history is about to take place, the likes of which not seen since the creation of the world.

Just so the 'Reader' will know for sure who the encoder of the message is, the page is littered with traces of him. We begin with the ostensible time of day on Barack's watch, which reads 3:02, precisely the Hebrew gematria value of 'Barack' (with colon removed). This number is also the sum of the FIRST SIX PALINDROMIC TRIANGLES, the import of which cannot be over-emphasized!

This class of triangles is special. Each triangle has a total number that is a palindrome, i.e. it reads the same forwards as it does backwards. There are only eight of them below 1000, with 666 being the largest! That the Hebrew gematria value of 'Barack' is the sum of the FIRST SIX triangles from this series, cannot be a coincidence. Consider this: The SIXTH palindromic triangle is the (6+6+6)th triangle! Its value, 171, is the ordinal value (A=1; B=2; C=3...) of the antichrist's real name, BARRY SOETORO!

The fourth palindromic triangle, 55, deserves an article all its own. It is the Hebrew gematria value of 'Obama'!

But the most astounding code lies ahead.

The SIX SIX-letter words were carefully chosen and placed at just the right locations so that a meaningful sentence can be constructed. The fact of their presence is remarkable enough, not to mention the correct order of their occurrences. But the shocker of shockers is this: The gematria value (A=1; B=2; .... J=10; K=20....) of these SIX SIX-letter words is the sum of ALL PALINDROMIC TRIANGLES UP TO 666!

Tell me there is no design!

The dire warning issued by the '666' beast bears his imprimatur, which exhibits a dark genius equaled only by its ominous evil.

Let us see how the numbers add up: 'Barack' 117 + 'PEOPLE' 240 + 'KILLER' 184 + 'Better' 502 + 'Digest' 325 + 'Reader' 195 = sum of all palindromic triangles up to 666 = 1 + 3 + 6 + 55 + 66 + 171 + 595 + 666.

The warning is couched in 6 words, concealed among 66 words, with a gematria total that is the sum of all palindromic triangles up to 666!

The Bombshell

With the foregoing background, I am now ready to drop the bombshell of all bombshells. Are you ready?

The gematria total of the SIX 6-letter words, which is also the sum of all palindromic triangles up to 666, is the Hebrew gematria sum of OBAMA, BARACK OBAMA, and BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!

I hope you readers (doves or otherwise) are paying attention. For some, your life and eternal destiny may depend on it. It may help you see through the thick web of deceit, which is ever widening, weaved around the globe to ensnare the whole world. Here is a man described by Daniel as "a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences" (Dan 8:23), one who is versed in Hebrew, and one who has the nerve to openly spell out his name in Hebrew which is thoroughly 'soaked' with the number of the '666' beast. He did it in-your-face at the same time flashing a wide sinister grin across his face.

The Hebrew for Barack Hussein Obama is shown below:

ברק חוסיין אובאמה

As Hebrew is read from right to left, the rightmost name is BARACK: 2+200+100 = 302. The value for OBAMA, the leftmost name, is 1+6+2+1+40+5 = 55. The middle name, HUSSEIN, is interesting because its final letter, nun (ן), which normally has a standard value of 50, can also be represented by its final value, 700 (see link). This unique feature of the Hebrew alphabet system is absent in the Greek system. Thus, HUSSEIN in its final form has a value of 8+6+60+10+10+700 = 794.

By using the final value of nun, 'Barack Hussein Obama' amounts to 302+794+55 = 1151. The startling truth is that Obama is cognizant of the Hebrew gematria value of his name and encoded it in his 6-word dark sentence for the world to see!

http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2008/obama_666_part6.html

To consign the above alignment of numbers to chance is akin to staking the claim that a wrist watch is the product of an unorchestrated coming together of hundreds of intricate parts due to some freak random forces of nature.

The 6-6-6 Triangles

I hope the dust has settled, debris cleared, and you have regained some clarity after the numbers bombshell dropped on you. Let us change tack a little and go easy on numbers. This should be a welcome change for doves who are finding the numbers way over their head.

There are three hidden triangles on Reader's Digest front cover that give Obama's secret away. It is steganography at its best. Did you notice that the apostrophe in the word 'Reader's' is a bright yellow inverted right-angled triangle? Freemasons would immediately recognize it as their cherised symbol, the set square (which is anything but a square!)

I want you to move your attention away from this bright yellow inverted right-angled triangle, which is too exposed, and hence, ranked low in the art of hiding. Look instead at the inverted right-angled triangle, hidden snugly yet unmistakably at the lower left inner corner of the letter D of 'Digest'. That is the first triangle we are looking for.

The second inverted right-angled triangle sits between the letters M and A of 'OBAMA' under the word 'PRESIDENT'. Both triangles are in fact part of the indigo color background of the page. Indigo is the SIXTH color of the rainbow.

The third '6' triangle bears the visible touch of the master steganographer himself. Look at the knot on Obama's neck tie. It is the third inverted right-angled triangle in indigo color, the SIXTH color of the rainbow.

Obama is wearing a hangman's noose, an important characteristic requirement of Freemason's initiation rite! (see link) Since he is going to pull off the New World Order thingy, it should not surprise us that he is a Freemason. Indeed, he may even be a Supreme Grand Master of Freemasonry or some such decorated titles.

The mirror of Obama's neck tie knot is shaped PRECISELY like the right-angled triangle formed by the hour and minute hands on Obama's watch which reads 3:02, the Hebrew gematria value (with colon removed) of 'Barack'!

The hangman's noose is also an inverted '6' around Obama's neck.

The three 6-6-6 right-angled triangles prove beyond reasonable doubt that Obama knows he is the beast.

666 Uncovered

Obama hides a host of other '666' codes on the page. Once we have broken the key code, the 6 6-letter words, it is relatively easy now to see the other '666' codes.

Obama exploits his body to the fullest in the next couple of codes. Rene noted in her post (link) the halo above his head -- the letter 'e' of 'Digest'. With a slight change of perspective and a couple of transformations, the letter 'e' becomes '6'!

{continues below}

Since the 'e' covered by Obama's head is the third 'e', it is the culmination of a series of SIX transformations involving 60°+60°+60°, resulting in '6-6-6', the rotated and flipped 'e-e-e'!

Observe too another '666' covered by Obama's head:

Notice too that the above '666' traces the transformation from the letter e (center letter 'e'), through the rotated form, (lower half of 'g'), to its final form, (upper half of 'g'), which resembles '6'.

The antichrist is a master of intrigue (just see how with trickery he illegally seized the greatest kingdom on earth!) Looking at his relaxed pose in the photo, arms folded, tie loosened, a wide cracked grin, Obama oozes with charm and charisma. Beneath the apparent ordinariness lies an extraordinary secret -- the beast within bursting to come out in a hurry.

Watch his folded arms and hands. Again, nothing out of the ordinary. It may be the most natural way how arms are folded even though it is not the only way.

However, his SIX hidden fingers are purposefully concealed to hide his full name in Hebrew!

If we apply the standard value of the last letter, nun (50), to Obama's middle name, Hussein, the Hebrew gematria total for 'Barack Hussein Obama' becomes 302+144+55 = 501.

The non-zero digits of this number correspond to the five concealed fingers (5) of his left hand and the concealed thumb (1) of his right hand. Intriguingly, the Hebrew reduced value of 'Barack Hussein Obama' is 5+27+19 = 51, a number that bears the number of concealed fingers on Obama's hands.

The sum of the standard and reduced values of 'Barack Hussein Obama' is 501+51 = 552, the Greek gematria value of SATAN (G4456)!

Two Jewish researchers, Joel Gallis and Dr. Robert Wolf, asserted with utter certainty in May 2007, long before Barack Hussein Obama had won his first primary and when it appeared that Hillary Clinton was a sure thing, that he would be the next president of the United States (see link).

They wrote:

For not only is 501 the value of במעשה ידיכם (the work of our hands), and our punishment, the ישמעאלים , but it is also connected to the next President of the United States that we are helping put in power through Jewish efforts. For 501 is also the gematria of ראש representing the new head, or leader of America.

I looked up the phrase, 'the work of your hands', and confirmed that it indeed has a Hebrew gematria value of 501 (see link).

Deu 31:29 For I know that after my death ye will utterly corrupt yourselves, and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the latter days [end of days]; because ye will do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger through the work of your hands. (501)

There you have it. Obama not only knows the Hebrew gematria value of 'Barack', 302, (for his watch reads 3:02), he is also aware that both the Hebrew gematria values of his full name, 'Barack Hussein Obama', and the phrase, 'the work of your hands', share the same value, 501. Using his hands to convey 501 is proof positive that he is not ignorant of the Hebrew scriptures and Moses' end-of-days prophecy in the Book of Deuteronomy.

The above two '666' codes, one on the forehead, and one on the hands, should send chills up your spine. Obama's intention is clear. The mark of the beast is closer than we think.

Who is Hiding Between the Lines?

On Reader's Digest front cover, the captions of three stories are highlighted in yellow. Look closer. It is not hard to discern a common thread running through them.

The subject of the article, '10 BEST WAYS TO QUIT SMOKING' is tobacco -- known as the DEMON weed (see link)!

With reference to the article on 'CLONING THE EXTINCT TASMANINAN TIGER', Rene rightly pointed out that the closest cousin of the Tasmanian Tiger is the Tasmanian Devil or simply the DEVIL for short!

The third article titled, 'TAKE HEART. A KILLER STALKING YOUNG PEOPLE', refers to silent killer heart disease. According to the Apostle Peter in 1 Peter 5:8, there is one who stalks, and he is the DEVIL!

WHAT TIME IS IT?

Do we still not get it?

It is BARACK's time! His time has come. An international crisis will be staged to propel him to center stage as though he isn't already at the center of world power.

Let us look at his enigmatic watch one more time. Obama invites us to WATCH HIS WATCH because that is the key that breaks the '666' code. WATCH the incredible TIMES below and be astonished!

12 hours = 3:02 (302 = Hebrew for 'Barack') +
3:57 (357 = Hebrew for 'Barack Obama') +
5:01 (501 = Hebrew for 'Barack Hussein Obama') !!!!!!!!

Barack's KODAK moment when his watch indicated 3:02 is no accident. He TIMED it perfectly so that when this key is turned, the secrets are unlocked.

He is taunting you to crack the thinly-veiled code.

"Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world. But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him." JESUS

A thick blanket of darkness slowly descends on us. Can you not see it while it is still day? Or are you too spellbound by the Prince of Darkness that no matter how many unsettling questions are raised about him, you are not the least bit concerned?

Doves, walk while there is still light, work while there is still time.

HE IS AT THE DOORS!

John

Related Articles:

Has the Penny Finally Dropped? (John Tng)

Is the Man of Sin Revealed? (John Tng)

The US '08 Election prophesied in the Bible! (John Tng)

The Revelation of John (John Tng)

CHANGE is coming to a Planet near you! (John Tng)

Obama's 666 Symbol (John Tng)

Consider this carefully (Kevin Heckle)

BARACK (Kevin Heckle)

Gematrias for 'Barack Hussein Obama' (Bob Ware)

A Number sent from God (John Tng)

LINKS TO ALL ABOVE:

http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2008/obama_666_part6.html

Great post Val! John has done some great research and the Lord has given him great insight.

For those who haven't already seen this. I apologize for the crude nature of the drawing but just wanted to illustrate this:

Re: OMG! Is Barack Obama the Antichrist? Proof ???

Re: Obama - 7 strange coincidences - WHAT ARE THE CHANCES? GEMATRIA and BIBLE CODE Information

Re: Obama - 7 strange coincidences - WHAT ARE THE CHANCES? GEMATRIA and BIBLE CODE Information

Joe Chappell (15 Apr 2011) 5 Doves Site
"Is the A/C's birth place important ?"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2011/joec415-3.htm

Dear Doves,

Many bible scholars believe this is a reference to the AntiChrist.

Daniel 10:12 12Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem, I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria, and the glory of his high looks.

Has it occured to anyone, that the birth place of BO, which is in much contention, may have special significance ?

If he was indeed born in Kenya, then it may hold more importance than just to disqualify him for US President.

Some say, ( JR Church i.e. ) that Kenya was in ancient times the southern tip of the Assyrian Empire .

Jesus birthplace, was also in contention. The Pharisees thought he was born in Galilee. If they had known he was from Bethelem ...?

looking up...joechappell