God's Work Prayer Requests

Welcome to God's Work Prayer Forum. You can post a prayer request here and have members and visitors pray and intercede on your behalf. I pray this service will be a blessing to your life. You can also send prayer requests to ( Prayers@godswork.org )

God's Work Prayer Requests
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recover files

Can anyone come across the problem of accidentally deleting the necessary files? What software should I use to recover deleted data on Mac? Can you recommend anything?

Re: Recover files

With the free software, you can recover some files or get a preview of the files, but if you want to perform a full recovery and take full advantage of the software, you need to upgrade the software by purchasing a license.

A photo recovery app is a software that recovers photos from hard drives, SD cards, computers, memory cards and other places where a photo might have been lost, learn more here https://ebox-platform.com/data-recovery/best-photo-recovery-for-windows/. Photo recovery apps are specialized in finding lost photos and recovering them. They strive to make customers happy and give back their photos to them.

I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.

Vancouver Spray Foam Insulation Co

Home - About Me - Salvation - Statement of Faith

Testimonies - Encouragement - Inspiration - Message Archive - Links