God's Work Prayer Requests

Welcome to God's Work Prayer Forum. You can post a prayer request here and have members and visitors pray and intercede on your behalf. I pray this service will be a blessing to your life. You can also send prayer requests to ( Prayers@godswork.org )

God's Work Prayer Requests
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Needing a Prayer!!!

I was raised in church and KNOW the power of God/The Lord Jesus Christ. I left the church when I was about 15 yrs old. I've lived my life as one big "party" ever since and now at 53 yrs old I find myself really concerned for myself as well as all of my friends. My immediately family have all passed and I'm all alone as far as that's concerned. However, I know I'm not alone because I know God loves me no matter what. Not that He's going to automatically take me to heaven because He loves me but, I just know that He Loves HIS creation. So, I NEED (for myself as well as for HIM) to get back to HIM/JESUS. Not just for myself or my friends/fiance but so he can use me to hopefully help someone else find HIM. That's the main purpose of life is to help others find TRUE Love/Peace/Joy. That can only be fully accomplished when you are living with the TRUE CREATOR in your life and serving him to your fullest. Please just say a prayer for me that God will intervene through Jesus Christ or just on his own (one and the same) and help me because I REALLY have a big heart towards people. I REALLY WANT to get back to where I came from. I pray that God/Jesus Blesses each and every one that reads this as well as your family too. AMEN!

Re: Needing a Prayer!!!

Hi John McGee, I wanted to say thank you for sharing this wonderful article you shared with us. I hope that you will continue on sharing such amazing information with us in the future. click here to visit link of the latest version of geometry dash lite online and see for yourself if you can handle the challenges in this awesome arcade game. I've been playing this game for a couple of months and I enjoyed it so much.

scary game apps

Re: Needing a Prayer!!!

Thanks so much for a detailed post! It is very helpful for us.

Walnut Creek Concrete Pros

Home - About Me - Salvation - Statement of Faith

Testimonies - Encouragement - Inspiration - Message Archive - Links