Return to Website

My Allaire/Dallaire Genealogy Forum

Welcome to my Genealogy Forum!

Please post any questions or remarks you may have about your genealogy here.

*Please post any comments about my web site in my Guest Book

Bienvenue en Francais ~ Bienvenido en Espanol

Thanks ~ Merci ~ Gracias. Phil Dallaire

My Allaire/Dallaire Genealogy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Dallaire

2. Olivier DALLAIRE et Candide FILLION

Olivier (Henri et Marie SIMARD married Candide FILLION (Emile and Albertine BRASSARD - married 5 aug 1924) on June 6, 1970 in Chicoutimi.

Henri (Lucien and Louise GAGNON - married july 22, 1889 in chambord) married Marie SIMARD on October 23, 1929 in Jonquière.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

564C v.I p.233

Marie-Alice Dallaire, b. February 14, 1867

daughter of François Dallaire & Marie Jean [291C])

married Joseph Lévesque

(son of Thomas Lévesque & Madeleine Bouchard)

on April 7, 1891 at Par. St-Dominique, Jonquière.

*I have no information.

1992C v.II p.120

The above children do not belong to Justin DALLAIRE & Antoinette Villeneuve.

1073C v.II p.15

Justin DALLAIRE & Antoinette Villeneuve

551C v.I p.229

Joseph DALLAIRE and Laure CASTONGUAY

*I have no information.

*I have no information.

1891C v.II p.110

Victor Dallaire

(son of Thomas Dallaire & Léda Gagnon)

married Léontine Boily

(daughter of William Boily & Louise Savard)

on July 6, 1938 at Cathedrale, Chicoutimi

1020C v.II p.7

Thomas Dallaire

(son of William Dallaire & Helene Bilodeau [533C v.I p.225])

married Léda Gagnon

(daughter of Richard Gagnon & Léda Gagnon)

on Sept. 3, 1900 at Cathedrale, Chicoutimi

Replying to:

Hi Phil, I am looking for the follwing informations about the Dallaire's:

1. The parents of Alice DALLAIRE married to Joseph LEVESQUE; their daughter Alida get married with Ernest DESGAGNES on May 14, 1923.

2. The parents of Olivier (born in 1935 and marrierd with Candide FILLION), Marie-Anne, Lucienne, Georges-Henri, Cécile (Paul-Yvon BELLAVANCE) and Antoinette DALLAIRE. They were living in Jonquière.

3. The parents of Georgette (Roland TREMBLAY), Marc-Aurèle (born in 1920 and married with Marcelle FLEURY), Gérard (Lili DALLAIRE & Lyna DALLAIRE), Jeanne-Ida (Laval AUDET), Marie-Anne (Louis-Marie BERUBE), Yvonnette ( Dollard BHERER), Guy ( Bertrande MALTAIS) and Gaston DALLAIRE. There is a possibility that the father coud be Justin DALLAIRE of St-Jérome, son of Joseph and Laura CASTONGUAY.

4. The parents and date of marriage of Napoléaon DALLAIRE married to Anna GAUTHIER; their daugter Marie-Ange got married with Ludger NAUD on July 20, 1938 in St-Félicien.

5. The parents and date of marriage of Rémi DALLAIRE married to Marie GAGNÉ; their son Louis was married to Maria TREMBLAY (1887) in ? and Rose-Yvone TREMBLAY on October 22, 1959 in Arvida.

6. The parents and date of marriage of Victor DALLAIRE married to Léontine BOILY; they had the following children: Réginald (Denise GAGNON), Mauril (Françoise LESPERANCE), Carol, Jocelyne (Claude LABERGE) and Germain.

Thank You, Raymond

Re: Re: Dallaire

4. Napoléon DALLAIRE et Anne GAUTHIER.

The name of Anne was Emma

Napoléon (Louis and Marie HARVEY-BOUDREAULT) married Emma GAUTHIER (Denis GONTHIER and Célestine TREMBLAY) on July 18, 1915 in St-Félicien.

Replying to:

564C v.I p.233

Marie-Alice Dallaire, b. February 14, 1867

daughter of François Dallaire & Marie Jean [291C])

married Joseph Lévesque

(son of Thomas Lévesque & Madeleine Bouchard)

on April 7, 1891 at Par. St-Dominique, Jonquière.

*I have no information.

1992C v.II p.120

The above children do not belong to Justin DALLAIRE & Antoinette Villeneuve.

1073C v.II p.15

Justin DALLAIRE & Antoinette Villeneuve

551C v.I p.229

Joseph DALLAIRE and Laure CASTONGUAY

*I have no information.

*I have no information.

1891C v.II p.110

Victor Dallaire

(son of Thomas Dallaire & Léda Gagnon)

married Léontine Boily

(daughter of William Boily & Louise Savard)

on July 6, 1938 at Cathedrale, Chicoutimi

1020C v.II p.7

Thomas Dallaire

(son of William Dallaire & Helene Bilodeau [533C v.I p.225])

married Léda Gagnon

(daughter of Richard Gagnon & Léda Gagnon)

on Sept. 3, 1900 at Cathedrale, Chicoutimi

Replying to:

Hi Phil, I am looking for the follwing informations about the Dallaire's:

1. The parents of Alice DALLAIRE married to Joseph LEVESQUE; their daughter Alida get married with Ernest DESGAGNES on May 14, 1923.

2. The parents of Olivier (born in 1935 and marrierd with Candide FILLION), Marie-Anne, Lucienne, Georges-Henri, Cécile (Paul-Yvon BELLAVANCE) and Antoinette DALLAIRE. They were living in Jonquière.

3. The parents of Georgette (Roland TREMBLAY), Marc-Aurèle (born in 1920 and married with Marcelle FLEURY), Gérard (Lili DALLAIRE & Lyna DALLAIRE), Jeanne-Ida (Laval AUDET), Marie-Anne (Louis-Marie BERUBE), Yvonnette ( Dollard BHERER), Guy ( Bertrande MALTAIS) and Gaston DALLAIRE. There is a possibility that the father coud be Justin DALLAIRE of St-Jérome, son of Joseph and Laura CASTONGUAY.

4. The parents and date of marriage of Napoléaon DALLAIRE married to Anna GAUTHIER; their daugter Marie-Ange got married with Ludger NAUD on July 20, 1938 in St-Félicien.

5. The parents and date of marriage of Rémi DALLAIRE married to Marie GAGNÉ; their son Louis was married to Maria TREMBLAY (1887) in ? and Rose-Yvone TREMBLAY on October 22, 1959 in Arvida.

6. The parents and date of marriage of Victor DALLAIRE married to Léontine BOILY; they had the following children: Réginald (Denise GAGNON), Mauril (Françoise LESPERANCE), Carol, Jocelyne (Claude LABERGE) and Germain.

Thank You, Raymond