Return to Website

My Allaire/Dallaire Genealogy Forum

Welcome to my Genealogy Forum!

Please post any questions or remarks you may have about your genealogy here.

*Please post any comments about my web site in my Guest Book

Bienvenue en Francais ~ Bienvenido en Espanol

Thanks ~ Merci ~ Gracias. Phil Dallaire

My Allaire/Dallaire Genealogy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joseph Dallaire & Lumina Allard

Hi, I am looking for the marriage and the parents of Joseph Dallaire and Lumina allard; their son Napoléon got married with Alida Tremblay (Polycarpe and Louise Pilote) on Jan, the 14, 1914 in St-Bruno, Lac St-Jean

Thank you, Raymond Dallaire

Re: Joseph Dallaire & Lumina Allard

Joseph Elzéard Dallaire b. August 03, 1858 at Laterrière (son of Irenée Dallaire & Louise Desbiens) married Lumina Allard (daughter of Jean Allard & Olympe Pauzé) on Jan. 12, 1884 at Par. St-Dominique, Jonquière, Quebec.

Ref# 563C v.I p.233

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi, I am looking for the marriage and the parents of Joseph Dallaire and Lumina allard; their son Napoléon got married with Alida Tremblay (Polycarpe and Louise Pilote) on Jan, the 14, 1914 in St-Bruno, Lac St-Jean

Re: Re: Joseph Dallaire & Lumina Allard

I realized this is an old question , but I want to add some info because Joseph Dallaire is my grand-father (the father of my mother) and Alida Tremblay is my godmother. I think there is a mistake in Violette Allaire's book. The date of the marriage of Joseph and Elmina Allard is February 12, 1884, and not January.

The real name of my grand mother was 'Elmina Allard', daughter of Jean Allard and Olympe Lauze. Joseph Dallaire died on January 21, 1950 in Jonquiere.
His son Napoléon was born on November 17, 1888 in Jonquiere and died on February 20, 1935 in St-Bruno (Lac St-Jean)

Clément

Replying to:

Joseph Elz�ard Dallaire b. August 03, 1858 at Laterri�re (son of Iren�e Dallaire & Louise Desbiens) married Lumina Allard (daughter of Jean Allard & Olympe Pauz� on Jan. 12, 1884 at Par. St-Dominique, Jonqui�re, Quebec.

Ref# 563C v.I p.233

Replying to:

Hi, I am looking for the marriage and the parents of Joseph Dallaire and Lumina allard; their son Napol�on got married with Alida Tremblay (Polycarpe and Louise Pilote) on Jan, the 14, 1914 in St-Bruno, Lac St-Jean

City, Prov. or State Gatineau, Quebec

Re: Joseph Dallaire & Lumina Allard

Hello,
I am the great-grandson of Joseph Dallaire and Elmina Allard.
My maternal grandfather is Jean-Baptiste Dallaire, son of Joseph Dallaire and Elmina Allard.
Here the date of marriage of Irenee Dallaire (father of Joseph), son of François-Xavier Dallaire and Monique Harvey and Louise Desbiens, daughter of Jean-Baptiste Desbiens and Flavie Bellay married on October 7, 1851 in Saint-Etienne of Malbaie.

And that of Jean-baptiste Allard (father of Elmina), son of Angel Allard and Marguerite Beaumont and Marie-Olympe Lauzé, daughter of Jérémie Lauzé and Marguerite Déry married on October 26, 1863 with Notre-Dame de Laterrière.

City, Prov. or State Jonquière (Québec)