Return to Website

My Allaire/Dallaire Genealogy Forum

Welcome to my Genealogy Forum!

Please post any questions or remarks you may have about your genealogy here.

*Please post any comments about my web site in my Guest Book

Bienvenue en Francais ~ Bienvenido en Espanol

Thanks ~ Merci ~ Gracias. Phil Dallaire

My Allaire/Dallaire Genealogy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jean-Guy Dallaire

Jean Guy Dallaire (son of Harvey Dallaire & Lucinie Munger) married Marie-Paule Villeneuve (daughter of Isalie Villeneuve & Ludivine Couture)on March 3, 1962 at ND Immacul.

*Répertoire des Mariages, Saguenay, Lac-Saint-Jean, Québec 1842-1971 p.323

Joseph-Napoléon Dallaire (son of Joseph Dallaire & Marie-Lumina Allard of Jonquière) married Marie-Alida Tremblay (daughter of Polycarpe Tremblay & Marie-Louise Pilote of S. Bruno) on Jan. 12, 1914 at S. Bruno.

*Répertoire des Mariages, Saguenay, Lac-Saint-Jean, Québec 1842-1971 p.322

Jean Joseph Dallaire (son of Napoléon Dallaire & Alida Tremblay) married Marie-Blanche Dallaire (Ernest and Adele DALLAIRE) on june 16, 1947 at S. Dominiq.

*Répertoire des Mariages, Saguenay, Lac-Saint-Jean, Québec 1842-1971 p.316

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

First, I want to say thanks to Philip about the searches he is making.

I am looking for the informations about the marriage and the parents of Jean-Guy DALLAIRE and Marie-Paule VILLENEUVE; they may be get married in Roberval area about 1940.

I am looking also for the marriage of Lucie DALLAIRE and Yvon VERREAULT (Florent Verreault & Marie-Claire JACQUES); they may be get married in St-Felicien about 1960.

And finally, I am looking for the informations about the parents and the marriage of Napoleon DALLAIRE and Alice TREMBLAY; their son Jean get married in Jonquiere on June 18, 1947 with Marie-Blanche DALLAIRE (Ernest and Adele DALLAIRE).

Thank you, Raymond