Return to Website

My Allaire/Dallaire Genealogy Forum

Welcome to my Genealogy Forum!

Please post any questions or remarks you may have about your genealogy here.

*Please post any comments about my web site in my Guest Book

Bienvenue en Francais ~ Bienvenido en Espanol

Thanks ~ Merci ~ Gracias. Phil Dallaire

My Allaire/Dallaire Genealogy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hubert Dallaire & Marie Blanche Lachance

Hi, I am looking for the parents of Hubert Dallaire who get married with Marie-Blanche Lachance on October 28, 1918 in St-Prime, Lac St-Jean.

Thank you, Raymond

Re: Hubert Dallaire & Marie Blanche Lachance

The parents of Hubert Dallaire who married Marie-Blanche Lachance on October 28, 1918 in St-Prime, Lac St-Jean, Quebec, are as follows...

Grégoire Dallaire & Marie Lavoie (daughter of Louis Lavoie & Célina Laprise) on January 08, 1883 at Métabetchouan (Lac St-Jean), Quebec.

The parents of Grégoire Dallaire are François-Xavier Dallaire& Émilie Boily (daughter of Guillaume Boily & Marie-Anne McNicoll) on July 06, 1841 at Ste-Agnès, Charlevoix, Québec.

The parents of François-Xavier Dallaire are Etienne-Gaspard Dallaire& Angèle Gagnon (daughter of François Gagnon & Salomée Pelletier) on November 03, 1817 at Ile-aux-Coudres, Charlevoix, Québec - Ct. I. Lévesque, 31-10-1817.

The parents of Etienne-Gaspard Dallaire are Etienne-Gaspard Dallaire & Madeleine Bilodeau. For more information on them see...

http://www3.sympatico.ca/phildallaire/etienne_gaspard_dallaire.html

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi, I am looking for the parents of Hubert Dallaire who get married with Marie-Blanche Lachance on October 28, 1918 in St-Prime, Lac St-Jean.

Thank you, Raymond