Return to Website

My Allaire/Dallaire Genealogy Forum

Welcome to my Genealogy Forum!

Please post any questions or remarks you may have about your genealogy here.

*Please post any comments about my web site in my Guest Book

Bienvenue en Francais ~ Bienvenido en Espanol

Thanks ~ Merci ~ Gracias. Phil Dallaire

My Allaire/Dallaire Genealogy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Marie Catherine Dallaire, born 1706

I am looking for Marie Catherine Dallaire, born 1706, Boucherville, New France,. Married Pierre Menard from Contrecoeur, New France. They had a son Pierre Jean 1728 Contrecoeur, New France. If you can help me. Thank you for your time. Marcel Menard

Re: Marie Catherine Dallaire, born 1706

Pierre Ménard (son of Pierre Menard & Suzanne Laporte) married Marie-Catherine Dallaire (daughter of Etienne Dallaire & Marie-Anne Bilodeau) on Feb. 26 1726 at Contrecoeur (Verchères), (marriage contract Tailhandier, 18-2-1726).

Etienne Dallaire (son of Charles Allaire & Catherine Fiebvre) married Marie-Anne Bilodeau (daughter of Jean Bilodeau & Elizabeth Lehoux) on November 24, 1705 at St-Francois, Ile dé Orleáns, Montmorency, Québec.

For more info on Charles Allaire (First Canadian Ancestor) & Catherine Fiebvre, see...

http://www3.sympatico.ca/phildallaire/charles_allaire.html

Phil Dallaire

Tecumseh, ON

Canada

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am looking for Marie Catherine Dallaire, born 1706, Boucherville, New France,. Married Pierre Menard from Contrecoeur, New France. They had a son Pierre Jean 1728 Contrecoeur, New France. If you can help me. Thank you for your time. Marcel Menard

Re: Re: Marie Catherine Dallaire, born 1706

Thank you Phil. I am putting together the woman that married Menards. I am looking for native blood. I have native blood from my Mother's side she is a Dumas, and her mother was a Menard if you know of any I sure could use it. Thank you again for the information you have given me.

Replying to:

Pierre Ménard (son of Pierre Menard & Suzanne Laporte) married Marie-Catherine Dallaire (daughter of Etienne Dallaire & Marie-Anne Bilodeau) on Feb. 26 1726 at Contrecoeur (Verchères), (marriage contract Tailhandier, 18-2-1726).

Etienne Dallaire (son of Charles Allaire & Catherine Fiebvre) married Marie-Anne Bilodeau (daughter of Jean Bilodeau & Elizabeth Lehoux) on November 24, 1705 at St-Francois, Ile dé Orleáns, Montmorency, Québec.

For more info on Charles Allaire (First Canadian Ancestor) & Catherine Fiebvre, see...

http://www3.sympatico.ca/phildallaire/charles_allaire.html

Phil Dallaire

Tecumseh, ON

Canada

Replying to: