Return to Website

My Allaire/Dallaire Genealogy Forum

Welcome to my Genealogy Forum!

Please post any questions or remarks you may have about your genealogy here.

*Please post any comments about my web site in my Guest Book

Bienvenue en Francais ~ Bienvenido en Espanol

Thanks ~ Merci ~ Gracias. Phil Dallaire

My Allaire/Dallaire Genealogy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Allaire's/D'Allaires Book

Here goes, I recently found a book of Allaire's/D'Allaires in both french and english. On the first page was Charles Allaire, father of Florence Allaire married to Joseph Dauphinais. They had a daughter Louisa or Louise and she married joseph cote. My grandmother is Helen Cote daughter of Louise and Antoine Cote., This family seems to intertwin with Helen Cote to The Marchand's. The Marchand's have a daughter Rose de Lima who Married Cleophas Ledoux. They had a daughter Ella Ledoux who married Joseph Beaudoin, My grandfather Raymond their son, went on the married antoine and marie louise dauphinais daughter Helen. I hope you can follow this. I would like to know if anyone has access to this book in either french or english. or the earlier familys of franco-american.

Re: Allaire's/D'Allaires Book

hi.......i have the book "les familles allaire/dallaire" written by violette allaire...is that the one you have????

i grew up in cumberland ri......now living in ohio.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Here goes, I recently found a book of Allaire's/D'Allaires in both french and english. On the first page was Charles Allaire, father of Florence Allaire married to Joseph Dauphinais. They had a daughter Louisa or Louise and she married joseph cote. My grandmother is Helen Cote daughter of Louise and Antoine Cote., This family seems to intertwin with Helen Cote to The Marchand's. The Marchand's have a daughter Rose de Lima who Married Cleophas Ledoux. They had a daughter Ella Ledoux who married Joseph Beaudoin, My grandfather Raymond their son, went on the married antoine and marie louise dauphinais daughter Helen. I hope you can follow this. I would like to know if anyone has access to this book in either french or english. or the earlier familys of franco-american.