Return to Website

Clan ][)estiny Forum

Welcome to the Clan ][)estiny Forum! You can discuss any clan, Battle.net, or Blizzard Game topics here (or anything else; we don't care). Have fun!

Clan ][)estiny Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Make a stand

hey i am a member of this clan and i have read your post what is you web sites name i would like to see it i am not a high ranking person but i do know a lot about html and web sites and if you can depending on how many members your clan has i think both clans should start puting out emails a lot of them to see if blzard respounds

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i was visiting some clan websites as i am making my own for the new clan i founded recently (about a month ago) called Dormant Hell. I am rather impressed by some of the aspects of your site and find this forum to be a valuable addition to it.

upon entering the forum i couldnt help but see the discussion concerning blizzard's foolish decision to remove punctuation such as the "[]" from our new account creation. we must make a stand. despite the fact that warcraft 3 will take over soon, starcraft's clans must not die this way. however, has any of you tried to contact them (either via mail or the official support channel). in a few words, getting any sort of response that answers to our pleas is hell. it seems they have no rational reason for this and they have no intention to remove it. however, as said by one of yours, we cannot sit by and watch this remain, as "98%" of sc or bw clans rely on punctuation to recruit official members. pardon my french, but this is fucked up. i am glad you would decide to ask others to stand and demand, and ask that you do so as well. as for me, i am trying my best to contact anything that has to do with battlenet.

on other grounds, regarding my clan. we are on the european server, therefore relations between our 2 clans (in case you were thinking of that just now) can probably only remain frail. unless, that is, you have another say in that. i saw, however, that you were a USEast clan. other than that, good job on the website and i hope your clan continues to flourish. please respond to this post so as to lend me your thoughts on the subject matters i posed here. thanks in advance,

[DH]Azrael