Return to Website

Clan ][)estiny Forum

Welcome to the Clan ][)estiny Forum! You can discuss any clan, Battle.net, or Blizzard Game topics here (or anything else; we don't care). Have fun!

Clan ][)estiny Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Diablo 2?

i am ][)eath....

^^^^Isnt that just the coolest starting line "I AM DEATH" LOL

well, anyway i was going to tell you that no one who is a clan leader is reading these forums right now i am the closest you will get to anyone right now but if you do get this message then what you need to do to arange the tournement is to e-mail

][)warrior and tell him your idea he will be the one you have to talk to.you can e-maileachother back and forth and maybee post whats going one here on the clan forum page so we will get to know.

p.s. i dont play diablo "yet" but maybee when i get my computer fixed up i'm on my moms computer and she wont let me play anygames on it!!!

any way if you dont know who i am go to the members page and look me up ill be 4th from the top the first person recuited by warrior himself so i have a little power in this clan most is just influence but i can point you in the right direction

p.s.s. talk to magicmcl and doyomomma about a clan meetting we realy need to have one so that we know who cares about the clan and who does'nt i have already told them they should e-mail all the members of clan destiny and tell them this

well...bye.....][)eath...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey,

I'm Kinda New 2 the Clan and i have 2 questions...

1. Why is'nt there any1 at the channel anymore? Cause i've lost many recruits that i wanted other people 2 have but no1 was there so the person just left...

2. I was wondering if we could have a Diablo 2 Contest and the winner will get 2 pick from what me and ][)arth_112 will give out as prizes (if we have the contest) and me and ][)arth_112 could work out something about the contest.

Thanks, ][)iablo-1-2