Return to Website

Clan ][)estiny Forum

Welcome to the Clan ][)estiny Forum! You can discuss any clan, Battle.net, or Blizzard Game topics here (or anything else; we don't care). Have fun!

Clan ][)estiny Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Question

HEY, if you want to join click the join us link on the site, and fill out the form.

OR

Go to channel: Clan ][)estiny and try to talk to someone about recruiting you...

i sugest being recruited by someone it makes you to close when you get recuited bye someone im close to all the people i have recruited and they are close to me. by being recuited and recuiting you strengthen the clan bonds. but if you cant find anyone just click the join us link on the main page fill out the form and say how you came about to join the clan (ex. recuited by: ][)eath.... or whoever recruited you OR Came acoss site and so on there are 3 choices you have when filling the form out)

well good luck

sincerly,

][)eath....

PS for more information email me at: Death@bizadigm.net

or post another question on the clan forum ill answer it as soon as i can!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

What exactly does one have to do to talk to a clan member about joining Destiny? I have tried for a few days now to find someone with no luck. Hopefully, you guys check this message board often. -=Later=-