Return to Website

Clan ][)estiny Forum

Welcome to the Clan ][)estiny Forum! You can discuss any clan, Battle.net, or Blizzard Game topics here (or anything else; we don't care). Have fun!

Clan ][)estiny Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: READ THIS PLZ!!!!!!!!!!

sup i am a new recrute and a friend of ][)eath and he was at my yesterday and his computer is still busted i tried to help him fix it but nothing i did helped going to invite him over ever once in a while so he will be on but only a little bit i am on battle net a lot so look for me k ][)magicmcl

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My Computer Has Crashed Baisicly...."this message is two anyone who knows me on b.net mainly ][)evillord,][)abskilla,][)oyomomma,

][)arth_112, freeman86, and many more..."

I Have No Mouse On My Computer The execute Files Have Been corupted or something i know shortcut keys so i can at least get to this site to tell yall why i havent been on. I dont know when i will be Able to get on again!!! maybee i will never be able to get back on. i am trying hopelessly to fix whats wrong with my computer, but so far to no avail. I tried to reinstall the files from winows steup cd but no luck there,tried installing windows me "i have windows 98" but windows me cant installbecause it cant scan something on the harddrive. i dont know what to do???

i have been trying for 2 days to fix that dam computer. If you can offer any sugestion plz post them here!!!

if anyone i know reads this post plz tell the other people on b.net what happened to me "im counting on you ][)arth_112 i hope you read this"

The only thing i can think of doing is getting a new computer but no $$$$ so thats gana take awhile to i will have to earnthe money i might just go get a job for awhile.

o yeah if you dont want to post sugestions here e-mail them to me at Death@bizadigm.net

well....hope i get someone to email me or post a sugestion or just post something so i know you read this...bye ][)eath....