Return to Website

Clan ][)estiny Forum

Welcome to the Clan ][)estiny Forum! You can discuss any clan, Battle.net, or Blizzard Game topics here (or anything else; we don't care). Have fun!

Clan ][)estiny Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
why does no one post?

Every one should talk in here, if you ask me this is a way of showing your activity in the clan. So far the only people still in the clan that use this are: ][)warrior, ][)eath...., and myself.

I am here to rant about my day. Do I have a "walk in front of me and then stop" sign posted on my forehead? I must since about eight people did this at Hell err... I mean school. Also, what about those dumb asses who have book-bags bigger then there whole entire body!?! Do they know of those new things called lockers?

Also those people who have to reply to everything do that to show that they have intelligence, they do this to make a false picture that they even have intelligence-some I doubt could walk and chew gum at the same time. Still I must admit that my day could be worse, but that day was last Friday.

If you agree/disagree with anything, let me know. I do not wish to offend anyone but if I did, don't take it personal.

I think everyone should post in this forum, it IS the easiest way to talk to several people at a time.

Good bye

][)arth_112

Re: why does no one post?

Hey ][)arth_112, I agree with you. People should use the forum! That's why it's here!

Anyway, there are a few things that I want to say. First of all, it thoroughly sucks that Blizzard is restricting bots to public channels. Maybe you guys have noticed that ][)estiny is gone?? Yeah, because of blizzard. The only thing you can do is to go to http://www.petitiononline.com/bnb and sign your name--so I suggest you do it!!

One other thing, I was thinking that I would have a contest on this board. Maybe something like this: Everyone who wishes to participate submits a very detailed strategy, e.g. step-by-step what buildings to build and what upgrades and units to get, etc. (Not just "Make lots of hydras and attack" or anything). Next, the best two strategies will make a new Strategy page on the Clan site for everyone to view. Also, the top strategy will earn the player a promotion. Sound good? This isn't final, but if you like the idea, please reply here.

][)Warrior

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Every one should talk in here, if you ask me this is a way of showing your activity in the clan. So far the only people still in the clan that use this are: ][)warrior, ][)eath...., and myself.

I am here to rant about my day. Do I have a "walk in front of me and then stop" sign posted on my forehead? I must since about eight people did this at Hell err... I mean school. Also, what about those dumb asses who have book-bags bigger then there whole entire body!?! Do they know of those new things called lockers?

Also those people who have to reply to everything do that to show that they have intelligence, they do this to make a false picture that they even have intelligence-some I doubt could walk and chew gum at the same time. Still I must admit that my day could be worse, but that day was last Friday.

If you agree/disagree with anything, let me know. I do not wish to offend anyone but if I did, don't take it personal.

I think everyone should post in this forum, it IS the easiest way to talk to several people at a time.

Good bye

][)arth_112

Re: Re: why does no one post?

This would be a great Idea, expect my submission tomorrow

][)arth_112

Zealot

Re: Re: Re: why does no one post?

Thats a good idea, but effective build strategies differ from race to race. If you were not already planning to do so, make sure you post effective strategies for each race...Protoss, Terran, and Zerg.

Replying to:

This would be a great Idea, expect my submission tomorrow

][)arth_112

Zealot

Re: Re: why does no one post?

I Also Think That It Would Be A Great Idea To Post Strategies For The Clan Members To Better Them. I Will Post My Zerg Strategy On The Forum When I Get The Chance. It Will Take Along Time I Am Wrighting It Down First And Its Gana Take Awhile.

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA ][)WARRIOR

I REALY THINK THIS WILL BE FUN. I NEED SOME BETTER TERRAN STRATEGIES SO I WILL BE READING OTHER PEOPLES.

Signed humbily by:

][)eath....

p.s. great idea again realy cool!!!!

p.s.s. i have e-mailed you the clan logo i made e-mail me back what you think of it.

Replying to:

Hey ][)arth_112, I agree with you. People should use the forum! That's why it's here!

Anyway, there are a few things that I want to say. First of all, it thoroughly sucks that Blizzard is restricting bots to public channels. Maybe you guys have noticed that ][)estiny is gone?? Yeah, because of blizzard. The only thing you can do is to go to http://www.petitiononline.com/bnb and sign your name--so I suggest you do it!!

One other thing, I was thinking that I would have a contest on this board. Maybe something like this: Everyone who wishes to participate submits a very detailed strategy, e.g. step-by-step what buildings to build and what upgrades and units to get, etc. (Not just "Make lots of hydras and attack" or anything). Next, the best two strategies will make a new Strategy page on the Clan site for everyone to view. Also, the top strategy will earn the player a promotion. Sound good? This isn't final, but if you like the idea, please reply here.

][)Warrior

Replying to:

Good bye

][)arth_112